Be Happy For Me

Play Your Love

Mi Nyu had been very happy with Shin Woo that she had come to wonder if Hyungnim had been happy for her too. She grabbed her phone to dial his number, but she received his call first.

"Yeoboseyo?" she answered.

"Eotteohke jinaesseo (How are you), Pig Rabbit?" Tae Kyung asked from the other line.

"Uh... jal jinaeseyo, Hyungnim (I'm doing very well)," she said.

"That's good," he said.

He sounded like he had moved on.

"I am happy for you, Mi Nyu," he said. "I really am."

She felt her heart going hurt when he said that  he was happy for her.

"Hyung...nim..."

"I never thought that Fate would decide that you will be with Shin Woo, not me," Tae Kyung said. "And I have to give you up."

Her tears started to fall.

"I called you to congratulate you, and to confess you something," he said. "Please be happy for me."

"Hyungnim, how can I be happy for you if I do not know what makes you happy?" she asked.

"You know that our dorm got burned, right?"

"Ye."

"And Jeremy and Mi Nam transferred to the new dorm."

"But.... how about Hyungnim?" Mi Nyu asked in confusion.

"I am staying with the fake fairy," he said.

"Mworaguyo (What did you say)?" she asked.

"He Yi and I confessed our love for each other, and..."

"Chukhahamnida, Hyungnim!" she squealed over the phone.

"Ya! Your voice is really piercing to the ears!" he hissed.

"Oh, joesonghamnida..."

"All right, going back... He Yi and I professed our love, and her father liked me very much after I told her that I love his daughter... so he allowed me to stay in the dorm."

"But you will go and live in the new dorm, geuchyo?"

"It is you and Shin Woo who are going to live in the new dorm."

"So does that mean that Hyungnim will live with Yoo He Yi?"

"Maja (That's right)," Tae Kyung said. "But I am living in the first floor, while she has her room in the second floor. And everyone knows that her father is strict, so I am confident that there will be no news about her getting pregnant because I touched her."

Mi Nyu nodded.

"He is a scary man, I tell you, Pig Rabbit," Tae Kyung gossiped about his future father-in-law.

Mi Nyu snickered like a little kid and enjoyed the rest of the time talking with Tae Kyung. They had made up, and they finally let go of each other in peace.

"I am happy for you, Hyungnim..."

 

~~~~