Carved On Cupcakes

Play Your Love

The band came home from their Taiwan tour.

After refreshing himself, Jeremy went straight to the kitchen and opened the fridge. He saw cupcakes on a tray and began to grab one.

"Aunt Mi Ja probably knew we would be coming home...so the cupcakes are mine! Ah-ha-ha-ha-ha!" Jeremy laughed like Count Dracula of Sesame Street.

Then, he took a closer look at the cupcake to check it for blemishes. He  noticed something which looked like someone etched his name on it.

"Shin Woo-hyung?" he thought. "Why is he marking the cupcake?"

Then, he took a look at the other cupcakes in the fridge. All of them has Shin Woo's name.

"Hyung won't mind if I take some," Jeremy said. "He is good."

Shin Woo came in and smiled at Jeremy, who was feeding himself.

"Annyeong, Jeremy," the hyung greeted.

"Annyeong, hyung," Jeremy said. "I just want to eat some of your cupcakes."

"Go ahead," Shin Woo said with his charming smile.

"Hyung, did you write your name on each cake?" Jeremy asked.

Shin Woo shook his head.

"Anio. Wae?"

Jeremy showed him all the cakes.

"Mi Nyu probably did that," Shin Woo said nonchalantly. "She was baking these past few days and Aunt Mi Ja had been out of the house the whole day for two days already."

The information startled Jeremy. What was Mi Nyu doing? Why was she baking cakes and carving Shin Woo's name on each? Hmmmm...

"This is bad," Jeremy thought. "Tae Kyung-hyung will get angry if he knows about this."

"Mwo?" Mi Nam asked, entering from the living room.

"Mi Nam-ah, look, Mi Nyu carved Shin Woo-hyung's name on every cupcake," Jeremy told him.

Shin Woo looked at Mi Nam, who inspected one cake.

"So? It's no big deal, Jeremy. Right, Hyung?" Mi Nam said.

"Ne," came Shin Woo.

But deep inside, Mi Nam was suspecting. Why would Mi Nyu do that? Did something happen during their absence?

"Gwaenchanha, Mi Nam-ah?" Shin Woo asked.

"Anio, Hyung," Mi Nam lied.

Shin Woo shared that Mi Nyu made cakes for him the other day, but she slipped and cried because her masterpiece was destroyed.

"Poor Mi Nyu-ya," Jeremy said.

"Gwaenchanha," Mi Nam tried to convince himself. "Mi Nyu is just trying to be kind to Shin Woo-hyung. She and Hyung are eating buddies, right?"

Shin Woo did not mind and went to the veranda. Jeremy checked the time and remembered that at this time, Shin Woo usually made tea for himself. But eversince the accident, Shin Woo rarely touched his tea and his tea set.

"So, Hyung does not even look at tea anymore," Jeremy said to Mi Nam.

"Hmmm... shall we make tea? These cupcakes might go well with tea," Mi Nam said slyly.

"Arasseo...," Jeremy replied with a wink.

Because he would report to Shin Woo that Mi Nam was messing up with the tea. Hehehe

 

~~~~