51.

I Still Love You

The nurse came in. Minhyun stepped back. She looked at us for a while and then started checking on me. I then felt a pain in my arm. I forgot... my arm... it hurts.... but why?

 

"Your arm is broken, honey," she said.

 

"Ohh," I said,"it hurts a lot."

 

"Yeah. It will heal though. You're ankle will have to wear a brace," she said,"it was sprained in the accident."

 

Accident?" I said.

 

"You were in a accident. Motorcycles are dangerous, you know?" she said.

 

"Oh," I responded.

 

"The doctor will be here soon to check on you. Then you can leave," she said,"you'll come back for check ups or if something is wrong, okay?"

 

"Okay," Minhyun and I responded. I looked at him and he smiled.

 

We waited for about like a while... I don't know. 5 minutes? Then the doctor came in. She check on my arms and legs. Then she examined my head for an injuries.

 

"You seem fine except for the anmesia, your arm, and your ankle," she said.

 

"Amnesia?" I said.

 

"Memory loss," she said.

 

"Oh," I nodded.

 

"Well, you'll be coming back if any thing is wrong and for check ups," she said.

 

"Yes," I nodded.

 

"Now you are free to leave," she said,"but before you leave, the nurse will give you medicine."

 

"Okay," I nodded.

 

Then the doctor left. I didn't want to get up from the bed. It was warm and cozy while the floor is cold. My feet get cold. It feels bad on my feet and I don't like it.

 

"I brought you close to change into," Minhyun showed me a bag.

 

"Okay," he said.

 

He put socks on my feet. Yay! I'm no longer cold. I grabbed the bag and went in the bathroom to change. It was kind of hard because of the cast, but I did it. I walked out of the bathroom all changed. The nurse came in with a paper bag.

 

"This is her medicine. They're painkiller and vitamins for her bones," she said.

 

"I'll make sure she'll take then," Minhyun smiled.

 

Then the nurse left. I walked over to him. He showed me a pain of shoes and made me sit down. I sat on a comfy chair while he put the shoes on my. Then he tied my shoes. He was smiling.

 

"I remember when I first met you," he smiled,"your shoes were untied and you almost tripped, but I got you. I stared into your eyes and I thought you were perfect."

 

"Oh," my cheeks turned red.

 

"You were so cute," he continued smiling,"and so I tied your shoes."

 

"Oh," I said again.

 

"Let's go for some ice cream," he said,"mint chocolate chip. You're favorite."

 

"Okay," I nodded.

 

We left the hospital. I didn't see those girls... I already forgot their names... Minhyun helped me keep my balance. I couldn't walk too well. We are going to get ice cream now.


Sorry I haven't updated... This week has been long and painful :/