Heartbroken

Play Your Love

"Jeoneun Go Mi Nyu-imnida," Mi Nyu introduced herself slowly so he will know her.

She reckoned that she needed to take it step-by-step to introduce herself and everybody else so that he would not be even more confused.

"Go Mi Nyu?" he echoed back.

"Ye, Shin Woo-hyung," she said.

"Why are you calling me 'Shin Woo-hyung'?" he asked. "Is that my real name?"

"Anio. Your real name is Kang Shin Woo," she said to him.

"Kang Shin Woo," he repeated. "What is 'hyung'?"

She explained to him what it means.

"If you are a girl, why are you calling me 'hyung'?" he asked.

Tears suddenly dropped from her eyes. The sight of the helpless and confused Shin Woo-hyung was totally different from the calm, collected, and caring Shin Woo-hyung who she knew him to be. He looked at her with confusion, and his look to her eyes was killing her softly.

"Ireohke haji mashibshio, Shin Woo-hyung (Please don't do like this, Shin Woo-hyung)," Mi Nyu cried.

"Huh?" he asked.

"Please say you are only joking with me... that you really did not forget me..."

"Mianhae...," Shin Woo-hyung. "But I really cannot even remember where I am from. And why am I here?"

Mi Nyu knew that she was Tae Kyung's girlfriend, and that Shin Woo was the lover she did not give a chance. But it seems to her that it was like Shin Woo was breaking up with her. She saw how upset he was that she cried, getting all the more confused as to why she acted that way.

"Shin Woo-hyung..." she sobbed.

"Why are you crying?" he asked.

Mi Nyu wrapped her arms around him, making him confused even more.

"Shin Woo-hyung.... why am I feeling like this?" she asked herself. "Why do I find myself needing you?"

"Can you please tell me why you are crying?" he asked again.

Still not getting her hug away from him, she asked.

"Have you not remembered me?" she asked.

"You...you are getting me confused," Yong Hwa said in slight irritation. "How can I remember you?"

"Has he really forgotten about me?" Mi Nyu asked herself.

"Mi Nyu?" he asked.

His voice was no longer the caring Shin Woo that he used to be, and it hurt her a lot. She let go of her hug, and despite the tears, she smiled at him.

"I will teach you everything...everything," she whispered.

Just then, three people came in the room.

"Shin Woo-ya!" a woman cried.

He looked bewildered when the woman hugged him. She introduced herself as his eomma, and the man in tears introduced himself as his appa. Strangely enough, though Shin Woo did not remember his parents, he knew the concept of what parents are about.

The neurosurgeon examined the patient to check on the report of the resident, and so he told the parents that they will be conducting some tests on him to check his brain.

****

Later, Tae Kyung and the rest came, and they learned from Mi Nyu that Shin Woo was taken to the radiology department for MRI.

"It will also mean that he forgot all about us," Tae Kyung said grimly to his band. "We will reintroduce each of us to him."

"I agree," Mi Nam said.

"Jeremy, please do not let CN Blue visit him yet," Tae Kyung said. "Shin Woo might have information overload, and he might be confused. Let's also give Jong Hyun some time."

"Ne, Hyung," Jeremy said.

****

Finally, Shin Woo was transported back to the room, where his friends waited for him. And it was time for some reorganization.

 

~~~~