03.

I Still Love You

Suki, Yuri, and I lived together. So we all walked together. I linked my arms with both of them. Our walk home was quieter than usual. I guess they didn't want me crying. Our walk back was about 10 minutes. We didn't live far away. Seoul High School wasn't too far anyway. We finally got apartment. Suki took out the keys and opened the door. We all threw our backpacks on the floor in the hallway. I sat on the floor. Yuri was making food and looking for snacks. Suki was getting drinks. When they were done, they brought the food and the drinks to the coffee table. There we started pigging out.

 

"Tell us what happened," Suki said. I looked at her, still eating.

 

"Well, to begin... I saw Minhyun kissing Eunji," I said.

 

"He's so dumb!" Yuri said. I nodded.

 

"Then you both saw I had to stay in class to talk to Mr. Kim, and wherever I sat he sat next to me. So Mr. Kim got kind of mad," I said.

 

"Typical," Suki said.

 

"Then after school, he followed me and tried to explain, and Eunji showed up. She's was being mean, and called me a loser," I said. We kept eating quietly.

 

"Oh no, she didn't. She's going to get a piece of me tomorrow," Suki said. I nodded. It wasn't the first time. She always deserved it, but tomorrow will be ugly.

 

Yuri the TV, and we decided to watch Bleach. We always watch it, no matter how weird it was. When it was done, we watched another episode until the food was gone. Then we got up, grabbed our backpacks, and went to our rooms to do our homework. When we were done, we decided to watch You're Beautiful in the living room.

 

When it was done, I went to make dinner. We ate rice, kimchi, and kimbap. We ate dinner at the table quietly. When we were done, we went to our rooms to sleep.


Sorry I didn't update yesterday like I said I would in my comment. I got in trouble and had to turn off the computer -___-  (my sister's fault)

Thanks to my 2 new subscribers. Well, how was all your week, to all of you. Mine was boring, I kept trying to make excuses to leave class,

but luckily school will be over soon. I'm headed off to high school. Which I'm nervous. & sorry if its short and boring!