21.

I Still Love You

We walked to the airport. We each bought our ticket. Then Minhyun crept in my mind. The reason for this whole trip is to try and forget him, but why can't I? Then the memories of him leaving started pouring in my head. No! I won't cry. We walked to where we needed to wait. I need to stop these tears.

 

"I'll be right back," I said without looking at anyone. I was on my way to the restroom until I bumped into someone.

 

"Sorry," he said. I looked at him. He looked familiar, but I don't know who he is.

 

"Me too," I said. Then he looked at me and smiled. Who is he?

 

I walked to the restroom. I looked at myself in the mirror. Tears ran down my face. Why did I remember? Did he really mean all those thing when we saw each other again? Ugh. Why now out of all times did I remember? I wiped my tears and exited the restroom. Then I saw the same guy with 4 other guys talking. They were all staring at me. I ignored them and walked back to the others.

 

"Hey. You okay?" Suki asked.

 

"Yeah," I said.

 

"Let's eat something before we get on the plane," Yuri said.

 

"Okay," I said.

 

We went to Starbucks. Those 5 guys were there. They kept staring at me. I tried to ignore them, but they all seemed familiar. Then they started getting near us. I was sort of scared.

 

"You're really pretty," the one I bumped into said.

 

"Uhhh... Thanks," I said.

 

"Do you know remember me?" he asked.

 

"Huh?" I said,"I don't know you."

 

"You forgot?" another one said. I've seen that guy before. Is he that guy from the cafe when Minhyun and I went? No it can't be.

 

"I don't know you," I said, looking away.

 

"Its okay. Soon you will," the guy I bumped into said. Then they left.

 

"I don't know who they are," I said.

 

"Its okay, unnie," Yuri said.

 

We started eating the cake we got with coffee. I tried remember, but it just wouldn't come to mind.

 

"Its time to go. Come on," Insoo said. We finished eating then we left. We were waiting to go on the plain. Then I remembered. That guy was the guy that was with Minhyun that day and the guy that I bumped into was Minhyun! I widened my eyes. I was about to go look for him, but Suki grabbed my arm.

 

"Where are you going? We're going soon," she said.

 

"Uhhh... I... no... never mind," I said.

 

I won't be able to look for him. Why are we meeting like this? Then we were next, I gave the ticket to the lady. We were going to be on the plain soon...


I know some chapters have sort of to no little meaning in the story and I'm sorry. I'm trying to let Minah take some rest,

but she'll find herself thinking of Minhyun. I'm just trying to emphasize that now. I'm sorry if its boring. It will get better.

I'll try my best^^