commence operation 2

Accidentally Got Married With You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Dara was massaging her aching cheeks due to smiling here and there; a lot of people greet her at the hospital where she accompanied her good friend Hwangbo who’s currently having her checkup with her ob-gyne after having her pregnancy test.

“Excuse me, are you perhaps Sandara the idol?” a young woman who seemed to be in her late twenties asked after looking at Dara for a long time.

A shy nod was the beautiful girl’s answer which made the young lady squeal in delight, “What are you doing here unnie?! Are you perhaps here for a checkup? OMO! You’re pregnant already?!!”

As if struck by a thousand bolts Dara immediately shook her hands, denying the speculation. “No.. No.. It’s my friend who’s here for her checkup.”

“Eeee…. Come on unnie. Don’t deny it, that’s okay! Why are you denying it? You don’t want to inform your fans regarding your condition? Don’t worry, I won’t tell them or post it in the social network.” The young lady was smiling from ear to ear, to emphasize her words she even raise her right hand as if swearing her oath.

Dara laughed awkwardly and bit her lip lightly, “Aigoo, can’t she understand what I am saying? What is she blabbering about!” she thought.

“No am not hiding anything, I’m really am not pregnant and just accompanying my friend here.”

And to Dara’s delight the doctor’s door finally opened revealing Hwangbo who’s grinning merrily.

“Hwangbo!” Dara called out and stood up, “See, that’s my friend.”

“Dara-ah!” the tan girl walked gracefully marched to the milky skinned girl.

“Tsch… I thought the news online was true, guess not.” The young girl mumbled and pouted.

Mildly hearing the girl Dara looked at her with curious eyes, “You said something?”

“Nothing unnie, it’s nice seeing you here at the hospital, I’ll go first.” The girl uttered and walked away.

Dara looked at the retreating back of the girl who talked unto her with a knot on her smooth forehead.

“Let’s go home?” a voice called out making Dara gaze at the source of the voice just to nod happily.

“I just hoped the dragon and the twins didn’t break the house while we’re gone.” Hwangbo joked while getting her keys from her bag making Dara giggle after hearing her.

---oOoOo---

“Ya! Stop running you brats! And put that down!” Jiyong shouted at the top of his lungs while trying to catch the two boys who seemed to be in adrenaline rush with the things they are doing at that moment making the gorgeous guy wants to pull his hair out of frustration.

The Kim household was in chaos at that moment, scattered toys here and there, bits of foods which the boys grabbed from the refrigerator earlier scattered in the floor and toilet paper rolled and tangled when the boys got bored not doing anything.

“Are we playing tag with Dada Jiji?!” Kwangmin screamed towards his twin who at that moment was running too.

“I guess so because he’s after us!” Yeongmin grinned mischievously while looking back at the older guy who’s after them and laughed out loud.

After a while of chasing, Jiyong dropped his tired body on the sofa, catching his breath while his eyes were close.”

“Hmmm… I think Dada Jiji is getting older.” Yeongmin uttered, posing for a bit a few steps away from their uncle.

“Why?”  The other twin asked while unrolling the toilet paper and tearing it bit by bit, making another hell of a mess.

“Because he’s having deep breaths after chasing us for a couple of minutes, Daddy Hyun Joong told us he’s getting older too the other day after trying to catch us and doing what Dada is doing right now. Right?” Yeongmin answered and took a few steps towards the seemed to be sleeping gorgeous guy in the sofa.

 Kwangmin nod in agreement and also stepped closer to their proclaimed second father.

Out of the blue Jiyong grabbed the boys in an instant and pulled them towards the comfy sofa, caging them in his arms. “Finally! I gotcha boys!”

The house was filled with laughter and giggle when Ji playfully tickled them, “You naughty boys! Because of your dad I missed my date with your Mama Dara and got stuck babysitting you two.”

“Mama and you are going to date today?” Yeongmin asked his eyes went wide and had a dramatic gasp for added effect; this boy is surely an actor.

“Supposed to be.” Jiyong answered and sighed deeply, pouting to the boys whose gazes are fixed unto him at that moment.

“Can we go with you two? Please?” Kwangmin pleaded with his hands clasped with each other and his beautiful eyes pleading.

“No.” Jiyong answered in a split second making the twins pout their cute lips. “Oh come on it’s between your mama and I, and it’s our personal time to spend with each other.

“Dada, do you love mama Dara?” Yeongmin questioned out of the blue making the proud leader of BigBang look at the kid caught off guard.

“What?”

“You heard me Dada.” Yeongmin answered back.

“Why ask me brat?”

The young one pouted and brought his arms on his chest, “I heard my classmates care takers talk at the school, saying that you and mama just got married because of business.”

Kwangmin nodded in a hurry as if agreeing with his twin. “Dada is that true?”

Jiyong let a sigh out and massaged his temples because it seemed like it hurt, “That’s not true, okay? Listen to me brats mama Dara and I got married because of our own decision and not because of anything.” He felt bad lying to the boys because he himself knows that it was YG appa’s decision that stuck them with each other.

“So that means you really love mama?” Kwangmin asked once again.

A long pause followed after when that particular question arised making the twins looked intensely at the young man.

“Of course I do, why would I stay with her and gets jealous if I don’t right?”

The handsome lads smiled with each other as if satisfied with their uncle’s answer.

“But I’m still going to marry mama Dara when I grow up Dada.” Kwangmin smiled wolfishly.

“NO you’re not! I’m the one who’s going to marry mama!” the other twin yelled.

Jiyong can’t help but giggle hearing the two and can’t help but cuddle and trapped them with his mighty arms. “Continue dreaming you brats but am not letting Dara go.” And smiled sweetly.

---oOoOo---

Boa slammed her beautiful hands on her mahogany table after reading a blog that caught her attention because of the title. Kwon Baby on the way?: Dara and Jiyong spotted buying a Pregnancy Test and Dara spotted in the hospital.

“Damn it!” the beautiful girl cursed and bit her lips enough to draw blood from it, her eyes b with anger and a little bit of tears. “This can’t be happening! Jiyong can’t possibly have a baby with that !”

As if she’s a sadist she once again read the blog that was posted and reposted by a lot of netizens just to close her eyes. Her breathing became shallow as she tried to calm herself down; pulling her phone out of her pocket she slowly dialed a certain number.

“It’s me. Commence the next step.” With that she ended the call and slowly opened her eyes just to be greeted by a picture of her arch nemesis who’s smiling brightly.

“I’ll surely bring you down Sandara Park.”

---oOoOo---

Chaerin was surfing the net with her laptop with a can of cola at the side of her table on her peaceful room when a knock disturbed her when she was about to check out a blog which was shared unto her by her fellow appler in the Daragon Fansite.

“Who is it? Just come in.”

The mighty leader of 2ne1 heard the door

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter