Bumping At The Hallway

Accidentally Got Married With You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

The next day arrived, the sun was shining brightly through the open window in Dara’s room, it didn’t bother her sleep even though rays of sun lights are hitting her face, and she liked the feeling of morning breeze and beautiful lights. Just then her door opened and somebody sat at the edge of her bed.

 

“Noona, wake up. It’s already 8 in the morning.” Thunder, her brother aand a member of the successful idol group MBLAQ called to her while he was brushing his cat’s fur.

 

Dara was slightly awake by her brother’s voice, instead of opening her eyes; she still closed her eyes, pretending to be asleep.

 

“Noona…” her brother looked on her.

 

“You’re not waking up? I’ll put Dadoong (his cat’s name) on your face, he’ll scratch you.” He jokingly warned her sister.

 

After hearing it, Dara has second thoughts now on continuing her pretends on sleeping. She’s afraid of cats and dogs, and can’t stand these animals near her because she thought they’ll scratch, bite or hurt her. She then decided to open her eyes to let her brother know that she’s awake now.

 

But before Dara could open her eyes, she felt something on her face. She then opened her eyes just to see that Daddong was now sitting on her face while making meow sounds. Dara who was horrified suddenly sat up, causing the cat to be thrown on her lap. Dara’s big eyes looked widely on her brother who was laughing at her, and screamed at the top of her lungs.

 

“Get Dadoong away from me! Your son is going to scratch me!” The angel faced Dara yelled on her brother.

 

Thunder was still laughing when he got Dadoong from his sister’s lap.

 

Dara who was red faced now looked fiercely on her brother, if stares could kill, his brother might be dead now.

 

Thunder was not alarmed with his sibling’s stare, he knows that his sister won’t hurt him and her anger will fade in just minutes.

 

“Why are you here? This is our dorm not yours! And you’re too early for a visitor! You disturbed me on my beauty sleep!” She said while putting herself in the other side of the bed, making herself away from her brother and the cat.

 

Just then, Thunder put his cat on the floor and let it walk around and stood up from the bed.

 

“Let me borrow a wig sis” he then walked towards Dara’s closet.

 

“What?! A wig? Are you going to tell your fans that you’re a… a gay?!” Dara’s big almond eyes widen and her lips made a shape of a letter O.

 

Thunder turned his gaze towards his sister and saw her sister’s face and gave a loud laugh.

 

“No silly girl and you know that am not gay, many girls will cry if I would be one.” The boy answered.

 

“Then what is it for?” Dara stood up and walked besides her brother who was a lot taller than her.

 

The younger sibling then put his arm around his sister’s shoulder and smiled.

 

“We need it for an act; we have this gag act later today. And Lee Joon hyung told me I need a wig cause I’ll be cross dressing and try to portrait you.”

“Cross dressing? You? You don’t look like me, I’m beautiful and you’re not.” She smiled brightly on her brother.

 

Thunder then pinched her nose which made her uncomfortable, and her nose turned to color red.

 

“Ya!” Dara yelled after setting her nose free from her brother’s pinch.

 

Thunder smiled. “Believe it or not sis, I look a lot like you whenever I put on a wig, and many people agrees with me. So are you going to let me borrow a wig?”

 

Dara crossed her arm and looked at her brother. “I don’t have a wig, only extensions for hair.”

 

“That will do” Thunder answered and walked towards the door, but before finally leaving the room he turned to his sister.

 

“And Oh yeah, I answered a call from your phone. It was Mark hyung, he told me that you have a meeting today in YG building at exactly 8:30 in the morning.”

 

“What?!” Dara exclaimed and looked at her wall clock; it was 8:15 already. “Ya!!!! I’m going to be late! Get out I have to change my clothes!!!” Dara then hurriedly reached for her robe and panic overflowed her.

 

Thunder got out of the room and closed the door. He then walked towards the couch in the living room, waiting for his sister.

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter