04.

I Still Love You

I woke up by my alarm. It was Noona Is So Pretty(Replay). It reminded me of a friend who started calling me noona. Even though he was younger by months. He said I was pretty and young-looking. I did my usual routine. I washed up quickly and put on my uniform. When I was done, I got out of my room and sat on the table. Yuri was making pancakes. She gave me a plate of strawberries, I took a few, and gave the rest to Suki. Suki loves strawberries. Then Suki gave me a cup of orange juice. I drank a bit from it. Yuri was done making pancakes. We each got 3 each.

 

"For a girl who broke up with a guy she really loved, you seem fine," Suki said.

 

"I'm over him... sort of," I said.

 

"He didn't deserve you," Yuri said. I nodded and smiled.

 

"Suki, I will be fine. Don't worry," I said. I grabbed a couple more strawberries from her, and ate them. When we were done eating, I washed the dishes. Then we were out the door walking to school. It took 10 minutes. We hung out at our usual spot, the bench near the soccer field. We liked watching the guys playing soccer.

 

"Hey," one of the guys waved to us. We smiled, and waved back. We had 10 minutes before we had to go to class. Yuri like being around the soccer player, she always says their so cute. I don't notice athletes though, I'm more of the person who likes singer and dancers. Something musical, I guess. Then 3 guys that were playing soccer came up to us. Two of them were older than us and the other one I didn't know who he was. Probably new.

 

"Hey, cuties," they said. Yuri and Suki smiled. I just didn't care.

 

"Hey~" Suki and Yuri responded. Yuri nudged me on my side.

 

"Hi," I said, quietly.

 

"You're so cute," one of them said. He was actually cute. I smiled at him. Then the bell rang.

 

"I'll walk you to your class," he said.

 

"No, it's okay," I said.

 

"C'mon. Who's your teacher?" he asked. I gave in.

 

"Mr. Kim," I said.

 

"Oh. Me too," he said. 'He is in my class???' I thought."I'm new though."

 

I knew it. He was new.

 

"Okay! Let's go!" I grabbed his wrist and dragged him to class.