Accident Proposal= Accidentally Married?

Accidentally Got Married With You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The security force of YG Entertainment finally handled the situation and got rid of the fuming paparazzi, President YG together with Ji Young and Dara are now in the Presidential Office and are silent for the moment.

 

Ji Young’s heart is beating violently inside his chest, he can’t believe that that situation really happened; did he really look like he was proposing to Dara?

 

“Geee! What do you expect Kwon Ji Young? You’re kneeling in front of her! Of course they would think you’re proposing!” Ji Young mocked himself inside his mind and softly knocked his head with his fist.

 

Dara on the other hand was biting her perfectly colored fingernails, like Ji Young her heart is also beating wildly inside her chest and it makes her suffocated. She suddenly stood up which made the two guys look at her; she looked back at them with such confusion in her eyes.

 

“I’m going outside for some fresh air.” She uttered with such uncertainty in her voice and that didn’t escape from the president’s observation.

 

After briefly studying Dara’s reaction, President YG finally stood up and put his hands on the pocket of his pants and with a fatherly tone he said, “Would you like me to accompany you?” and a smile formed on his lips.

 

Dara at the moment does not know how to react so she just nodded her head as an answer.

 

“Let’s go then.” The president muttered, the two of them was about to walk out of the room when they heard Ji Young’s doubtful voice calling for them.

 

“Ya, wait! What am I suppose to do here if the two of you went out of this room? I can’t stand just sitting here.” The mighty leader of Big Bang uttered while standing from the couch he was sitting at.

 

“Well then, would you like to go out with us and get some fresh air?” President YG said.

 

Ji Young nodded without second thoughts and walked as fast as he can towards the two people. The three of them went out of the room and to Ji Young and Dara’s surprise President YG hold both of their hands while walking towards the exit door of the building.

 

“Since the three of us are here let’s take this opportunity to go out and have something to eat or drink while we discuss how we would handle the situation you are in.” he said in a soft tone, and the next thing Dara and Ji Young knew they are inside the luxurious car of their president and is now heading somewhere.

 

The news that the paparazzi covered about Ji Young and Dara became a hot topic and a big buzz not only for the VIPs and Blackjacks but also for the showbiz entertainment, all of them were astounded by the news that Ji Young proposed to Dara in front of the paparazzi. Dara’s fanboys who are very popular in the kpop industry has the biggest reactions, most of them posted on their respective tweeters and blogs voicing out their own opinions.

 

Some of those fanboys who immediately posted their disbeliefs were Jung Il Woo, Seulong of 2AM, Siwon and Donghae of Super Junior Minho of Shinee and Kevin of U-Kiss, but to everyone’s surprise Taeyang of Big Bang has the biggest reaction, well it’s not a secret that the Big Bang member Taeyang has a huge crush to Dara.

“I thought Dara and Ji Young hyung are just dating and are at the point of getting to know each other but it’s a huge news that our Ji Young hyung suddenly proposed to pretty Dara noona, I don’t believe that Ji Young would do that thing thing this early.”

Fans were divided in two reactions, some didn’t like the idea that their idol would get married to the other idol while most of the fans especially the Daragon shippers were jumping up and down with joy, it was like a dream come true for them because they believe that Park Sandara is the perfect match to Kwon Ji Young.

The news concerning Ji Young and Dara didn’t stop in Korea; fans abroad also put their opinions in the net and posting it on their respective walls. Dara’s friends in the Philippines can’t hide their disbelief and happiness, to everyone’s amazement Dara’s ex Joseph Bitangcol posted on his tweeter.

“If the gossip concerning Dara is true, I hope she would find happiness on her decision. I’m hoping for the best and good for her sake.”

The ex tweeted which made a huge buzz on the online world.

Everyone was waiting for the official statement from the two idols who made the world turn around due to the latest gossip about them, either they would confirm it or not.

Dara went out of the car with the help of President YG, cool wind greeted her and a smile escaped from her lips because of the déjà vu.

“Why do people always bring me at the beach whenever I’m having an issue that also concerns Ji Young and that issue needs a resolution?” Dara thought and remembering how TOP brought her to the beach too, the only difference is that it’s a different beach. The beach they were on right now seemed like a private owned beach because it didn’t have any establishment that accommodates clients, it only has a somewhat Beach House for the proprietor.

