But Shin Woo-hyung Is Not Here....

Play Your Love

Almost twelve midnight.

The gang had finished their jam, so they started to go home.

"I wonder if Shin Woo-hyung is having a blast," Jeremy asked.

So, he got his phone and dialed Jong Hyun's number first.

"Yeoboseyo?" Jong Hyun greeted from the other line.

"Annyeong, Jong Hyun-hyung?" Jeremy said. "Jeremy-ya."

"Eo, Jeremy-seonbaenim, annyeong?" Jong Hyun greeted.

Jeremy greeted him happy birthday.

"Ne, gamsahamnida. Jeremy-seonbaenim, is Shin Woo-hyung there?" Jong Hyun asked.

"Huh? I thought he was there. He said he was going there," Jeremy said.

Jeremy looked over his watch and looked at Mi Nam. It was almost twelve, and Shin Woo had gone before nine.

"But Jung Shin said that there was never a sign of Shin Woo-hyung," Jong Hyun said over the phone.

"Ah, geurae?" Jeremy asked, confused and upset. "Arasseo, I will try to call him."

After he hung up, he looked at Tae Kyung, who was driving.

"What's the matter?" Tae Kyung asked, deadpan.

"Hyung, Jong Hyun-hyung said that Shin Woo-hyung was not there," Jeremy told him.

"Maybe he went somewhere else," Tae Kyung said dryly.

But Jeremy was starting to feel anxious. There seems to be something wrong.

"Gwaenchanhseumnikka, Jeremy?" Mi Nyu asked when she saw worry etched on Jeremy's face.

"Ani..." Jeremy said as he dialed Shin Woo's number.

Mi Nyu looked at Jeremy looking flustered, so she clasped her hands to a prayer. She prayed nothing is wrong with her Shin Woo-hyung. Jeremy listened attentively to the rings. After a few rings, someone answered--and Jeremy wondered why it was not Shin Woo's voice. He listened to the voice of the other person from the other line.

"MWO?????" Jeremy asked.

Tae Kyung was shocked at Jeremy's scream that he stopped the car abruptly. He looked back at the blonde guy, only to find tears from his eyes.

"Ye, ye, geureohseumnida.... Ne, gamsahamnida..." Jeremy replied in between sobs. He was looking so distraught that everyone in the car looked at him in worry and anxiety.

"Jeremy, is Shin Woo-hyung all right?" Mi Nyu asked, her chest tightening.

"Shin Woo-hyung...met an accident," Jeremy informed.

Mi Nyu started to burst into tears, making Mi Nam start to cry as well. Tae Kyung was disturbed at the news as well. He was a bit upset too at Mi Nyu's reaction, but he understood, because Mi Nyu and Shin Woo were close.

"Where is he?" Tae Kyung asked, and Jeremy supplied the details.

Tae Kyung drove to the scene and found Shin Woo's car badly damaged, so bad that it would be a miracle if he were alive.

"Sh...Shin Woo-hyung!" Mi Nyu cried out.

She got out of the car despite Mi Nam's protest, and she wildly cried her eyes out. She went all over the rubbles to find any traces of Shin Woo, but the police officers held her tight.

"Joesonghamnidaman, we are securing the place," one police said to her.

"Shin Woo-hy....hyung~~~" she sobbed.

"Agasshi, he has been taken to the hospital," one witness said, pointing at an ambulance driving away.

She got in the car.

"He is in that ambulance," Mi Nyu told Tae Kyung in tears.

Tae Kyung drove in hot pursuit of the ambulance. Mi Nam, meanwhile, called Manager Ma and Coordi Noona, while Jeremy called the president to inform what happened.

"Mwo?" Manager Ma asked.

"Why?" Coordi Noona asked.

"Where is he?" President Ahn asked.

As it is, the event was hot news that in no time, the media was able to get the story.

 

****