Moving In and the Weird Habit

Accidentally Got Married With You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

After filing their wedding registry form and making their wedding official the entertainment industry buzzed it for few more weeks, 2ne1 and Big Bang had their hectic schedules for the past few weeks.  The Kpop Idol Group Big Bang are in Japan promoting their album and making big waves there while the 2ne1 girls continue making their name hit on the Kpop Industry.

 

Dara was sitting at the couch, drying her hair with a towel. “Ahhh… Nothing beats a hot shower after a long tiring day.”

 

Just then Minzy their maknae entered their dormitory; she then threw herself at the couch and made Dara’s lap her pillow, she then gave a letter to her unnie. “Dara unnie a letter was sent for you, the mailman gave it to me when I passed him.”

 

“Oh? A letter for me? Who would send me a letter?” the older girl reached for the letter and read the content inside. “Oh it’s Daddy YG.”

 

Minzy who is curious hurriedly sat and also read the letter and a loud squeal that could bring some cracks on their dorm after reading the letter from their boss while Dara’s face turned pale as if it was soaked with vinegar. Bom and CL who are resting at their respective rooms hurriedly went out after hearing their maknae’s squeal.

 

“Where… where’s the fire?! Are we in trouble?” Bom asked in panic as if their lives are at stake.

 

“KyAAAaaaaa!!!!!” Minzy jumped up and down the couch while Dara is still motionless and staring blankly at the air.

 

“What is it???? Just spill it out Minzy.” Chaerin asked irritably, she’s obviously in a foul mood because she’s damn tired.

 

“Dara unnie is leaving us!” Minzy said in a very happy tone, still jumping up and down.

 

“What?!” Bom said in a booming voice and hurriedly walked and sat beside Dara, she then grabbed Dara’s shoulder and shook her. “YA! You can’t leave us!”

 

Chaerin was kinda shock to buy still she can’t get it why Minzy seems like really happy. “Dara unnie is leaving us but why are you jumping up and down like crazy? Are you that happy that she’s leaving us behind??”

 

Minzy stopped jumping and just stood and clasping her hands together. “I’m a bit sad that unnie is going to leave us and move to another condo unit but I can’t help but ecstatic because she’s moving in with his husband!”

 

Bom stopped shaking Dara after hearing what their maknae emitted and turned his gaze toward Gong Minzy, her eyes widened. “Husband you mean-----“

 

“Uh-huh..” Minzy answered with a wide grin.

 

“KyyyyyaaAAAAAAAA!!!!!!” Bom and CL also shrieked with excitement and also jumped up and down as if their tiredness and haggardness are popped like bubbles.  If any people could see them on that situation without a doubt would think that they are patients that escaped from mental hospital and needs immediate attention.

 

Just then Dara’s phone rang, her ringtone In or Out filled the room. The girls then gathered around Dara and looked who’s calling her. Mr. Seducer, that’s what popped at the caller id.

 

“MR. SEDUCER?” Bom, Chaerin and Minzy uttered in unison with crease on their forehead.

 

 


At Big Bang’s dorm in Japan Jiyong also received a similar letter and his eyebrow arched when he read the letter, but hurriedly placed it on his coat’s pocket when panda Seungri entered his room.

 

“Hyung, you ready? Our luggage went to the airport first together with our manager. ” Maknae asked him, oh yeah they are going back at Seoul today after a few weeks of staying and promoting here at Japan and which I may add is a big success.

 

Seungri sensed that something is off and noticed that their mighty leader is clutching his coat very tight as if something he’s hiding something.

 

Jiyong then made his expression impassive; he then grabbed his bag pack placed on his bed and walked out of the room.

 

“Let’s go maknae.” Jiyong uttered coolly and got out of his room.

 

After an hour and a half flight from Japan to Korea, the BigBang boys look fatigue, as they stepped to Seoul all the stress on works finally sink in at the guys system.

 

“Ahhh… I wanna wrap my body with my comforting bed sheets.” Top groaned while practically dragging himself to walk.

 

“I wanna hug my doraemon toys so I could finally feel am home.” Daesung, who is hugging his doraemon plushie.

 

The other members rolled their eyes after hearing what Daesung said, Seungri who was still look energetic even though he’s tired deep inside asked, “You Youngbae hyung? What do you want to do?”

 

“A warm shower would be fine then a long sleep.” Youngbae, the guy with mohawk hairstyle answered.

 

The company car was waiting for them when they reached the parking area after the difficult walk towards it because of the fans who welcomed them home, plus the annoying media who took pictures of them.

 

The 4 members quickly hopped in at the company car but was taken aback when their leader said…

 

“You guys go ahead, I have to go somewhere.” Jiyong uttered while his fingers busy tapping his phone.

 

The members exchanged worried glances with each other and towards their leader which didn’t escaped Jiyong’s eyes.

 

Eith a deep sigh he looked back to s and smile, “Don’t worry guys I won’t be doing something stupid tonight and be involved in a scandal again, I’m fine with my piece of scandal thank you.”

 

“But hyung…” Seungri still worried.

 

“I’m just going home you s, can’t I rest there once in a while? And besides I have to visit my wife too.” Jiyong uttered.

 

The last statement made Youngbae flinched but haven’t uttered a word because Ji walked away from them waving his hand.

 

“Adios! See you the day after tomorrow.” He said and disappeared.

 

 

“Gather your things up, I’m coming. Were moving tonight to our own house.” Jiyong uttered in the other line.

 

“To-Tonight?” Dara stuttered, her members are all ears to her as if waiting for juicy news.

 

“Why stutter baby?” Jiyong teased and chuckled.

 

Dara straightened up as I shook up, “Okay pick me up, I’ll wait for you Baby.”

 

“Baby?!” the three girls squealed but Dara just rolled her eyes.

 

“Okay Baby Girl, see ya later.” He said and hanged up.

 

Dara then quickly walked towards her room and packed some of her things. The three nosy girls followed her and helped her bit by bit packing her clothes.

 

“Baby? What’s with the baby Dara Park? Why didn’t I know about it? I’m your Park sister am I right?” Bom the eldest started.

 

“That’s our pet names.” Dara answered uninterestedly.

 

“How did you end up with it unnie?” Chaerin giggled, she’s a Daragon shipper since the time she saw the articles concerning the two.

 

“Long story C

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter