20.

I Still Love You

The week went by really fast. It was Friday all ready? Wow! I had a few more things to pack. I packed it quickly. My suit case was full. I had a bunch of clothes just in case anything happens. I showered then I changed quickly into dark blue jeans, a I <3 NY shirt, then a UCLA sweater over it with black uggs. It gets really cold on the airplane and then my bones starts to hurt. I don't want that again.

 

I got out of my room to find Suki and Yuri making breakfast. I sat on the table, waiting for them to notice me. Then Yuri turned around and saw me. She smiled at patted my head.

 

"Good morning unnie," she said.

 

"Good morning," I said.

 

"I'm almost done making breakfast, so we can eat soon," Suki said. She was making pancakes.

 

"Okay," I said.

 

Then she was done making the pancakes. We ate pancakes and fruit. Since they cooked, I washed the dishes. We watched TV for a while. We were waiting for Insoo to call. Then after 10 minute of TV, Insoo called.

 

"Hey! We're here!" he said.

 

"Okay. We'll be down soon," I said. I hung up.

 

We walked to where they were. They helped us put our stuff in their car. Insoo's mom was driving us there. She's super nice.

 

"Hi, Mrs. Cha," I said.

 

"Hi there," she smiled.

 

It was about a 20 minute drive to the airport. She helped us get out stuff out and we entered the airport. I love it there!