Sweet Like A Hug, A Kiss...

Play Your Love

In the previous chappy, Tae Kyung was sad over the fact that He Yi still thought that he was being sarcastic and insincere.

Meanwhile, in Busan...

Everybody but two was asleep. Shin Woo was sitting on the front porch while looking at the night sky. He was listening to Min Hyuk's mp3 player and was surprised to know that most songs in Min Hyuk's playlist were songs from girl groups. And at this time, Before School Red's "In The Night Sky" was playing.

Cold and clammy hands covered his eyes and blocked his view.

"Mi Nyu?" he gently asked.

Mi Nyu giggled a bit and wrapped her arms around him. It was so comforting to her that she was being gentle and affectionate to the person who once was so warm to her. She wanted to be warm to him in return.

"Why are you not asleep, Shin Woo-hyung?"

Shin Woo smiled. Most girls in this kind of situation would often resort to bedroom voice, and would insinuate to make out with their boyfriends. But Mi Nyu was different. Though she sometimes talk in a soft and affectionate voice, her voice as of the moment was just the casual tone she always had. Why was he suddenly being knowledgeable about such things, anyway?

"I do not feel sleepy yet," he said.

He motioned her to sit beside him, and she took her arms away from his neck. She sat beside him and looked at the stars.

"I am happy now that you are my girl, and that my family knows it already," he told her.

"Ah, I am happy too. Mi Nam-oppa is happy also," she said. "He knows that he can rely on you. I will also tell Aunt Mi Ja when we meet."

Shin Hye took her hand and gave it a kiss.

"Would my princess mind if I sing a song?" he asked.

Mi Nyu nodded as she smiled at Shin Woo. She listened to the sweetness of his voice as he sang to Elvis Presley's "Can't Help Falling In Love." Though there was no accompaniment, his singing was still sweet and endearing.

"Take my hand, take my whole life too," he sang. "For I can't help falling in love with you..."

Mi Nyu squeezed his hand affectionately after the song.

"That is so sweet, Shin Woo-hyung," she said. "By now, ants and bees will gather around us and feast on."

"I am afraid of bees," he confessed with a cute frown. "I am afraid of bugs and flying creepers."

Mi Nyu giggled once again.

"How cute of you, Shin Woo-hyung," she said. "I like cute animals, and I like beetles. If I have the time tomorrow, I can try to catch some beetles here."

"Hajima....," he said. "I don't...like to play with beetles."

"Oh, but beetles are cute!" she said.

Then, she giggled on again and told him about her misadventures with Mi Nam as kids. She told them about their lives at the convent and how Mother Superior would often scold them for placing strings around the beetle's neck.

"We just want to let it fly round and round our strings," Mi Nyu said. "But Mother Superior scolded us because we are being cruel to God's gift to us."

And she went on and on to tell many animal stories, including her cute encounters with rabbits. She forgot to tell him about the incident in her hometown when she learned that Tae Kyung was chased by a pig, and when she learned that he hated rabbits. As she went on with telling many, many more animal stories, Shin Woo was silently listening to her with a smile on his face.

She was just adorable, and he could not help but fall in love with her all over again.

In the middle of her monologue, he suddenly leaned forward and gave her a kiss on her lips. Mi Nyu's eyes grew wide at the sudden surprise.

"Shin Woo-hyung...kissed me again!" she thought.

After the kiss, he leaned back and looked at her with slight mischief in his eyes.

"That's one way to keep your mouth shut," he told her in a soft voice. "Everybody else is asleep, remember?"

Instead of apologzing, Mi Nyu giggled again.

"Is that my punishment for being noisy?" she asked.

"You want me to punish you again?" he asked.

"Punish me, Hyung," she said.

Shin Woo gently grabbed her by her nape and planted soft kisses onto her face. His lips found their way from her forehead, to her eyelids, her nose bridge, her cheeks, in between the cheeks and her lips...then to her lips. He did not want to punish her. He just wanted to kiss her.

And as for Mi Nyu, his kiss was so sweet....

And she opened to let him taste more of her. Shin Woo wrapped his arms around her and began rubbing her back, and Mi Nyu pushed herself closer to him to feel his chest muscles. She was prudent enough not to moan, or Halmeoni might wake up and get into a fit.

But oh, his kisses was just the sweetest that she did not want to let him go. And that stars and the moon at night were the witnesses to that sweet hugs and kisses shared by the two.

 

~~~~