14.

I Still Love You

It's been a month since Minhyun left. It was hard for me and it still is. I can tell I changed a lot. I'm more quiet. I spend my time reading books in my room. I eat less. Suki and Yuri were probably tired dealing with me. I know I'm not the same, but maybe I can change back with time. Insoo was probably tired of me too. They're always try to get me out of the house, but it never works out. My appearance changed too. My hair was longer, I was skinnier, and looked paler.

 

Today is just another day. Going to school, back home, eat a bit, do homework, read, and fall asleep. My daily routine. Suki and Yuri left early this morning. They needed help with the math homework so they went early.

 

I got out of the apartment. I walked slowly. It was sort of cold, I think they said it was going to rain. Insoo was supposed to walk me to school, but he wasn't here yet. Whatever. I was looking down most of them time. When I looked up there was one guy staring at me. He didn't take his eyes off of me. Our eyes met, but he looked away. He looked familiar then I realized it was Minhyun. My eyes widened. He smiled a bit. I was walking to him, but he walked ahead of me.

 

"Wait!" I yelled. He just kept walking."Minhyun!" I looked at my phone. I turned my phone off. Insoo might call.

 

He just kept walking. I decided to follow him. He was a couple yards away from me. He walked faster. Soon I began to run. He stopped outside of a cafe. I began to walk again. I was panting. I'm too weak to run now. It began to rain. I walked slowly. I didn't care if I got wet. We quickly grabbed my wrist and pulled me near him, so I wouldn't get wet under his umbrella. I hugged him tightly, and began to cry.

 

"Don't cry," he said, softly.

 

"I've missed you so much," I said. I let go of him.

 

"Let's go inside, and get something, okay?" he said. I nodded,"what do you want?"

 

"Tea would be fine," I said. He ordered quickly, and I went to sit outside. Soon he joined me.

 

"Minah, you look so different. You've changed a lot," he said.

 

"Uh... yeah. I guess," I said. He frowned.

 

"You're not the Minah I fell in love with," he said. I nodded slowly,"I only have a bit of time, Minah. Sorry."

 

"Huh? Why?" I asked.

 

"I'll tell you soon," he said. I nodded. Then he pointed to some guys inside the cafe. There were 4 guys. They waved."they waved to you not to me."

 

"Really?" I asked. He nodded. Then I waved to them. They all smiled. They looked like little kids. Cute.

 

"I tell them about you, Minah. I missed you so much. I really wanted to see you," he began,"I never meant to hurt you or make you cry. About Eunji, I'll tell you, but not now. I won't be at school anymore. You'll know when the time is right."

 

"But you hang out with them?" I asked. He could hear jealousy in my tone. He chuckled.

 

"Minah, you'll find out soon," he said, smiling. The waiter came and brought us our drinks. I smiled at him and he smiled back. Minhyun was staring at us,"Minah."

 

"What?" I said. Then the waiter left.

 

"You're making me jealous," he smiled. My cheeks felt warm. I was blushing.

 

"I..." I began. I didn't know what else to say.

 

"Minah, this was the soonest. I could see you. I won't be able to tell you everything, but we will see each other again," he smiled,"I'll have to leave soon, but I never meant to kiss Eunji. She just kissed me. I can't give you a full explanation now, but I will soon."

 

"But why?" I asked.

 

"You'll find out," he said.

 

"I'm so stupid," I said. I started crying, and hitting my head,"stupid, stupid, stupid."

 

"Minah," he hugged me,"stop it. You can't do this to yourself."

 

"I'm just so stupid," I said. Then one of his friends approached us.

 

"Minhyun, we have to leave," he said. Minhyun nodded. Minhyun left go of me. I drank all my tea.

 

"Okay, hyung," Minhyun said. The guy smiled at me and left.

 

"Minhyun," I said. We stood up. He hugged me tightly, and I hugged him back.

 

"Minah. I love you," he said,"I love you so much. Don't ever forget that, okay?"

 

"I won't," I said,"but don't leave me, please."

 

"I wish I could. I'm going to miss you so much. I love you," he said. He stared at my face, he looked into my eyes. He kissed me. Even though it was just a peck on the lips, it was still a kiss. He let go of me."bye, Minah."

 

"Bye, Minhyun," I said. Tears started falling down my face. I walked out of the cafe behind me. I kept sniffling. We were walking the opposite ways.

 

"Minah, don't do this to me. It breaks my heart," I heard him say.

 

I walked in the rain. I cried as I walked. My heart felt pain. I don't want to go to school. It wasn't too late, but I just don't want to go. I turned my phone on. I texted Insoo that I wasn't going to school because I wasn't feeling well. He replied that he forgot to pick me up. I just told him it's okay. I continued to walk in the rain. I made my way to my apartment. When I got there, I changed clothes and ate a bit. I laid on the couched thing about Minhyun. I fell asleep soon.


Usually summer means more updates, but in my case it means less); I have to read. I'll try my best to update more.

Anyways... anyone watches Love Rain? I'm in love with it. Jang Geun Suk has such a nice voice *_* He inspired me for this chapter(: