Welcome Home!

Play Your Love

Tae Kyung was not joking when he said that he would be spending his time at He Yi's house, for her parents liked him very much.

Shin Woo and Mi Nyu came home after a month of staying in Busan, and Jeremy and Mi Nam were very happy to see them.

"Bogo shipeo!!!!" Jeremy cried to Mi Nyu and Shin Woo.

"Mi Nyu-ya, I am glad that you are all right!" Mi Nam said as he hugged his twin tight.

"Me too," she said.

"I remember many things about me," Shin Woo declared.

Jeremy stopped hugging Shin Woo, and Mi Nam looked at him too.

"Jinjja?" Jeremy asked.

"Ne."

"So, does that mean you can get back to being AN Jell?" Mi Nam asked.

"I guess so," Shin Woo said.

"YESSSSSS!!!!!" the other two screamed as they exchanged high fives.

****

Shin Woo had a talk with Ahn-sajangnim, and the president was very much glad that AN Jell would be complete once again. He told Shin Woo to get ready for a press conference tomorrow to reveal his comeback.

"Meanwhile, I will have press release that you are coming back to AN Jell," the president said.

"Geureohseumnida," Shin Woo said.

****

That night, Shin Woo was looking up the stars when his vision got blocked by cool hands.

"Mi Nyu," he said, knowing too well who the owner was.

"Shin Woo-hyung, are you excited to be back on stage?" she asked.

"Ne, and I will tell them about my journey to finding myself and finding you,"  he said.

His smile was too adorable that Mi Nyu nodded and smiled like a giggling high school girl.

****

"Omo, girls, look!" Sa Yuri said to her members. "Kang Shin Woo is back!"

And they shrieked inside the internet cafe. The ajusshi taking care of the cafe hissed at them to be quiet.

"And tomorrow, there will be a press conference!" she said to them.

And they shrieked again.

****

During the press conference, the reporters, Reporter Kim included, were very much astonished that Shin Woo had grown from the lean guy to the beastly idol. He had grown into an Adonis that the female reporters had to restrain themselves from getting their hormones high.

Ahn-sajangnim thanked everyone who came. And they started the conference. He told the press that Shin Woo will be back to AN Jell in a week. Instead of being asked by the reporters, Shin Woo told them the whole story of how he came to remember during his stay in Busan. He also told them that a certain girl had helped him remember the things of who he was, though, of course, he did not tell them of the many intimate encounters he had with her. Though he and Mi Nyu did not make love or anything, those times together cuddling or lying next to each other and kissing were too personal. And he was not the kiss-and-tell type of guy.

"And who is this girl you are talking about?" a reporter asked.

Reporter Kim hissed at her, because it was supposed to be him to ask that.

"My ex-girlfriend," Shin Woo said.

"Mi Nam-ssi's twin? Your ex-girlfriend, Go Mi Nyu?" Reporter Kim asked as if he had aced the jackpot.

"Ne."

"Oh, she had broken off with Tae Kyung-ssi, right?" another asked. "How did the two of you got to be in Busan?"

"She went with me," Shin Woo said. 

"Oh..."

"She had been taking care of me during the accident, so during the time I went to Busan, she went with me."

"But... she broke up with Tae Kyung-ssi during her stay with you in Busan?" another asked.

"Animnida," he said. "They broke up before we went to Busan."

"So, does that mean that you are the cause for their breakup?" another asked.

It made Shin Woo upset, but he only smiled.

"Moreugesseumnida," he said. "If they had broken off before our travel to Busan, it must have been coincidence. I know nothing about it."

He suddenly realized that perhaps, Mi Nyu broke up with Tae Kyung because she had already fallen in love with Shin Woo, which was why she readily agreed to go with him to Busan. He wanted to protect her, so he told them he did not know the cause of the breakup.

"But thanks to her patience," he went on. "She made me remember things."

Many more over-the-belt, juicy, or sultry questions were fired at him, but he only smiled and did not answer them. He just told them that nothing happened to the two of them in Busan. And he told them that the two of them fell in love, but he did not elaborate how, he did not tell them of the juicy facts.

"Can you tell us..."

"Ohoho, I am sure Shin Woo had said enough," Ahn-sajangnim said. "Thank you so much for your time."

The press tried to press on, but the clever president and his talent went out of the venue in a jiffy.

****

That night, Jeremy held a party for Shin Woo's comeback, and everybody enjoyed. Tae Kyung and He Yi came as a couple, and they congratulated Shin Woo and Mi Nyu for being together.

"To AN Jell!" Jeremy said as he toasted his orange juice.

"To AN Jell!" the rest followed.

****

That night, Shin Woo got inside Mi Nyu's room.

He found her tinkering with the Rubik's cube, so he sat with her on the floor.

"Mi Nyu, why are  you still not asleep?" he asked.

"Geunyang," she replied. "I am not sleepy yet."

"Do you want me to sing a lullaby?" he asked.

"Eung!" she said with a nod.

Mi Nyu told him that since Aunt Mi Ja and Mi Nam were asleep, he could stay in her room and be her nanny.

"I am no nanny," he .

She cuddled close to him and rested on his chest. Shin Woo wrapped her around his strong arms and patted her arm to lull her to sleep.

"Saranghae," he whispered after the song.

Mi Nyu, who had  not fallen asleep, looked at him.

"I thought you had fallen asleep."

"Not yet, Shin Woo-hyung," she said. "I just wanted to see your face."

"Wae?"

"I am just so happy that after the duration of time that I had worried about you, when I felt that you giving up on me felt like breaking up with me... I am happy that you are mine..."

"Geurae?"

"Ye, Shin Woo-hyung," she whispered.

Shin Woo leaned forward and gave her a soft kiss on her lips.

"You are mine, Mi Nyu," he whispered.

Mi Nyu smiled and allowed him to kiss her again, and she opened to let him taste her. He held her nicely that she pushed herself so that he could feel her bumpy chest, and he brought her closer so that she could feel him and his heartbeat.

When they broke from their kiss, they looked at each other in love as they gasped for air.

"Love me, Shin Woo-hyung," she whispered.

He held her face and leaned forward again, and gave her soft and gentle kisses for the night. His embrace was so warm and tender that she felt so at ease. She knew that she belonged to him, and he belonged to her.

 

 

~~~~END~~~~

 

Yeoreobun, please support my next fic, my full-length fic from One-shot. New fic's "Case Of The Weird School."

 

~~~~