40.

I Still Love You

I got on my motorcycle and drove there. I showed the security guards my pass and they let me in the parking lot. I quickly parked and got my stuff. I almost got ran over by some van.

 

"Hey! Watch where you're going!" I yelled. Gosh people these days.

 

I walked out. Then heard guy voices. Oh gosh. I rolled my eyes. Guys can be so annoying sometimes... especially in the morning. I tried walking quickly. They were near me though. Ugh.

 

"Hey~" one said to me. I just ignored them.

 

"You're so pretty," another one said.

 

Then my phone rang. I got it out of my pocket quickly. It was Insoo. Yay! I love him so much right now.

 

"Hello?" I smiled.

 

"Good morning," he said,"did you get to work safely?"

 

"Yes, Soo," I said.

 

"Just making sure. I want to make sure you're safe all the time," he said.

 

"I know," I smiled. I got inside the building

 

"I'll be leaving you now then," he said.

 

"Bye bye, Soo," I smiled.

 

Then we hung up. I was inside the building. I bowed to everyone there. I must show how our company really is. Then I went to the front desk.

 

"Hello," I bowed.

 

"Good morning," she said.

 

"I'm here from the survey company," I showed her my pass. Then I handed her a survey.

 

"Alright then. I'll show you to the artist's room and trainees," she said.

 

"Okay," I said.

 

"Do you also help trainees. The last girl did," she said.

 

"Yes, I do," I smiled.

 

"Okay," she said,"I'll be showing you to After School's dance studio."

 

"Okay," I nodded.


Today was so fricken hot! Ahhh. We had practice till 5. My knees hurt. I hate new drill now. The last one was cool. Marching band... oh marching band. Anyways! I'm going to make a collab with really talented guy. I write lyrics and he'll write the music! He's so cute x3 I was so nervous to talk to him. but I did it! and I talked with a cute trumpet player. He is... oh my... He stands behind me in like 2 pages of drill... anyways I'll try to update soon. I'm so tired~