02.

I Still Love You

I was still under the tree crying. It was lunch, and I didn't even eat. I knew my eyes were red, but I didn't even care. Then the bell rang. I got up slowly and wiped my tears. Then I went to go back to class. When I got to class, I went to take my usual seat between my two best friends, Suki and Yuri.

 

"Unnie, are you all right?" Yuri asked. I shook my head. Then Suki hugged me.

 

"I know what happened. Now is not a good time to talk about it. We can talk about it later," Suki said. I nodded.

 

Then Minhyun and Eunji, the girl he was kissing, walked in. I laid my head on Suki. Yuri and Suki gave him a glare that can scared him badly, but he ignored it and looked away. Yuri patted my head lightly. He took his seat at the table next to us, which was next to Yuri. I felt his stare on me, so I looked at him. He slowly smiled at me, but I looked away. Then Mr. Kim, our teacher, came in. He started teaching. I tried to pay a lot of attention to forget about Minhyun.

 

I heard Yuri whispering and felt her shaking her head. I looked up to see her and Minhyun arguing. He smiled at me again. I went back to paying attention. Yuri passed me a note. It said: From, Minhyun (;. I opened it and it said: Meet me after school. I need to explain. Then I wrote: You don't need to explain anything! Leave me alone! I folded it and gave it to Yuri. Yuri was going to give it to Minhyun, but Mr. Kim caught it.

 

"Minah, Minhyun. You're both staying after school, unless you want to share this with the class," he said, sternly. We shook our heads.I gave him a glare, but he smiled. I guess he saw us. Then he went to walk to the front of the class.

 

"See what you did!?!" I whispered to him. He smiled again. He was really annoying me. 10 minutes later the bell rang. School was done for the day, well not for me.

 

"Unnie, we'll wait for you by the gates," Yuri said. I nodded.

 

"Okay," I said.

 

"Please sit in the front, please," Mr. Kim said. We went to sit in the front. I sat quickly since I wanted to leave. Then Minhyun sat next to me. I got up to sit somewhere else, but he kept following me,"kids, just sit."

 

"Okay," Minhyun sat next to me. Then Mr. Kim separated us.

 

"Look, kids. I understand that you two are going out, but please don't disrupt the class," Mr. Kim said,"both of your grades have gone down a bit."

 

"We're not going out anymore. Look at the note and you will see," I said, coldly.

 

"Okay," he said. He nodded. He got the note, opened it, and read it.

 

"You see. It's Minhyun bothering," I said.

 

"Minhyun, stop bothering her then," Mr. Kim said.

 

"Thank you, Mr. Kim. May I go now?" I asked. He nodded. I got up and left.

 

"Minah!" I heard Minhyun yell. I ignored him, but he caught up to me."I need to explain."

 

"No. Stop. Leave me alone," I said.

 

"But I didn't mean too," he said. I stopped and looked at him.

 

"Oppa!" It was Eunji. She ran to him, and clung onto his arm."what are you doing with her?"

 

He was lying. I looked at him. He was looking down. My eyes began to water. He was such a jerk. Then tears ran down my face.

 

"Why are you crying? You have nothing to cry about," she said. I began to walk away, and I heard her say:"loser."

 

Suki and Yuri saw my crying. They ran to me and comforted.

 

"Let's go home," Suki said. I nodded and we were on our way home.


A million thanks to you, my 5 subscribers. ~^.^~ For all of you, I will try my best.