59.

I Still Love You

"Just stop," I said,"both of you are, so stop."

 

"You are nothing, but a liar and you cheated on her," Insoo said to Minhyun.

 

"And you were always chasing after her," Minhyun said,"yet she didn't pay attention to you."

 

"So what?" Insoo said,"at least I didn't hurt her and made her cry."

 

"You started chasing after her when she stopped paying attention," Minhyun said.

 

"At least I don't leave mysteriously and hurt her," Insoo said.

 

"She cried after me many times. I've always tried coming back and she accepted me," Minhyun said.

 

Then Insoo punched him. They were there... punching each other. My body couldn't reach to that. I just didn't know what to do, Yuri ran in her room. I'm pretty sure she was running away from this.

 

"Stop it now, you stupids!" Suki yelled,"Minah is here. What kind of stupid behavior is this?!?"

 

They stopped. It seemed like they listened to her. She gave them this weird, but scary stare. Their faces showed fear. She just started at them and then she cleared .

 

"Apologize now," Suki said.

 

"Sorry, Minah," they said.

 

"If the old Minah was here... could you imagine what she could do to you?" Suki stared at them. They had a weird face on.

 

"Sorry, Minah," they said.

 

"She would pulled you both by the ear and make you to apologize to each other, but that won't happen here," Suki said.


Sorry for short update. I really wanted to update. I'll try and update tomorrow. I hsve band concert tomorrow, so I'll see. Next chapter will be longer I promise~ Enjoy