41.

I Still Love You

The front desk lady showed me to After School's dance studio. She bowed at me 90 degrees, and I did the same. Respect is a moral thing, you know? We all do it... Hm... I sound weird.

 

"My name is Lee Byul, it was nice meeting you," she said.

 

"It was nice meeting you too," I smiled.

 

Then she left. I knocked softly. No one answered. I knocked a bit louder and still no one came to the door. Okay... well I'll try harder. I knocked again. Louder this time. Then someone opened the door now. I bowed.

 

"Good morning," I said,"I am Lee Minah or you can call me Miyo."

 

"Good morning!" they all said.

 

"I'm to give you a survey. I will be coming for a month... I think. It's nice to meet you all," I smiled.

 

"Cool," Nana said.

 

"Bring the surveys on," Uee said.

 

I handed them all 2 surveys each for them to complete. I also gave them pens to answer because I'm pretty sure they don't carry around pens or even pencil. I sat on the floor against the wall as they completed the surveys.

 

"Are you be going to help the trainees?" Lizzy asked.

 

"Yes," I replied.

 

"I hope you have patience," Uee said.

 

"Why?" I asked.

 

"Well there are a group of guys, very talented and kind guys, but they are so totally hard to control!" Nana said.

 

"Oh..." I said.

 

"I'll try my best and scold them when needed," I said.

 

"Good job," Kahi said. (I hope you all know I am going back to when Kahi was there, so this is the past, and the present will come soon.)

 

"Sometimes Kahi can't even control them," E-Young said.

 

"Oh," I said.

 

"Yeah. Its complicated," Kaeun said.

 

"Yeah. Its sort of like school when there's a group of guys who never choose to pay attention, but they are actually smart," I stated.

 

"Yeah. You understand the concept," Raina said.

 

"Yeah," I nodded.

 

One by one they each handed me their 2 surveys. There were all completed correctly. Smart unnies! Yay! Then they handed me back my pens. I bowed to them and then they bowed back.

 

"It was nice meeting you!" they sang.

 

"You too," I smiled.

 

I bowed again and left them to practice. I went to Byul at the front desk. I bowed and smiled.

 

"You ready to go to the trainees?" she asked.

 

"Sort of," I said. She chuckled.

 

Trainees~ here I come! Treat me as you want to be treated and listen to me. I will get mean. Music is my passion, but I can't pursue my dreams of being a musician, so I'm here to help.


Its been a while... Sorry~ I'm so busy now. I'll try to update when I can. High school has been okay..I hope you have enjoyed^^