Fields Of Flowers

Play Your Love

The twins went with Mi Nyu to the market to buy some commodities at home. They bought fruits, vegetables, meat, fish, some condiments, and some utensils needed at home.

On their way to the house, Mi Nyu stopped by to see the green fields so vast that it would be beautiful to run around in the afternoons under the summer sky.

"Yeppeoyo..." she gushed.

Min Hee smirked.

"Eonni, why don't you have a date with Shin Woo-oppa this afternoon?" she suggested.

"Geurae!" Min Hae said. "You know, you and Oppa should be a couple already!"

"And we could doll you up for the..." Min Hee said before being interrupted.

"Doll up?" Mi Nyu asked,

"Ne! We will give you some pretty clothes which we were not able to give Min Hyuk-oppa's yeojachingu," Min Hee said.

"Ah... gwaenchanhseumnida," Mi Nyu said to them. "I think I will be busy this afternoon."

"You think?" Min Hae trapped her.

"Ah-ah- I will be busy this afternoon," Mi Nyu lied.

But the twins thought otherwise.

****

That afternoon, Mi Nyu finished hanging her clothes on the clothesline, for the house was a bit old-fashioned. The twins dragged her to her room, where they showed her a cute and white sundress with the hem inches above knee length.

"It will be perfect for an afternoon picnic, Eonni," Min Hee said.

The twins exited the room to give privacy to Mi Nyu. Min Hyuk, meanwhile, invited Shin Woo for an afternoon picnic, and he agreed.

Finally, the guys gathered and waited for the girls to get to the front porch. When Shin Woo saw Mi Nyu in her sundress and her cute sun hat, he was speechless. She was so beautiful that he felt himself magnetized.

"Hyung!"

Shin Woo woke up from his dream when Min Hyuk called him.

"Gaja," the scruffy-haired guy said.

Shin Woo took Mi Nyu's hand and smiled at her. Mi Nyu shyly gave out a smile to him as she walked beside him. And not far from them, the twins and their elder brother grinned from ear to ear.

"They look so cute," Min Hyuk said.

"I wondered what they did yesterday while we were not around," Min Hae said in a naughty manner.

"Ya! Shin Woo-hyung is not that kind of guy!" Min Hyuk defended his hyung.

"~Merong," went Min Hae.

****

Min Hyuk was so full that he lay on the mat and fell asleep. The twins were composing some songs to kill their time. Mi Nyu and Shin Woo walked among the tall grasses and tried to find some flowers.

"Look, Shin Woo-hyung!" she squealed.

She led him to the site where there grew lots and lots of field daisies. It was so beautiful that Mi Nyu giggled like a little girl. And Shin Woo smiled at her cuteness.

"Those flowers cannot be seen from afar with all these tall reeds," Mi Nyu declared.

"I'll go get some flowers for you," he said.

He ran off to the flower fields, while she chased him from behind.

"Shin Woo-hyung, please wait for me..." she said.

Shin Woo stopped among the flowers and began harvesting some. He gathered a considerable amount, sat among the grass, and wove the daisies into a crown of flowers.

"Wow, so cute!" Mi Nyu gushed. "How did you know how to make it?"

"Molla," Shin Woo said. "I just had a feeling that I had a lot of hidden talents in the past."

Mi Nyu sat closer to him and watched him continue his work of art. Then, after Shin Woo was done, he took off her sun hat and placed the tiara of flowers on her hair.

"You're beautiful," he said as he caressed her cheek with his fingers.

Mi Nyu shyly bit her lip and thanked him for the thought. Then, she stood up and challenged him to chase her.

"Arasseo," he said.

He began to run around as he chased her, but she ran so fast that he had to exert effort in order to capture her. Mi Nyu laughed so hard that he had to stop to hear her girly laugh.

"Catch me, Shin Woo-hyung!" she shouted.

Shin Woo began to rush and run after her in order to catch her. Soon, he was able to get to her and held her by the waist. He pulled her close to him as they twirled around among the flowers in the fields. Mi Nyu's laughed pealed beautifully into his ears that he had to pull her even closer.

The two of them fell to the ground, with him on top of her.

Their eyes met, and they stared at each other. He could not get enough of her that he savored the look of her eyes, and she stared at him to bring his image to mind.

He caught sight of her soft pink lips and found them enticing. He wanted to kiss her again.

"Ni ipseuri...aju areumdawo... (your lips... so beautiful)," he whispered in awe.

Mi Nyu felt her cheeks flushing, and she felt her whole body shiver when his finger traced the contour of her lips. She could see from his eyes that he was appreciating the beauty of her lips.

"I want to be your boyfriend," he whispered.

"I will let you," she whispered back.

"Geureom, you will be my girl now," he whispered.

"Ye...." she whispered back in ecstacy.

She closed her eyes slowly and theatrically as he leaned forward and gave a soft kiss on her lower lip. His kiss was so sweet and soft that she slightly opened her lips to let his tongue get to her again. The way his lips and his tongue caressed her was so gentle and nice that she let out a moan and held him closer to her.

When they broke from their kiss, they looked at each other again.

"Kiss me all over again, Shin Woo-hyung," she begged in a whisper.

And so, Shin Woo gave her those lovely and soft kisses only meant for her. And thus, their love among the flowers in the field were manifested by those sweet honey lips meant just for the two of them.

 

~~~~