“Where are we?” Ji Young who’s standing next to Dara can’t help himself but ask, it’s his first time on that beach and it looked like nobody’s there except from them.

President YG walked between his stars and put his arms on their shoulders and with a cheerful voice he emitted, “Welcome to my private beach resort, let’s head towards the beach house to get change because our clothes are not appropriate to the breezy ocean.

Moment later the three of them are in beach clothes, to Dara and Ji Young’s surprise the president has clothes that are perfect for them, the president reasoned out that he was keeping those clothes for visitors like them.

Ji Young can’t help but admire Dara even though she was just wearing a normal beach clothes like the pink and white dotted shorts partnered with a backless loose white shirt which exposed Dara’s white as pearl back and a glimpse of the beach bra she was wearing.

The Big Bang leader can’t help but think that blood would come out from his nose in any moment and with that in mind he then stopped looking at Dara and looked at other things.

“You think like a ert Kwon Ji Young, it’s not your first time to see a pretty lady in a normal beach clothes. Why are you reacting this way?” Ji Young condemned himself inside his head.

“Ya.. What’s wrong? Something matters?” Dara was now standing in front of Ji Young, a little concern can be seen on her face.

Ji young was caught off guard because Dara was a little too near unto him and he can clearly study the pretty lady’s feature on that distance which made his heart beat go wild again. Well Dara is really pretty even in a long distance, how much more if she’s this near?

“A….Ani… nothing’s wrong… why?”  Ji Young stuttered.

To his surprise Dara’s hands went to his cheeks and forehead as if she was checking him as if her sisterly instinct suddenly went out.

“Well you’re red faced you know but it looked like you don’t have a fever also.” Dara uttered and took her hands off at Ji Young’s face. “Maybe it’s because of the weather; it’s a little too sunny.” She uttered and was about to walk away from Ji Young, but to her surprise Ji Young immediately held her hand and that stopped her from walking away from the gorgeous guy.

Ji young was also puzzled by the way he acted and looked at his hand which is holding Dara’s hand.

“What is it?” Dara asked, amazement filled her face by the way the younger guy acted, but to her dismay Ji Young let go of her hand and without saying anything he walked away from her.

“What’s his problem?” Dara uttered t herself with a crease on her forehead; she then shrugged her shoulder and went towards the beach.

On the other hand Ji Young was walking as fast as he could but doesn’t know where he would be heading; finally he stopped and let out a deep and heavy sigh.

“What’s wrong with me? I looked like a fool in front of her when I grabbed her hand and let it go without saying anything and here I am walking away not saying or explaining myself unto her. Pabo Kwon Ji Young!” he knocked himself softly, even though he can’t see his face at that moment he know he’s blushing really hard.

“But come to think of it I kinda had the moment of holding the hand of Dara.” He said dreamily as if he was a teenager and he can’t suppress himself on painting a sweet smile on his face, with his beautiful hands he cupped his face and walked again to nowhere.

The BigBang members together with the 2ne1 members were all present at YG Building and hanging out on one of the coffee shops inside the building, they didn’t gather there because their managers or because of an activity but because they want to hangout with each other and discuss about the newest scandal concerning their fellow members.

CL was sipping her cup of coffee when she felt that somebody was poking her from the back and when she turned around to see who’s poking her she saw Seungri’s face who was smiling mischievously unto her.

“Aish! This guy really knows how to bother other people.” 2ne1’s leader uttered with such annoyance on her voice and turned again to sip her precious coffee,

Seungri giggled on what CL just said and occupied the seat beside her, “It’s nice to see you again girls despite of our hectic schedules.”

“Oppa, do you know where Dara noona and Ji Young oppa went to?” Minzy the 2ne1’s maknae asked with such concern on her voice, “Dara noona is not picking up her phone when we were calling her.”

“Honestly, we don’t know either where the two of them went. Ji Young’s not picking his phone too, but don’t worry our manager told us not to worry because they are just taking some time off to think what would be their next step.” Daesung answered between his sips with his very sweet macchiato.

“Poor Dara, he’s stuck with idiotic Ji Young. I miss my Dara.” Bom emitted with such sadness on her voice.

“YA! What’s with the idiotic word concerning our Ji Young? It’s not as if our Ji

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter