25.

I Still Love You

When I woke up, I quickly sat up straight. I guess I wasn't alone because Suki was staring at me weirdly. Like startled or creeped out. I'm not sure, but she was staring at me weird.

 

"Are you okay?" Suki asked. I nodded.

 

"Yeah. I'm fine," I said.

 

"You like shot up from the bed. It kind of freaked me out," she said.

 

"Oh yeah. I'm fine," I said."You sure? Because you like sort of cried," she said.

 

"Oh no. I'm fine," I said.

 

Then looked around the room. It was only her,"where's Yuri?"

 

"Showering," she said."Oh," I said. I didn't hear the water, so I didn't think she was here.

 

"I saw a guy come in here," Suki spoke softy,"who was he? I thought you stayed in the room to sleep."

 

"His name is Ren. He's one of Minhyun's friends. I was going to talk with Aron another of Minhyun's friends. They also came here to take a vacation," I said. She sighed.

 

"This is weird," she said. I nodded.

 

"He's here with his friends. They're all nice," I said. She nodded,"and sometimes I will be talking with one of them. He has 4 friends. So far I only talked to two of them."

 

"I want to meet them then," Suki said. I nodded. We were quiet then heard Yuri come out the bathroom. It kind of scared us. She looked at us confused. She was already, but her hair was all wet and in her face. She looked kind of of scary.

 

"Are you both okay?" she asked. We nodded.

 

"Don't tell her about Minhyun and his friends. You know how overreactive she can be," Suki whispered into my ear. I nodded.

 

"I understand," I whispered back

 

Then my phone started ringing. It was Aron. I grabbed my phone and went out of the room. Yuri can be a bit over reactive at times. If she knows Minhyun is here too she'd start overreacting at the fact he is here. They didn't get along well before, so I think she still dislikes him.