Flood Of Thoughts

Play Your Love

Shin Woo looked at Mi Nyu, unable to say a word.

Mi Nyu had arranged her hair in a neat bun, with flowers to anchor the hair. Her hair was almost shoulder length, and she managed to fix it neatly. She was wearing a dark violet sleeveless gown flowing smoothly down to her ankles.

He did not say anything as he watched her looking back at herself at the big mirror in the living room. She looked like a goddess, and looking at her took his breath away. The twins were also Catholics, and they were also dressed up for the mass.

"Mother Superior does not allow me to wear sleeveless clothes for mass," he heard her tell the twins.

"Gwaenchanha, Eonni," Min Hee said. "The priest will not mind."

"But Mother Superior always reminded me of dress code," Mi Nyu insisted.

"She used to be a nun novice, remember?" Sora told the twins.

Sora let Mi Nyu borrow her cardigan to complete the look. Sora smiled because Min Hee's dress really matched the ex-novice's appearance.

"I look all right now," Mi Nyu told Sora. "Gomawo."

"Ani," Sora said. "I better get ready with Min Hyuk and Shin Woo-oppa so that we can also visit the temple today."

The four ladies looked at Shin Woo, who was standing by his door.

"Shin Woo-oppa?" Sora called out.

Shin Woo woke up from his daydream and apologized at Mi Nyu for staring at her. The twins and Sora teased the two, and Mi Nyu had to hide her blushes. Shin Woo smiled his toothy grin and told Mi Nyu that she really looked beautiful.

"Gamsahamnida..." Mi Nyu said.

"Why are you so formal?" Sora asked her. "Shin Woo-oppa is already your boyfriend. You can get informal with him."

"Gwaenchanha," Shin Woo said. "Her formalities is so cute."

The twins and Sora teased them again. Afterwards, the twins and Mi Nyu left to go to the church, while Sora got ready with Min Hyuk to go to the temple.

"Oppa, are you coming with us?" Sora asked.

Shin Woo nodded and get back to his room to get ready to get to the temple with his cousins. He loved the feel of the Buddhist temple because his mind would get so calm.

His parents and all the elders had gone ahead of them to the temple, and it was exciting for him to be going along with his young cousins. As he zipped his pants, his thoughts flew back to Mi Nyu. No, he was not thinking hot and naughty thoughts about him and her as he zipped his pants. He just remembered some thoughts flooding through his head recently.

Mi Nyu and her dark dress really looked familiar, he thought, as if he had encountered that before. But he could not remember where.

 

~~~~