Him And Her Alone ♥♥♥♥

Play Your Love

Shin Woo diligently went to the gym, either alone or with his dongsaengs. For three months, he had been doing just that, while the band was getting busy for their overseas tour.

And soon, the band left for Taiwan for their concert, leaving Mi Nyu, him, and Aunt Mi Ja alone in the dorm. Even Coordi Noona and Manager Ma went with the band.

One Friday afternoon, Shin Woo was coughing because of bad weather. Mi Nyu got worried that he would be sick, so she made tea for him. She brought the tea to his room, and she was shocked to find him cleaning his room.

"Hyung, please stop exposing yourself to dust," she said.

She placed the tea set on his table, and helped him clean up. Then, she looked at his room.

"Come to think of it," she said to herself. "This is the first time I have ever been to Shin Woo-hyung's room."

He went to the table and drank the tea. Mi Nyu continued arranging his stuff.

"By the way, I saw a pair of weird green shoes," he said. "I know they are not mine. They are quite small."

"Shoes?" she asked, perplexed.

He went to a corner, and pulled out a box. He gave it to her, and when she received it, she started to feel uneasy. Her fears were confirmed when she opened the box.

The green heels.

"This is a pair of shoes for a woman," she told him.

"Why do I have them?" he asked.

Mi Nyu remembered He Yi letting her wear it, and letting Shin Woo see it. She could remember he looked angry when she wore the shoes. And now, the pieces all fit. He was trying to give those shoes to her because he loved her.

Her heart ached to see a memory of their past.

"Mi Nyu?" he asked.

His voice broke his trance.

"Ah... I think I left it here once," she said.

"Why did you ask me to hide your shoes?" he asked.

"Uh... There was one time that Jolie got my room, and Jeremy had to chase her out. Jolie saw these, and tried to play with them."

"Ah... Jolie must have loved them so much," he said with his smile.

"Y...ye..." she said clumsily.

But it was not Jolie who loved the shoes. It was he who loved her. And his smile was the one thing she missed the most.

"Shin Woo-hyung...can you ruffle my hair?" she asked.

"Sure. Wae?" he asked.

"Uh, I just want you to ruffle my hair," she said.

He went to her and sat on the floor, then he ruffled her hair just like he used to. Unfortunately, he could not remember that he was doing it so many times to her, and for that, her heart ached again.

****

That bedtime, Mi Nyu went inside Shin Woo's room, bringing a bottle of liniment.

"Are you still coughing, Hyung?" she asked.

"Ne... so bad..." he said before coughing.

"Let me massage you with this," she offered.

"All right. How?" he asked innocently.

She blushed but she had to say it.

"You need to take off your shirt so I can see your back," she said.

He nodded and effortlessly took off his shirt. Mi Nyu knew that he exercised everyday, but she did not know that he was-- working out! His biceps were so toned and muscular, that with every movement, each muscle moved. His back muscles were so defined. Even if he was facing his back on her, she could see his front in the mirror: his chest muscles were toned and....

He was a total Adonis.

And Mi Nyu did not know that she was blushing, and she was not aware that she bit the right part of her lower lip coyly, looking at him like he was so delicious.

"Mi Nyu?" he turned back.

Mi Nyu did not answer, being in the trance of looking at someone so irresistible and...*roar*!!!! She was staring at him with some desire in her eyes.

"Ya!" he called out.

Mi Nyu got out of her trance. She felt it was so not her to be drooling over a guy.

"Forgive me, Mother Superior!" she mentally slapped herself. "It is lust!"

She walked clumsily to his bed.

"Joesonghamnida, Shin Woo-hyung," she cringed.

"Why were you looking at me like that?" he asked.

Mi Nyu shook her head and told him she did not know. But there was a word for it. She did not know it, because it was not in her vocabulary that he was HOT!

"Gwaenchanha?" he asked her casually.
 
"Joesonghamnida...."
 

Someone, he did not get irritated at her over-politeness. He found it cute. Mi Nyu sat behid him and gingerly applied the liniment on her palm. Then, she rubbed her palms together, then rubbed her oily hands to his back.

She started to rub his muscular back and massaged his (excuse the scientific term) trapezius muscles (the traps). She could hear him at the delicious message, because his back was aching with all the coughing.

"Ahhh...feels good," he said contentedly.

But Mi Nyu was starting to sweat. She did not like the feeling that she had, but Shin Woo-hyung was just so yummy. Soon, her hands massaged his lats (Latissimus dorsi muscles), and he complained of pain. Later, he moaned again because the massage was so good. Mi Nyu started to sweat all over again, her heart beating faster.

"Can... can I massage your arms?" she asked.

He nodded, and she massaged his y biceps. Mi Nyu felt herself trembling when her dainty skin crushed against his masculine arms.

"Gwaenchanha?" he asked her gently.

"Ah....ye...ye..." she lied.

After the massage of both arms, Shin Woo declared he would massage his chest. Mi Nyu thought she could rest in peace. Or so she thought. When he started rubbing oil on his chest, Mi Nyu bit her lower lip again and blushed. Was he ever delicious and hot, or what? 

After the massage, he wore his shirt and thanked Mi Nyu for a very relaxing massage.

"You really are great," he told her. 

"Ah...ne..." she whispered.

And without a warning, she gave him a back hug, wrapping her arms around his armpits. She rested her palms near his collarbones for fear of touching his chest. But by now, she was breathing hard, and she did not understand why.

"If you are tired, you can rest," he told her as he held her hand.

When he touched her hand, Mi Nyu suddenly remembered the times when he would hold her hand.

Among them...

When he held her hand, only to give her the plates.

When he helped her make her autograph.

In front of President Ahn and Reporter Kim when he introduced her as his girfriend.

And when he held her hand and pulled her for a final embrace in the Japanese chapel.

Shin Woo suddenly felt his back getting wet, not knowing that Mi Nyu was shedding her tears at the lost memories.

 

~~~~

Ya, I suddenly had the fancy to include Yong Hwa's muscles because of this. And I was spazzing!!!!

 

 

 

(Me biting my lower lip... of course! Yong Hwa is my first love too, just like every girl who fell in love with Shin Woo. But my love bias is my Lee Jong Hyunnie. ^_^) 

~~~~~