46.

I Still Love You

I woke up early because I had school, so that means I go to Pledis for 2 hours. I hate school sometimes... it gets too boring, but I spend time with Insoo. He's just so cute. He brings me lunch that he makes for me. School is cool.

 

After school, I walked home and changed into black sweatpants and a gray Beatles T-shirt. I grabbed my black sweater and black DC shoes.

 

"I'm leaving!" I yelled.

 

"Okay," Yuri and Suki said.

 

"Bye," I closed the door.

 

I could hear they byes. I quickly went on my way to Pledis. When I got there, I showed the guards my pass and they let me through. I parked and went in the building. I said hi to Byul and went to the trainees room. Byul is giving a survey to Son Dam Bi because I can't at the moment or later.

 

"Hey, kids," I walked in.

 

"Hi, Miss Miyo!" they yelled.

 

"How's everyone?" I asked. The room was silent,"what's wrong?"

 

"Five guys from this class are debuting soon... in like 3 days. The class isn't the same anymore," an instructor said.

 

"Oh... I'm sorry guys," I frowned,"but good friends are happy for their friends, so be happy for them... So when you debut, they will be happy for you too. Okay?"

 

"Okay," they said.

 

"So let's get practicing. How did the stretches effect your body?" I asked.

 

"It hurts," they said.

 

"Thought so. We'll be stretching then rehearsal," I said.

 

We did the same stretches. Then we started rehearsal by assigning people into groups. Each group will be practicing the same song. The difference is everyone is making their own choreography for the song. The song was Super Junior's No Other. I showed them my choreograpghy. After that they started brainstorming. I had to leave after 2 hours of being there.

 

"Miss Miyo?" Iseul, Hani, and Subin came up to me.

 

"Yeah?" I asked.

 

"Thank you so much," they bowed,"and we are very sorry for the way we acted with you."

 

"Its okay," I smiled.

 

"We know why you're really here, not only to make us better, but to realize your dreams through us," Subin said.

 

"And you didn't get us in trouble," Hani said.

 

"Thanks to you, we didn't get in trouble," Iseul said.

 

"Its no biggie," I smiled,"now I need to go. I have homework and I want to rest."

 

"Bye, Miss Miyo," they said.

 

"Bye," I walked out of the room. 


Byul was at th fron desk with the survey from Son Dam Bi. She gave it to me.

 

"Here," she handed it to me.

 

"Thank you so much," I said.

 

"Rest well," she sent my home.

 

"Will do," I left.

 

I got home did homework and slept. I don't know why, but I was so tired.


I really wanted to update. I'm like really tired, but I did it for you guys~ I have 81 subbies... T~T that's a lot for me and I love each and every one of you. I will be updating more because I have something planned. Hehehe :3