06.

I Still Love You

 I turned around and saw Eunji with Minhyun. She was hugging him and holding his hand. That used to be me. I felt a ping in my heart. It was telling me to get over him and don't cry, but I guess it was too late. Tears started rolling down my eyes.

 

"Noona," Insoo said.

 

"I'm sorry, Insoo," I hugged.

 

"It's okay," he said, patting my back. I let go of him. He wiped my tears "Go sit."

 

I nodded. I went to my seat. Yuri patted my back and smiled. Minhyun was staring at me. I felt it. I wiped the little tears from my face, and looked away from him. Eunji came and sat on Yuri's desk, so she could talk to Minhyun.

 

"Get off!" Yuri said.

 

"Make me," Eunji said.

 

"Oh. Of course we will," Suki said,"You watch your mouth. If you ever and I mean EVER talk like that to Yuri or the way you talk with Minah. You will regret going to school here."

 

"Oh. So Minah told you about yesterday??? Can't defend herself I see," Eunji said. That made me, Yuri, and Suki really mad. Insoo came over.

 

"You leave her alone. Your all talk, but you can't really do anything," Insoo said. I got up. Eunji laughed and got closer to him.

 

"Just shut up, Eunji. You act like you own the school, but you don't. Stop thinking your higher than everyone because with that attitude you'll get nowhere. Now leave me and my friends alone," I said, getting up to stand next to Insoo,"also don't sit on that chair too long. You might break it."

 

"Ohhhhhhh," Yuri said. Eunji was mad. Minhyun looked surprised.

 

"That's how you treat us, so we'll treat you the same," Suki said.

 

"Treat people, the way you want to be treated," Insoo said. I smiled and took his hand. Minhyun was staring me again, so I looked away. He was just so quiet now.

 

"Kids, sit down. Insoo, please come to the front of the class," Mr. Kim said. I went back to my seat, and Eunji's to her. Insoo went to the front."we have a new student, Cha Insoo."

 

"Annyeong," we all said.

 

"Annyeong," he bowed,"I'm Cha Insoo."

 

"Insoo, why don't you sit in front of Minah since you both know each other well. Minah, you will be showing him around the school," Mr. Kim said. I nodded. Insoo sat in front of me. I gave him a small hug from while Mr. Kim turned around. Suki and Yuri looked at me weird, but I didn't care. I missed Insoo a lot.

 

"You should pay attention," he whispered to me.

 

"Fine. I was just being a nice noona. Sheesh," I said. It sounded like I was going to cry.

 

"Don't cry, noona. I'm finally here," he whispered.

 

"Yah," I hit him lightly on the shoulder. I knew Minhyun was still watching us. I still love him, but I won't over forgive him. Then I started paying attention to our lesson. I made sure to pay the most attention and not look at Minhyun. My hard work splayed off. Mr. Kim was finally done with our lesson. I put all my stuff away quickly. The lunch bell was going to ring. Insoo turned around and smiled.

 

"Mind if I borrow Minah for the day?" Insoo asked. Yuri and Suki shook their heads.

 

"Yah. I'm not an item you can borrow," I said.

 

"You should be happy I called you cute," he said.

 

"Yah," I got mad at him.

 

"Noona neomu yeoppo," he said. I looked back at him and smiled.

 

"Don't be like that. You win me over," I said.

 

"Of course," he said. Then lunch bell rang


Minah's old friend... hmmm..... I wonder what will happen next(: