our first date?

Accidentally Got Married With You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

As the night went by Dara and Jiyong found their selves enjoying the nomination night for the Golden Disc Award, Big Bang was nominated for 5 different categories while 2ne1 proved their immense popularity by being nominated in 7 categories. The couple was enjoying their drinks together with the other members when a bunch of paparazzi went in their table. Dara’s smile faded momentarily when she recognized one of them, Kwon Boa.

“Hi guys, mind if I take a photo with all of you? I’m going to write something about tonight’s nomination for my corner in the magazine and a photo with all of you would be the highlight of it.” The editor in chief smiled angelically.

The 2ne1 girls (except Dara) seemed ecstatic on taking a photo with a high ranked media person and without any second thoughts nodded in agreement but unlike the girls the gorgeous boys of Big Bang (except Jiyong)looked at each as if in hesitation and this situation didn’t escape the hawk eye of the resident Bominator.

“What’s wrong boys? It’s just a picture together with Ms. Kwon, besides this photo will surely delight our VIPs and Blackjacks.” Bom eyeing the boys crossed her arms after making her seat closer to Dara who’s seating next to her.

As if agreeing in what Bom said, Jiyong eyed s with a crease on his forehead, he can’t blame them because they know who really Boa is in his life but that was all in the past now. “Come on lads, Bom’s right.”

To Boa’s delight the boys and girls scoot nearer with each other for the group picture, Dara gazed at Jiyong momentarily in her other side as the space became closer. The guy looked at her in response and with an expression of inquiring if there’s something that matters, smiling a little Dara shook her head in an answer.

Everything seemed to be perfect and everyone was waiting for the photographers to take their photos but as Boa walked towards them and squeezed herself between the daragon couple Dara’s expression changed. Unknowingly Dara was shooting glares on Boa who’s standing now beside her but the other girl just smiled (more like smirked) at her and smiled sweetly towards the camera.

“Noona, you alright?” Youngbae can’t help but ask when he noticed Dara’s face painted with annoyance. Boa was nowhere in sight now after the group picture.

“Yeah, don’t mind me. I’m just having a mild headache.” Dara uttered and massaged her forehead as if to convince the younger.

Hearing that his wife is not feeling well, jiyong scooted near her and tapped her forehead with the back of his hand as if checking if she has a fever, “You don’t have a fever baby girl, are you sure you’re alright?” his voice was filled with concern.

Dara felt she’s being electrocuted for no reason when her husband’s hand touched her, getting some space discreetly between them Dara moved her chair a little bit. With a lopsided smile she nodded her head in an answer.

Jiyong was about to say something again but was stopped when a familiar tall guy with a perfect teeth and a cute smile emerged from nowhere.

“Noona!” Chanyeol called out, the group’s eyes were now all focused to the young man who looked cheerful and full of sunshine.

“Chanyeollie, what’s up?” Dara smiled and making her voice sound cheerful too.

“Can I take a picture with you? Actually my group wants to snap some photos with you too but are shy to come and ask.” The EXO rapper blurted out directly making the sunbaes look at him as if caught off guard.

“A picture? Sure.” The beautiful girl answered at once and was about to stand up when somebody stooped her.

“You’re not feeling well aren’t you baby girl? Maybe Chan here could take the photo some other time.” Jiyong uttered his voice flat and his expression seemed annoyed but is trying to act cool because s and the 2ne1 girls are there.

“The taking of picture won’t take long Jiyong, it would just took her some seconds. So let the poor boy have his share of photos with our resident goddess.” Bom interjected, as if challenging the mighty leader of Big Bang.

“But haven’t you heard her earlier? She’s having a headache Bom.” Jiyong answered glaring at Bom now.

Awkward silence followed after and Jiyong and Bom were just staring at each other intensely as if their having a staring battle. CL, Minzy, Daesung, Taeyang and Seungri didn’t dare to utter even one single word, frightened that if any of them say something, the wrath of the Bominator and the rage of the dragon fell on them.

Sensing that something is off Chanyeol smiled a little and looked at Dara once again with little sadness on his eyes as if he’s disappointed, “Well there’s always next time Dara noona. I’ll just inform my other members that you’re not feeling well right now.”

As Chanyeol was walking away from the group, Dara suddenly stood from her chair making the gang look at her. “Chanyeol wait, I could spare you guys some minute. My headache is not that hurtful and I think I can manage.”

She then walked towards him and Chanyeol can’t help but clap in glee as the two of them went to the boy group’s designated table.

If glares could kill Chanyeol is surely dead at that moment because of the intense gaze Jiyong was throwing at him, his magnificent face distorted with displeasure, Bom can’t help but smile victoriously and the other can clearly see that she’s rejoicing inside.

Bom doesn’t hate Jiyong for your information, it’s just that, she really enjoys it whenever she could see the cool and fashionista Kwon leadah is getting jealous because a fan boy got the attention of his beloved wife.

“Hyung.” Seungri tried to reach out to the 2nd born.

“Don’t talk to me right now panda.” Jiyong uttered and drank his champagne all at once.

The group just looked at each other but the appler named Lee Chaerin pulled her phone out of her pouch and typed at her cell frantically as if she’s spazzing.

I HOPE YOU FELLOW APPLERS ARE HERE RIGHT NOW AND CAN SEE HOW JEALOUS OUR DRAGON IS TOWARDS A BOY NAMED CHANYEOL BECAUSE HE SNATCHED OUR BELOVED DARA UNNIE FOR A PICTURE MOMENT.

Satisfied with her shout out on her blog Chaerin smiled mischievously and waited for response of her fellow daragon shippers.

---ooo---

The night ended with a blast and the idols slowly dispersed the area, Jiyong opened the door of the passenger’s seat of his beloved car and Dara sent inside after waving at her fan boys who are standing near the car. To Jiyong’s dismay the taking of pictures with Dara took a lot of time because as the other guys saw Dara tanking a snap of pictures they grabbed the opportunity to have some too.

As Jiyong drove back to their so called love nest, he can’t help but say something about the guys flocking around his beautiful wife earlier.

“Why are boys gather around you whenever they have the opportunity? As if you have some kind of magnet towards them.”

Hearing what the younger remarked, Dara can’t help but smile a little and look at the guy driving beside her. “Well what can I do? I think I’m just purely beautiful in their eyes.” she joked hoping that the younger would smile with her humor.

But instead the guy just pouted in an answer, “Well they should know that you already have a husband and you’re not free for them to fantasize anymore.”

“Is my baby jealous?” Dara teased, a wide grin plastered on her face.

To the girl’s amusement, her husband suddenly stopped the car in the middle of the road, thankfully there are no cars following them at the moment because they might have been in an accident because of the sudden stopping.

“What’s your problem Kwon Jiyong?! We could have been in an accident if there’s a car behind us.” Dara uttered furiously and looked at the back of the car as if checking if there are other cars on that side of the road.

“You called me Baby.” Jiyong said all of a sudden and a wide grin can’t help but form on his lips.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter