Missing The Memories

Play Your Love

Mi Nyu shoved Shin Woo's delicious macho features off her mind when he held her hand. She got back to her room, shut her door, and turned off the lights. Tonight, all she ever wanted was to be alone.

She got the pair of heels and brought them to her bed. As she watched the shoes, she cried again.

"Shin Woo-hyung... did you remember buying these for me?" she asked.

As her room was topsy-turvy, she also saw the piece of paper with Shin Woo's doodling of her autograph. It was no longer her using it but her Oppa. Mi Nam was using the autograph, even if it was far from his taste. When he knew that she had been using it and was using it because Shin Woo helped her, Mi Nam thought he must use it, nevertheless.

And tears started falling down her eyes.

"What can I do to make you remember me?" she said. "Do I need to bring you back to Japan? To the chapel where you confessed? Do I need to wear the dark violet gown, so you will remember me being your princess? Do I need to show you the funny Afro wig and the shady shades, so you will remember that you bought it for our disguise? Tell me what to do!"

Her mind was going crazy with all the crying, not knowing on how to make Shin Woo remember her.

On the other hand...

"If Shin Woo-hyung will no longer remember me, then he will not remember that I rejected him for Tae Kyung-hyungnim," she thought. "He will forget all the love he had for me, and his heart can heal... Am I being too selfish?"

Then, she looked at the image of the Mary on top of her old-fashioned luggage.

"Maria-eomeonim, am I being selfish?" she asked in tears. "Yesu-nim has His way because He is Haneunim, but I will trust Him... Please interceed for me, that He will make Shin Woo-hyung free from all the heartaches I caused him...."

Then, she looked at the pair of shoes again.

"If I wear these, I will bring back all the memories I had with Shin Woo-hyung, even if he will never remember me..."

Letting go was all he did, or even tried to do...

Forgetting her was what he had done...

But it felt like he was breaking up with her.

And she did not want to hear him say that he did not love her, nor hear him say that he will not love her...

Or even hear him say that he does not love her anymore.

"Please, Shin Woo-hyung...please say you still love me... Please... Please love me again..." she sobbed in her bed.

 

~~~~