the last gift

Accidentally Got Married With You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A soft knock was rendered and a soothing voice followed, “Dara darling? Someone’s here for you, I believe you should face this person.”

It was her father, Dara’s heart pound at the thought that maybe it was Jiyong, maybe the younger already knew where she is. She went home at Busan to gather herself up and to avoid the scandals concerning her, even the calls coming from her members were not answered by her.

“Who is it dad?” she answered, clutching her chest as her heart continued to beat faster in a minute. Opening the door of her room she was greeted by a warm smile of her dad.

“Don’t worry sweetie, he’s not from the company.”

“He?”

“Yes you’re visitor is a guy, so fix yourself darling. He’ll be waiting at the garden, okay?”Seeing his daughter nodding, he gently caressed Dara’s hair and kissed her at her temple.

It calmed her a little knowing it wasn’t somebody who’s from the company but she’s still puzzled who it might be.

<3

Lean shoulder’s was the first thing that Dara noticed upon seeing the back of her visitor, apparently her guest was sitting back unto her and she can’t seem to see who it might be but she believed it was quite familiar for her. The guest seemed to be enjoying a cup of tea while looking at the scenery of the garden.

Fear enveloped the 2nd eldest member of 2ne1 after seeing her guest is, as if photographs of the past came rushing through her mind and her instinct tell her to immediately run and hide.

The person that caused her trauma and the very person whom she fears the most stood up after sensing that the person who he really wants to talk to was standing and is on shock after seeing him. Mr. Hernandez understands completely why the girl was acting that way.

“Sandara… please… please hear me out. I’m not here to cause you any form of harm, I’m just here to talk to you and apologize. Please don’t run away.” The elder uttered in a hurry after seeing that younger was about to run away.

“Why—why are you here?” Dara managed to answer back trying to calm herself.

Mr. Hernandez smiled warmly and at the same time apologetically. “I’m just here to say sorry Ms. Sandara Park; I know that the scandals you’re into right now and the trauma that you’re experiencing were all because of me.”

Dara was caught off guard after hearing what the elder guy said and her fear seemed to lessen when seeing the reporter’s misty eyes staring at her. Slowly, she sat in front of him and gathered herself up. It was like a therapy session, conquering the fears she hide for a long time.

<3

Kwon Boa was smiling ear to ear when she entered her favorite café, she remembered the last time she was there the person whom she’s meeting today was the same person whom she waited and just hanged her in the air after cancelling the appointment.

Sitting and sipping her drink elegantly, Boa waited patiently for him. To entertain herself for a bit she scanned her tab to see the latest and trending issues and stories in the K-Entertainment, a grin spread widely on her luscious lips after seeing that the malicious articles about her sworn enemy Sandara Park are still on the top of the list.

“It looks like I’ve won Dara, shame on you.” She uttered cunningly.

“Did you say something?”

Boa turned to her back in a snap just to be caught off guard, the mighty G-Dragon was standing still as if he was waiting for the girl’s reply. Gathering herself the stunning lady smiled as if nothing is wrong.

“Nothing, I’m just saying I was a bit earlier than you.”

Still eyeing her for a few seconds, Jiyong sat at the couch in front of her and signed for the waiter. Silence enveloped the two as they waited for the guy’s drink.

“How are you Jiyong?” Boa started, breaking the tension that seemed to build a wall unto them.

“Can you tell based on my appearance?” Jiyong retorted and crossed his arm on his chest. He looks intimidating but the woman just shrugged it off as if he’s just acting the way he is.

“Well if you’re going to ask me you still look handsome and fabulous.” She smiled seductively and leaned on the table.

“Oh really?” Jiyong answered, amusement was painted on his face.

“Yes, it’s as if you’re not affected with the issues concerning your wife, oh I mean your ex wife perhaps?”

Jiyong can’t help but smirk and look at her intently, “Well thanks for telling me I’m still good in the exterior, but to tell you frankly I’m devastated in my interior.”

As the waiter placed the mighty fashionista’s drink, Jiyong inhaled quite deeply. As if just waiting for the server to go away the guy seemed to calm himself and that didn’t escaped Boa’s keen observation.

“Okay, let’s cut the crap up Boa. I’m not here to waste more time on you, I have things to do.” Jiyong uttered sharply which made Boa feel uneasy.

“What are you talking about Ji? You’re the one who invited me here. So why are you telling me you’re just wasting your time on me?

“You’re cover’s been blown, I know you’re the one who manipulated everything, from the event that happened to Dara in the Awards Night till the scandalous articles concerning her!”

Jiyong was fuming and slammed his hands in the table making the people who are present at the café at that very moment look unto their direction.

“What… what are you talking about Jiyong?” Boa startled, her face turned pale and her eyes can’t seem to focus. Her heart was

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter