I Just Wanna Stay With You, Baby

Play Your Love

Min Hee brought along her guitar, so they sang to some songs. Min Hyuk used his lap as his drums, as it was the only convenient thing to be had.

"Eonni, you know 'Before School'?" Min Hae asked.

"Uh...y...ye," Mi Nyu stammered.

"Sing for us, Eonni, jebal?" Min Hae asked in aegyo.

Mi Nyu looked at Shin Woo, who nodded to her in encouragement. Min Hee smiled as she strummed to "Play Your Love." Mi Nyu sang with the heartache that she had felt. She looked into Shin Woo's eyes timidly as he watched her sing with admiration. His look killed her because she was speaking to him in a song.

"I'm deeply in love with you," she sang to him. "Please don't say the words I don't want to hear."

Min Hyuk was busy and happily banging his lap, but the twins got solemn to see the interaction between Mi Nyu and Shin Woo, like Mi Nyu was telling him not to go.

"Baby please, don’t do this, don’t leave me, don’t let me go," Mi Nyu sang.

The twins looked at each other, then at the semi-lovers.

"Omo, is Eonni regretting that she let go of Oppa?" Min Hee thought as she strummed her guitar.

"Is Eonni regretting that she chose Tae Kyung-oppa over Shin Woo-oppa?" Min Hae thought.

But unknown to the two, Min Hyuk was also wondering why Mi Nyu's voice quivered.

"Is she about to cry?" Min Hyuk asked himself. "I do not know how Hyung will fare if he knew that Noona still has feelings for him."

After the song, Mi Nyu choke her tears, but Shin Woo clapped his hands for her good job.

"Why are you crying again, Baby Girl?" he asked her.

"Baby Girl?" the twins asked in unison.

"Ja, let's all bathe at the lake, arasseo?" Min Hyuk suggested at them happily.

"Go!" the twins said.

"I... I will just sit," Mi Nyu said.

"I'll join her here," Shin Woo said.

The twins took off their clothes to reveal the tube tops and the boyleg swimwear that they were wearing. Min Hyuk took off his shirt and revealed his lean frame. The three of them ran to the lake and plunged. Mi Nyu absentmindedly looked at the twins splashing water on their oppa.

"Baby Girl," Shin Woo spoke up. "Gwaenchanha?"

Mi Nyu turned to her hyung and shook her head. He took her hand and pressed it gently with his other hand.

"I wish you can tell me why you are always crying whenever I am around," he said solemnly. "If not, I will find the answers myself."

"Joesonghamnida," she said as she rubbed her other hand to her eyes.

It pained Shin Woo to watch his friend cry without even knowing why she always cried in front of him.

"I love you voice," he said.

She looked up to him and thanked him. She did not tell him the song was meant for him, telling him to come back to her like he was her real ex-boyfriend. Shin Woo scooted near and wrapped his arms around her, letting her rest on his chest and caressing her hair lovingly.

"I wish you will no longer cry when I am around," he said. "I want to comfort you but I do not know how..."

Mi Nyu blushed when Shin Woo lowered his head and leaned to the side to kiss the side of her neck. She shut her eyes in ecstacy because he not only kissed her neck once, he lingered there and kissed her all over again. She knew it was wrong, and she asked forgiveness to Mother Superior for giving in to such temptation, but what can she do?

"Shin Woo-hyung, joesonghande, ige jeongmal johahamnida... (I'm sorry but I really like this)," she thought as she hugged him tight while feeling his lips.

****

Both of them lay on the mat under the tree, and they lay side by side. Shin Woo had his hand over his forehead while he slept, his other hand holding her hand. Mi Nyu looked at the leaves of the tree covering the clouds. Her vision shifted from the leaves to the clouds. The clouds were having different shapes, she noticed.

Sheep.

Pillow.

Car.

House.

Mi Nyu smiled at her own imagination. She did not notice that Min Hee and Min Hae were already torturing Min Hyuk and making him into their dear Oppa donkey. She squeezed Shin Woo's hand to find him unresponsive.

"Shin Woo-hyung is in deep sleep," she thought as she turned to look at him.

He had such nice facial features that it was impossible not to fall in love with him. His eyes had long dark lashes that it looked better than all the false eyelashes in the market. He had a long nose that could make Pinocchio cringe in envy and had him wishing he had not lied a lot. Shin Woo's lips were parted a bit, and Mi Nyu shuddered as she chanced upon his soft-looking pinkish lips. His skin was so smooth and flawless that you'd think Sandara Park had met her match. His cheeks were so enticing that she wanted to pinch him.

Was he ever beautiful!

And she felt her heart banging angrily against her rib cage. He was so awefully beautiful that she had indeed fallen for him, but that pained her as well. It pained her because she knew she had let go of such a one whose manners and personality were as beautiful as his face.

And she glanced at his shirt. He was wearing a short-sleeved shirt, but his muscles were bulging out to be noticed. She felt her cheeks heating up that she let go of her hand in his, and slapped herself for thinking of lewd thoughts.

"Joesonghamnida!!!!" she cringed. "Joesonghamnida.... Eotteokhaji?????"

She got up leaned forward to his face. He was so handsome that she wanted to drown in his beauty.

"Shin Woo-hyung..." she whispered, her voice broken.

She raised a hand to his face and gingerly touched the contour of his lips. Even in his sleep, his lips were so soft. She remembered their "first kiss" wherein he touched his lips with his index and middle fingers before transferring those kisses to hers. He was imaginative and sweet, though she realized he had done it as not to scare her...like the kiss he had given her while clinging on to the monkey bar. She looked on his lips, hoping that he'd get to kiss her.

And she leaned forward, gently, slowly, to his face...

And gave a soft and gentle kiss on his lower lip, which lasted for around twenty seconds.

"Take me, Shin Woo-hyung..." she begged him as she let tears fall.

And she leaned back after the kiss....

And found him staring back at her...

"Did you just.... kiss me?" he asked in gentle confusion.

 

~~~~