Yes or No

Accidentally Got Married With You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Silence filled the car when Dara and her manager were on their way back to 2NE1’s dormitory.

 

“Dara-------“The manager said but Dara cut him out with a sigh.

 

“Hyung, I don’t want to talk about it.” Dara said while adjusting her sit in a position where she could lie down.

 

“I know it’s a tough decision but--------“

 

“Hyung, I’m not in the mood and I want to forget what the president told me.” Cutting her manager off from the things he wants to say. She then opened her bag and searched for her pink piglet blind fold, “Just wake me up when we reached the dormitory; I’m tired and I’m going to have a nap.” Her cold voice reached her manager’s ears. She didn’t wait for a reply; she put her earphones to her ear gracefully and put on the blind fold when she finally found it.

 

The manager let out a deep sigh because he knew that Dara is not in the mood for a talk.

 

On the other hand Ji Young went to the music room after talking with the president, there he found his co members doing their own things. Taeyang was tapping the keys of the piano, seems like he was composing. The eldest and the most fashionista TOP was lying down at the floor listening on some music on his headset. Daesung was strumming a guitar while sitting at the couch while Seungri their maknae was nowhere to be found.

 

“Where’s Seungri?” he said in a cool tone grabbing the attention of the members.

 

When the members were about to answer their mighty leader the door suddenly opened and Seungri came in a rash. He was breathing hard and sweats are visible on his face, it looked like he was running really hard.

 

“Ya, have you seen the photos and articles about Ji Young hyung? It’s a huge scandal! Last night kissing a married girl and now photos of him and Dara noona on a store!” he hurriedly uttered while gasping for air, his attention focused on the 3 members and didn’t notice he was standing next to their leader.

 

Taeyang, TOP and Daesung turned their gazes to Kwon Ji Young. Seungri followed their gazes and finally noticed their leader standing beside him. The maknae’s face turned pale and his eyes widened by the fact that their leader was in the room and obviously heard him gossiping.

 

“Oh!’ he said in shock. “You’re here hyung, I didn’t notice you.” Seungri smiled shyly, trying to cover his acts. He was embarrassed to the bones.

 

Ji Young just answered him with a stare and head towards the couch and slammed himself unto it. The three older members went to Seungri and each of them spanked Seungri in the head, poor panda it was obviously hard because noises came out when each of them hit him.

 

“Ouch.” The only word Seungri mumbled as he sat on the floor and his head where his hyungs spanked him. He was pouting his lips like he wants to say something but afraid to say it, he kept it to himself.

 

Ji Young sighed and looked at poor Seungri who was now sitting silently and looked pitiful; his heart was filled with pity for the maknae, he has a soft spot for their cute little panda but right now he can’t comfort him because he himself can’t comfort himself because of the scandal he was in. All he could do at that moment was to let out a deep long sigh and looked at the youngest.

 

“Panda, let me borrow your phone.” Ji Young said, his phone was confiscated by their manager earlier. He was banned to have access to internet and communicate with his other contacts on his phone, that’s the punishment that was given right now.

 

Seungri looked at his hyung and tightened his grip on his phone that was inside his pocket. He slowly shakes his head and with pleading eyes he said to his hyung “I can’t let you borrow it hyung, Taesung hyung told me when I ran unto him that you’re banned with phones. Sorry.”

 

“Aish, Geez.” Ji Young hissed frustratingly.

 

TOP who was silent the whole time put his headset off his ears and let a sigh out, he was listening to all the things the member was saying and just pretended not hearing anything. “Ji, for now just follow whatever Taesung hyung is saying, you’re in a scandal right now and it’s not good for you to read the articles, it may bring your feelings down. It’s better not to know what’s happening and what other people thinks of you.”

 

Taeyang turned his beautiful eyes that seem to be smiling every time from their leader to their maknae. “Ya, Seungri ah… How big is the scandal that concerns Ji Young hyung? Is it that worse?” he asked worried.

 

Seungri looked bothered too as he look towards their mighty leader. “It’s pretty big; antis are posting and reposting on their blogs saying that Ji Young hyung is a total womanizer, he’s a pest to woman kind and is a total moron.”

 

The Big Bang members fell silent after hearing their maknae, they know it’s a serious situation and they would go through hell in the next days.

 

Daesung, their main vocalist put the guitar down and stood up, he walked towards Ji Young who seems to be looking at nothing, he’s a total blank.

 

“Ya hyung, I heard the president talked with you together with Dara noona earlier, what did he say?” Daesung asked, interested.

 

Taeyang stood quickly and walked towards the couch too after hearing Dara’s name, he’s a fanboy of Dara. “The president talked to you with my Dara? What’s her connection with this?” The cute faced guy asked with worry.

 

Seungri and Top also walked towards Ji Young and the others, also interested.

 

“None of your business you guys, just drop it.” Ji Young answered while closing his chinky eyes and put his arm across it, just like saying he doesn’t want to talk about it.

 

“It’s my business; it’s my Dara noona for Christ sake!” Taeyang debated.

 

“His Dara noona? When did Dara noona became his?” Seungri whispered to TOP.

 

TOP jus

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter