thanks to channie XD

Accidentally Got Married With You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Dara can’t still believe what she’s seeing right now, why is her husband together with her arch nemesis in junior high? Kwon Boa. It’s not the first time she’s seeing her again because she already crossed paths with her a few months ago.

“If, you are not going to answer our questions we would assume that you are saying yes to all this things, silence means yes right?”

Yes it was Boa was the one who tell those words and called her a chicken for not answering the questions that were thrown unto her when she was ambushed by the media in her dormitory asking if she’s really dating the great womanizer of Big Bang G-Dragon.

“Do they know each other? Why didn’t Jiyong tell me he’s acquainted with her?”

Focusing on the two people who stood a few meters away from her, Dara didn’t realized that someone’s already in her back looking at Jiyong and Boa too with so much interest too.

“Noona, what are you doing here looking at your hubby together with another girl?” A deep voice uttered making Dara jump in her place.

She was ready to scream for help when her gaze landed on the guy who’s standing very relaxed, a perfect smile with beautiful teeth greeted Dara and she can’t help but let a deep sigh out after recognizing who it was.

“Chanyeol, you derp! You scared me to death.” Dara uttered with a smile, her hand caressing her chest because her heart was beating frantically inside.

Chanyeol of the boy group EXO stood tall and handsome with his black tuxedo, “I’m sorry but you seemed so immerse on what you are looking so I can’t help but see for myself what caught your interest noona.”

Dara finally calmed her system after a few seconds of taking deep breaths, she can’t help but admit that the young guy looked dashing and many girls would go gaga over him.

“Hmmm.. Are you spying on your husband Dara  noona?” looking once again at the two people who looked like petrified on their spots because they don’t seem to talk with each other but was just looking at each other.

“No am not spying with them Chanyeollie, I was about to enter the hall when they caught my eye, Jiyong doesn’t even know that I arrived he thought I’m going to join the party with the 2ne1 girls.”

“Then what are we doing here just looking at them? Let’s go to your hubby then.” without wasting any second, the tall guy grabbed Dara’s wrist softly and pulled her where G-Dragon and the beautiful girl was standing.

Even if Dara doesn’t want to reveal herself she can’t stop her feet from walking because the younger was literally dragging her.

---ooo---

“You’re back.” Those were the first words that Jiyong successfully sputtered after a few minutes of just awkwardly looking at the eyes of each other.

Boa smiled genuinely, “Yeah after a few years of staying at a foreign country I finally went home.”

Looking at the angelic face in front of him, Jiyong can’t help but remember the big role that she played on his life, she was his greatest love, the reason why he became a playboy when she suddenly disappeared in his life in just a blink of an eye.

“I’ve read and heard a lot about you Ji the moment I went back, first of all let me congratulate you on finally settling down.” Boa uttered and smiled.

Jiyong doesn’t know if it’s really a genuine smile or a smile mixed with mock and sadness. “Thanks.”

“I hope she’s a good wife and is taking good care of you.” Boa continued but her mind was telling her otherwise but tried her best not to let the poison on her voice be that apparent.

As if on cue Jiyong heard steps from his back view getting near unto them, even Boa who was looking at him a moment ago took her gaze off at him and looked at the people who’s approaching them.

“Oh she’s your wife right? What is she doing with another guy?” Boa mumbled as

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter