Tortured

Play Your Love

Mi Nyu and Tae Kyung hopped in his car, while the other two younger ones hopped in with Shin Woo.

"Hyung, Hyung, drive faster!" Jeremy suggested.

Mi Nam hit him with his hand and scolded him. Shin Woo did not listen to Jeremy because his focus was on the girl in Tae Kyung's car.

They went to the noraebang, and later, Coordi Noona and Manager Ma arrived to join.

"The mike is mine!" Jeremy shouted as he got the mike.

"Y..ya! I suggested this affair first!" Mi Nam shouted.

Tae Kyung rolled his eyeballs as Mi Nyu had to chide her friend and her brother for fighting over the mike. But Jeremy won. He sang first, much to Mi Nam's irritation. It was Mi Nam who suggested going to a noraebang, but it ended up Jeremy singing first.

"I'm going next!" Mi Nam said.

But Noona got the mike and entered some numbers.

"Noona!" was Mi Nam irate response.

Coordi Noona even argued with Mi Nam and started to sing a song by After School: Play Your Love. As she sang, she smirked at the male twin and continued singing. Jeremy looked at the coordinator singing like she was not even affected at all, but he leaned to Shin Woo.

"Is Noona heartbroken?" Jeremy asked Shin Woo.

"Not that I know of," he calmy replied.

Mi Nyu was staring at the screen when Tae Kyung held her hand and allowed her to lean on his shoulder. Shin Woo saw it, but kept his mouth shut to hide the pain.

"Why? Why do I have to see this?" he thought. "Even if I told her I was practicing getting over, it seems I am bad at it..."

His chest tightened when he saw Tae Kyung give Mi Nyu a soft kiss on her hair.

"Are you being pathetic, Kang Shin Woo?" Shin Woo chided himself.

Then, he remembered Jong Hyun's party, and he remembered he had not bought any gift at all. When he glanced at his watch, it was five minutes to nine.

"Oh, by the way, I need to go first," Shin Woo said.

"Wae?" Mi Nam asked.

"Lee Jong Hyun of CN Blue invited me to an event," he said. "It's his birthday today."

"How come we were not invited?" Mi Nam complained.

"Molla," Shin Woo said.

"It seems you are getting more invites out of our circle," Tae Kyung finally commented. "Please tell Jong Hyun our greetings."

"Getting more invites outside our circle is better than seeing Mi Nyu with you," Shin Woo thought bitterly.

"Can I go with you?" Jeremy begged.

"Ah...I am afraid I have no authority over it," Shin Woo joked. "If you are really interested, I can give you Jong Hyun's number."

Jeremy got the number from Shin Woo, but Jeremy had no guts to tell Jong Hyun that he wanted to be a gatecrasher. And so, Shin Woo started to go.

"By the way, Tae Kyung, I will be back before twelve," Shin Woo said.

"Why are you asking my permission?" Tae Kyung asked. "I am not your Appa."

"But you are the leader," Shin Woo said. "Ciao."

Then, he left. He got his cellphone and informed Jong Hyun that he might be running in late, as he had to drop by some place to buy something.

"Ne, sure Hyung," Jong Hyun said over the phone.

Shin Woo got inside his car and started to drive away. It was better that Jong Hyun invited him to his birthday than getting tortured at seeing the girl he loved with somebody that was not him.

 

~~~~