Practical Joke

Play Your Love

I finished Chapter 28 of Diary (Collection of One-shot Fics). Title of my one-shot is "Romance Bromance."

****

Tae Kyung learned about Shin Woo going to Busan with Mi Nyu, so he felt something bad about it. Of course, he is her boyfriend, but she was going with his former love rival. So that night, he had a talk with Mi Nyu.

"I heard from Mi Nam and Jeremy that you are going to Busan with Shin Woo," Tae Kyung asked. "What is this?"

"Joesonghamnida, Hyungnim," she apologized. "But maybe there are things which he might not know, so I will aid him there."

Tae Kyung noticed something about her. She seemed to be elusive. The two of them did not even hear of the commotion in the living room, where Coordi Noona was expressing her disgust over a member of the girl group Gangkiz. She claimed that the girl looked like her.

(Choi Soo Eun, who played Coordi Noona in "Minami Shineyo," is now part of Gangkiz.)

"Is there something you are hiding from me, Pig Rabbit?" he asked her.

"I am getting confused with myself, Hyungnim," she said.

"Wae?" he asked. "I am here. We can sort it out."

"Hyungnim... I want to sort it out... alone," she said.

His fists shook. Was she implying something?

"Can I have space, Hyungnim?"

"Space? What... what are you talking about? Don't you love me anymore?"

"I am confused with my feelings for you... I do not know anymore," she said as tears started to fall. "Joesonghamnida..."

"Is it because of Shin Woo?"

"Animnida, Hyungnim. I am just confused with my feelings for you, and my stress these past few weeks.... and my regret for not flying to Africa... I am confused already... So please, do not add to my confusion..."

Tae Kyung started to hug her, but she broke away.

"Let's break up, Hyungnim..." she said. "Joesonghamnida..."

Tae Kyung cried when he learned she did not want him anymore.

"Mi Nyu-ya... Are you playing a prank on me?"

"Animnida..."

Mi Nyu ran out of the house, much to astonishment of Mi Nam, Jeremy, and Coordi Noona.

****

She ran to the bus station to go somewhere else. If she were to cry at home, the gang would make her and Hyungnim patch up. That had to be later, but for now, she had to sort out her feelings for him and her feelings for Shin Woo.

She went to the amusement park where she and Shin Woo had their "first kiss." She sat on the swing and continued to cry.

"Well, well, well if it isn't Go Mi Nyu," a male voice piped up, speaking up in Annoying Orange style in "Orange Potter and the Deathly Apple."

Mi Nyu looked up to see Manager Ma. He sat beside the poor girl and asked what was wrong. Mi Nyu shook her head and continued to cry.

"Mi Nyu-ya, you can still trust me with your secrets, arasseo?" the manager said.

But she went on crying. He offered to buy her ice cream so that she will at least feel better, so he stood up and went his way. As she continued to cry, another person sat beside her in the swing.

"Manager Ma, how can love be so confusing?" she asked.

"I don't know," the person said calmly.

When she realized it was not the manager, she looked up to see Shin Woo.

"Gwaenchanha?" he asked soothly.

She told him she and Hyungnim broke up because she was confused. She did not know what to feel anymore, and that her head was swirling at the confusion.

"I don't know what is love," Shin Woo said. "Because I had never been there."

It made her cry even more. Hearing it from him made her want to say that he loved her once, and that her rejection had him distressed. She could not tell it to him because he could not remember even a single thing. If only some things would make him remember her...

And she stood up and went in front of him.

"Anajwoyo, Shin Woo-hyung," she begged.

Shin Woo stood up and hugged her just as she requested. She felt the warmth of his body and closed her eyes to feel him. If only...

"Please be here for me, Shin Woo-hyung..." she begged.

Shin Woo held her head close to his face and smelled her scent so that he can remember her.

And yet, something in the recesses of the mind told him her scent was familiar. Were those nights of lying in bed with her giving him memories of her? But the scent of her shampoo told him that the memories were prior than those nights.

He continued to wrap his muscular arms around her and rubbing his cheeks on her hair.

"I can't get enough of her," he thought as he shut his eyes in ecstacy.

"I can't breathe, Shin Woo-hyung," she whispered.

He relaxed his grip, but he continued memorizing her. Something about her was tugging his heartstrings, but instead of feeling sweetness, it was more on feeling pain, and he did not know why.

Mi Nyu held herself close to him, letting him feel the feelings that she had. She started to moan as she felt his lips on her hair.

"I hope it is you again, Shin Woo-hyung," she said.

But the two of them did not know that Manager Ma was shocked to see them hugging that tight.

 

~~~~