67.

I Still Love You

When we were done eating, Minhyun washed the dishes. He wouldn't let me. Meanie. I wanted to help. I hate being useless. I hate the feeling. I need to move around and do stuff.

 

"Stop wanting to help. Go sit down. I can do this," he said.

 

"But," I said.

 

"No 'buts'," he said.

 

"Fine," I walked into the living.

 

I sat down in the couch and the TV. I saw some music show. MVs were playing. I saw Minhyun's group. They looked familiar, but I couldn't remember.

 

"What are you doing? Are you watching me group?" he came out of the kitchen smiling.

 

"No. I was looking for something to watch and it was there," I said.

 

"Meanie," he said.

 

"I guess," I said.

 

"Later today, I'm taking you out to dinner, so dress beautifully like always and I'll see you there," he kissed my forehead.

 

"You're leaving?" I asked.

 

"Yes, but I will see you later," he smiled.

 

"Okay then," I nodded.

 

"By the way, here," he took a stuffed pig-bunny well pig-rabbit from the bag he had.

 

"Its the pig-bunny!" I said,"you... remembered?"

 

"Pig-rabbit, Minah," he chuckled,"of course I remembered."

 

"That was a while ago... and you remembered," I said,"you are so sweet, Minhyun! Thank you so much!"

 

"You're welcome. See you later," he said, leaving.

 

"Bye bye," I said.

 

I felt so happy right now. Its been a while and he remembered I wanted this. I wanted this so badly. He is so adorable! My phone vibrated. It seems I got a text. It was from Minhyun.

 

'I'll make your heart mine by the end of the day(:' I read the text.

 

'okay we'll see' I responded.

 

I hugged the pig-bunny. I call it pig-bunny even though its a pig-rabbit. It is so adorable. I need to like nice today... but I don't know what to wear. I went to my room... I can't really look nice with a cast and an ankle brace... I think I need Yuri or Suki. I heard the door open. I went to the living room to find Suki.

 

"Suki!" I chirped.

 

"Hi, Minah," she smiled.

 

"Can you help me?" I asked.

 

"Sure. What is it?" she asked.

 

"Minhyun invited me to dinner and I want to look pretty. Its kind of hard with a cast and an ankle brace," I said.

 

"I see," she said,"I'll help you."

 

"Thank you so much, Suki!" I chirped.

 

"You're welcome," she smiled,"let's go shopping then."

 

"Okay," I chirped.

 

We decided to go now. We went to the mall. There was a store full of cute stuff. It had really nice clothes. We looked around for an hour until we found a pretty dress. I liked it so much. It was super cute. We then went to look for cute shoes. I wanted to look super pretty. I wanted something that could cover the brace though. So we went to search for shoes! Then we looked for accessories. Then we went back home when we were done shopping.


 

"You're going to look so pretty!" Suki said, opening the door.

 

"Thanks to you," I smiled.

 

"Huh?" Yuri popped out of no where.

 

"We'll tell you. Go to the living room," Suki said.

 

"Alrightie," she left.

 

We closed the door behind us and Suki went to put the bags in my room. I sat next to Yuri theb Suki joined us by sitting next to Yuri. 

 

"Well," she said.

 

"Well," I began,"Minhyun is taking me out for dinner and I wanted to look nice so we went shopping. Suki helped me and yeah... oh guess what he got me!"

 

"What?" they said.

 

"I'll show you," I quickly walked to my room to get pig-bunny then I walked back,"see!"

 

"Pig-bunny!" they yelled.

 

"Yeah!" I chirped.

 

"That is so cute," Yuri said.

 

"He remembered!" Suki said.

 

"Yeah," I nodded.

 

"So cute!" Yuri said.

 

"I know!" I said.

 


I'm almost done with this fic... maybe done in 2 chapters?