Operation Yes for Dara

Accidentally Got Married With You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

When Dara finally reached her room, she slammed her body towards her soft and comfy bed; she buried her face on her huge white pillow. Her heart was still beating wildly inside her and she doesn’t know how to calm herself, she even didn’t know how she handled herself in front of the media men earlier.

 

Her manager found her on that position when he take a glimpse of her on her room, Thunder who was present at that moment at 2ne1’s dormitory looked at her big sister and with a questioning look he glared at her sister’s manager.

 

The manager tapped Thunder’s shoulder indicating unto him that everything’s fine.

 

“Aish! Why am I dragged unto this situation? All of these are Kwon Ji Young’s fault!” Dara screamed inside her head.

 

She then turned and put a pillow over her head, all she wants to do now is to shut her system from everything and be swallowed by darkness, in short to sleep.

 

On the other hand the members of Big bang are taking their breaks from their intense practice for the preparation of their comeback. Taeyang was currently surfing the net and came across a site where he saw the article about Dara, he quickly clicked it and his eyes widened while he was reading the article.

 

“Ya! Dara Noona already denied rumors about Ji Young hyung!” Taeyang uttered while gasping.

 

The members hurriedly gathered around the black haired guy and also read the article in silence. TOP let out a deep nervous moan; he then looked at his co members who were also looking back at him with uneasiness showed on their perfect visages.

 

“Time to begin our OPERATION DARA.” The first born uttered in deep husky voice.

 


Dara was awakened by noises that came from outside her room, she heard her door opened and a cheerful voice greeted her.

 

“Noona! Time to rise up! Enough of your beauty sleep, you’ll be more beautiful if you continue that and the boys that are surrounding you will be more crazy than before.” The cheerful voice uttered unto her.

 

With all her might she tried to open her eyes to see who’s disturbing her sleep, there she saw a guy with red pants and yellow long sleeved shirt was standing in front of her bed and was looking at her happily, it was Big Bang’s cute little panda, Seungri.

 

“Stop bugging me Seungri-ah! I want to sleep some more.” She whined like a baby, she’s not embarrassed to act like a baby in front of Big Bang’s maknae because they are close friends and it’s normal for them to act cute in front of each other. She then covered herself with her comfortable blanket and put her huge pillow across her face.

 

But to her dismay, Seungri didn’t fulfill her wish instead he walked beside her and pulled the

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter