I Know

Play Your Love

Summary of this chappy is from By2's song, "I Know (我知道.)"

 

 

I have never thought before
of not being able to hold your hand
When I felt wronged you weren't there
accompanying my heartache
It's all because of me, I was too stubborn
I thought you'd understand,
I kept forgetting to say how touched I was

I know you still love me
Although, whatever the reason
We both accepted the fact
You know how much I'd hurt,
And so until the very end
you kept smiling, cheering me on

I know you still can't let go of me
because the time when we parted
you closed your eyes and didn't look back
We both know what our hearts are thinking
I have never really heard of this kind of love...

Once, I had a dream of complete happiness
In my mind, I still wish for you to be by my side

I know you still can't let go of me
because the time when we parted
you closed your eyes and didn't look back
I promise you I will continue to live well
Or else these tears will have flown uselessly

 

*****

"Hyung, Hyung!" Jeremy called out. "Mi Nam-ah touched your..mmmfffff!!!!"

Mi Nam got annoyed so he covered Jeremy's mouth. Shin Woo came in and looked at them with curious eyes. Jeremy bit Mi Nam's hand, and was able to get free.

"Mi Nam-ah tried to touch your tea and your tea set," Jeremy said.

"Oh... so those are mine?" Shin Woo asked.

The dongsaengs looked at each other, then at him.

"Ne, Hyung. Before your accident, you usually make tea at this time of the day," Jeremy said.

"Oh... I did that?" Shin Woo asked them.

"Y...ya, we will make some tea, and we will eat cupcakes with Hyung and drink tea," Mi Nam suggested.

"Good idea!" Jeremy said.

So, Shin Woo went out, and Jeremy prepared tea. Later, Mi Nyu came down from her room and joined the guys in eating the cupcakes and drinking tea.

"I am so gonna ask my sister why she carved Hyung's name on every cake," Mi Nam thought. "Good thing Tae Kyung-hyung did not come here yet after the tour. Good thing Ahn-sajangnim kidnapped him to be with some people from the press."

Mi Nyu sipped the tea and stopped. She missed the taste of the tea, as this was Shin Woo's signature brew.

"Thanks for the tea, Shin Woo-hyung," she said.

"Ani... I did not brew it."

"I did!" Jeremy piped out.

"Ah... Gomawo, Jeremy," Mi Nyu said.

She was disappointed because she thought it was Shin Woo brewing the tea. Shin Woo drank the tea, just like he did with the tea that Mi Nyu brewed.

Then, Mi Nyu's phone rang.

"Yeoboseyo?"

It was Shin Woo's parents, and they called her since Shin Woo's phone was broken, and all they had was her number. They were coming over so that they can get their son to see Busan after his accident. They also invited her to come with them.

Mi Nyu stopped. The last time Shin Woo invited her to Busan, she did not come because she did not love him. Now, she felt she had feelings for him, so she was willing to go to Busan.

"Ah... I will think about it, Eomeonim," she said to Shin Woo's eomma.

After hanging up, she told them the news. 

"Ya, get some vacation too, Mi Nyu," Jeremy said. "You had been stressed out eversince Hyung's accident. You need to chill."

"But Hyungnim..."

"We will take care of Hyungnim," Mi Nam said.

He knew that his sister really needs some timeout--timeout from work and timeout from Hyungnim's heart. Maybe a trip to Busan might make her contemplate on things. As it is, he really needed to talk to her.

"You will come with me to Busan, right?" Shin Woo asked her.

"Ye," was her laconic answer. 

She could not tell him the incidence about the previous offer to Busan. It just hurt her now.

"I know... I know you still love me, Shin Woo-hyung..." she convinced herself.

"Geureom, I will go to Busan with my parents," Shin Woo said with a smile. "When will they come?"

"They said this coming Friday," Mi Nyu said.

"Oh, so that means, I will have to wait for three days," he said.

He turned to Jeremy and Mi Nam and asked what he needed to bring for his relatives that he would be meeting for the "first time."

"Just bring yourself, Hyung," Mi Nam said.

"And bring some good food," Jeremy said while patting his tummy.

"And... and... I will be learning Busan stuff with Shin Woo-hyung," Mi Nyu said.

"Ah, geurae, geurae!" Jeremy said before drinking his tea.

But Mi Nam was getting suspicious already.

****

That night, Mi Nam allowed Mi Nyu to stay in his room and hang out with him. Jeremy went out to fetch Tae Kyung from the agency. The male twin noticed her looking out the window, where Shin Woo was staying by the veranda and enjoying the cool night wind.

"Is it a nice view from here?" Mi Nam asked.

"Ah... not what you are thinking, Oppa," Mi Nyu said.

"Wae? What do you want me to think?" Mi Nam asked.

Mi Nyu got her gaze away from her twin.

"Don't you think I did not suspect that something was going on between you and Shin Woo-hyung?" Mi Nam asked. "Do you probably think Jeremy did not think the same way? Why did you carve Hyung's name on every cupcake? If Tae Kyung-hyungnim will know of it, he will doubt your sincerity as his girlfriend."

"Animnida... It is not like that, Oppa," Mi Nyu said uncomfortably.

"And why not?" the male twin asked.

Mi Nyu sadly looked out the window.

"Oppa... will you be angry if I will be honest?"

"Wae? Is something wrong?"

"Oppa... why does it feel painful everytime I look at Shin Woo-hyung now that he forgets all about me?" she asked.

Mi Nam was shocked at his sister's straightforward question.

"What do you mean? Are you no longer happy with Hyungnim?"

"M...moreugesseumnida..." she said. "I do not know how I feel about Hyungnim anymore."

"O.M.G..." Mi Nam mouthed.

Has she fallen for Shin Woo?

"Y...ya!" Mi Nam ed. "Are you..."

"I really don't know what to do, Oppa," Mi Nyu said.

Mi Nam's head swirled at the revelation. Mi Nyu is soooo dead with Tae Kyung.

Mi Nyu's POV

I took you for granted, Shin Woo-hyung... and I did not appreciate your presence. It may be too late to say this, but I thank you for coming into my life...

I know you still love me even if you forget everything about me. And even how many times I have been hurt, from then until now, it is you who have been cheering me on and comforting me till I am all right...

End of POV

 

~~~~