56.

I Still Love You

I woke up to the sound of people talking. I decided to get up because I felt well rested. I had a bit of trouble getting up, but I did it. I opened the door. There was that one girl and guy from before at the hopsital. She ran and hugged me tightly. I closed my eyes tightly. She was hurting my arm.

 

"Ermm... you are hurting me," I said.

 

"Sorry," she backed off,"I was worried."

 

"Why?" I asked.

 

"I was worried you weren't coming back," she said.

 

"Oh well I'm here," I smiled. I don't get what the big deal was,"Minhyun is pretty nice. He wouldn't harm me."

 

"You know his name?" the guy asked.

 

"Yes," I nodded.

 

"Do you know my name?" he asked.

 

"Ermm... no... sorry," I looked away.

 

"Oh," he seemed sad.

 

"What is your name?" I slightly smiled.

 

"Insoo, Cha Insoo," he said.

 

"Who are you to me?" I asked curiously.

 

"Sit down, unnie," Yuri said. She made me sit on the couch. Insoo sat next to me.

 

"Well you see, you are my noona. We met in middle school. You were one year ahead of me. You used to think I was the cutest little kid ever," he smiled,"you would follow me around taking care of me until you went to high school. The only time I saw you was 8th grade night. You were in marching band, so I went to see you. I know you missed me. You would fight over me with Ryo."

 

"Oh," I smiled.

 

"We got to know each other more on the Washington DC/New York trip," he said,"I accidently hit you and we started talking more at that time," he chuckled,"you said to me,'Yah! Cha Insoo. You hurt me,' and you pouted. So I apologized and hugged you. Then on the Empire State Building, I noticed you more. I called you very pretty. Your cheeks turn so red. Then after that it was me chasing you."

 

"Oh," my heart had a funny feeling. I decided to hug him and he hugged me back.

 

"Do you remember my name?" the girl asked.

 

"No. I'm sorry," I apologized.

 

"Well my name is Suki," she said.

 

"Okay, Suki," I smiled.

 

"Yeah," she nodded.


"FLASHBACK*

 

"Noona!" Insoo yelled,"stop bothering me."

 

"Well sorry for caring," I pouted.

 

 

"I'm trying to protect you," I said,"I care about you."

 

"Well stop, noona. I can take care of myself," he said.

 

"I know. I'm annoying. I just care, okay?" I started crying and I left.

 

I know I am annoying, but I really care. I don't like seeing him sad or hurt. He's one of my best friends. How can I not care. When he plays soccer I tend to care a lot. He can hurt pretty badly. I hurt someone running towards me. I turned around.

 

"I'm sorry, noona," he said and hugged me.

 

"I care, okay?" I said.

 

"I understand," he said.

 

"Let's go," he said.

 

I did the usual to make sure he doesn't get hurt. Then I watched him play with his team of 7th graders against a team of 8th graders. Its funny. I go almost every where with him. I see him practice trumpet a lot too. I tend to always get amused with trumpet players. Its pretty cool.

 

*END OF FLASHBACK*

 


 

"You play trumpet?" I randomly said.

 

"Yeah. How'd you know?" he said.

 

"I don't know... I just do," I said. 

 


*FLASHBACK*

 

"Noona?" he said. We were waiting in line to get to the top of the Empire State Building.

 

"Yeah?" I said.

 

"You know," he said.

 

"What is it?" I asked.

 

"You're really pretty. Noona is so pretty," he said.

 

"You're so cute," I blushed.

 

*END OF  FLASHBACK*

 


 

"You really did call me pretty," I mumbled.

 


*FLASHBACK*

 

I just came back from eating sushi with my friends. We needed to eat dinner before a football game. We walked to the band room. It was finally 8th grade night. I was so excited to see Insoo. I saw a familiar figure.

 

"Insoo!" said. He turned around.

 

"Noona!" he ran and hugged me.

 

"I missed you so much," I said.

 

"Me too!" he said.

 

"Minah, go get changed," Courtney said.

 

"Okay. I'm coming," I said,"gotta go, Insoo, see you in a few."

 

"See ya," he said.

 

I went to get changed into our uniform because I was late. Eli and I were talking. Lulu was trying to get finished faster while Monica and Alondra were trying to get checked.

 

"Hurry, slow poke," Alondra said.

 

"Well we have to take our shoes off to change now," I said.

 

"Minah-chan," Eli said,"hashtag annoyed."

 

"Same," I said.

 

Eli and I put our shoes on quickly and went to get checked. We grabbed our clarinets and our shakos. We went to the arch to get warmed up along with the 8th graders. We went to perform Star Spangled Banner at the field then we marched out to our seats. 

 

*END OF FLASHBACK*

 


 

"I played clarinet," I said.

 

"How... do you know this?" Suki said.

 

"I just remembered it," I said,"is this normal?" 

 

"I'm not sure," Yuri said.


Took a while, but where it is. Hopefully its long enough for use guys. I was told I do too many short updates, so I'm sorry. Enjoy. Might not update tomorrow... I need to start studying again. I'm not that perfect student anymore. 

Also RIP to those who died in Newport, Connecticut. Those children didn't deserves to live and those teachers too. I've been crying about this because its just too sad. WHAT EFFIN' MONSTER DOES THAT? I've honestly and full-heartedly cry. I want to rant on everything I feel, but I won't because you guys will be annoyed. So yeah. It pisses me off. I wrote a blog on it yesterday, so check it out~

(Pic not mine. Credits: youjustrealized.tumblr.com)