my villainess

Accidentally Got Married With You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Jiyong was catching his breath and was lying down on the cold floor of the practice room of YG Entertainment, he’s obviously wasted and tired from the whole day practice but he can’t deny the feeling of happiness surge in whenever he lay his eyes on the beautiful girl who’s currently leaning on the wall across him and was also catching her breath.

The Daragon Couple were practicing their act on the upcoming Golden Disc Award and are working their butts off because they knew many people will come on the said event.

“Are we going for another round?” the beautiful girl asked while slowly standing and walked towards her husband.

Jiyong’s lips curved into teasing smiled after hearing what Dara just asked, odd enough he knew well what the older was asking about but another thought came up on his brain after hearing her question. Going for another round? If that another round includes a bed with the two of them, he would probably go for it and do it in his whole glory, but for practice? Naaaaaa…. He doesn’t think so.

“No, we don’t need to practice for another. Besides it’s already 8 in the evening and we started early as 7 this morning, were exhausted baby girl.” The younger then stood from his spot and reached for his and his wife’s things. “Let’s just go home.”

Dara nodded without any second thoughts and walked with her husband towards the door, she’s clearly exhausted and her body and brain doesn’t deny it. Knowing that she might collapse due to extreme exhaustion she looked at her husband walking a few inch ahead of her, she reached for his hand and intertwined their fingers together.

Jiyong was taken aback when he felt Dara’s slim fingers on his hand, his eyes immediately shot on the girl beside him and ceased from walking, with a knot on his forehead and a query expression painted on his face he asked, “What’s wrong?”

Dara just smiled and leaned more on the younger, “Am just tired and I think I might collapse anytime so I decided to lean on my husband for once.”

“Wanna ride my back?” Jiyong asked with a concern to which Dara replied with a shake of her head.

“No, I prefer to walk than to be carried, let’s go home.” Urging Ji to walk once again, Dara pulled his hand and walked.

---oOoOo---

Darkness welcomed the couple after opening the main door, reaching for the switch jiyong and Dara jumped on their places when a bunch of people surprised them when the light emerges.

“SURPRISE!!!!!” the crowd shouted.

Dara can’t help but let a smile slowly creeped on her lips when she recognized who the people are, on the other hand Jiyong can’t help but groan when he saw who their guests are.

Mr. and Mrs. Kwon together with Dami, 2ne1 and Big Bang members were wearing their best smiles while holding their props. Some were holding party balloons while some were just plainly standing.

“What’s with the surprise?” baby girl went towards her husband’s parents and kissed them while the oldies gave her a warm hug in return.

“Omma and Appa are celebrating their wedding anniversary today and they want to spend the day with you guys.” Dami answered with a glass of champagne on her hand.

“Wedding Anniversary?” Jiyong asked and tried to scan his exhausted brain, after remembering what day that day was he can’t help but mumble a curse. “. I forgot.”

“Yes you totally forgot you dip.” Mr. Kwon stated earning a soft punch from his spouse who’s standing beside him.

“Yes gummy bear, its mama and papa’s anniversary today, can I get a hug and a kiss from my little boy as a way of congratulations?” the soft toned Mrs. Kwon uttered while spreading her arms, urging her son to come unto her.

“Congratulations Omma.” The mighty leader emitted and gave his mom one of the most warm embraced he could have mastered.

Dara can’t help but let her smile went wide, seeing her husband together with her parents in law made her happy and at the same time sad for she missed her family too.

After a few more chitchats the house was filled with laughs and giggles as the night went by, Jiyong and Dara let a deep sigh out after biding their goodbyes to the guests. The old Kwon Couple decided to stay for a night on their son’s house.

“You two should go to bed now, wash up before sleeping okay?” Mrs. Kwon uttered, shooing the couple on their bedroom.

“Finally! We can have our rest!” Jiyong uttered and slumped his tired body in the comfortable bed.

Dara was taking her scarf off her neck when she saw Jiyong slowly drifting to sleep the moment he hit his body on the bed.

“YA Kwon Jiyong. Get your on the bathroom and take a shower first. Your mother told you to take one before going to bed didn’t she? Now go.”

The male just answered with a grunt but didn’t even bother to open his eyes making her heave a deep sigh.

“Come on Jiyong wash up before going to sleep.”

“I’m too tired to move baby girl, I’ll just take one in the morning.”

Dara marched towards her hubby and pulled his arm even though she’s weak due to the practice, “Kwon Jiyong!”

After a few more session of pulling, Dara stomped her feet on the ground as if she had had enough of him. “Come on!!! Get a freaking bath before going to sleep!” She then tried to pull Ji’s arm again but was caught off guard when the latter pulled her towards the bed.

In just a blink of an eye Dara found herself beneath him and his face a few inch close to hers. Her heart begins to race after analyzing their position on the said bed and a blush creeped on her cheeks.

“Did you know that you’re so persistent and sometimes it’s quite annoying baby girl?” Ji stated slightly teasing her, his breath brushed on Dara’s cheeks.

Dara doesn’t know how to respond for her brain was clouded for some reason and a lump was on . She tried to utter something but doesn’t know what to say.

Jiyong heaved a deep sigh and looked once again on the eyes of his most beloved, “I’ll take a bath as you wish but what do I get in return?” he asked while smiling cutely.

“A---a—and wha—what do you want?” Dara stuttered, silently cursing at herself for stuttering.

Dara’s eyes went wide when slowly her husband made his face go down unto her own face, in just a second she felt warm soft lips on her own, it was sweet and gentle. A slight bit was made by Jiyong on Dara’s lower part of her lips before ending the kiss and finally pulling himself towards the bathroom.

“Be thankful your lips are sweet baby girl and I’m somewhat addicted unto it.” Jiyong uttered after slowly disappearing towards the bathroom, a few chuckles can be heard too.

“You jerk.” Dara uttered but can’t help but caress her lips for a mom

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter