fan girls and fan boys

Accidentally Got Married With You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
credits to: CIndy934 of Wishing Star Request Shop for the banner

 

Bom was in complete rage the moment CL and Minzy pulled her towards the living room of the house, she still can’t accept that Jiyong was taking every advantage on their beloved Dara.

 

“Urgh!!! I wanna rip his ribcage so hard that he won’t be able to breath and just die!” Bom exclaimed making the two girls jump in their places, yes they know very well that their BOMINATOR is seriously scary especially when she’s deprived of doing what she wants do, and that is to crush the bones of his target and at this time it’s unfortunately KWON JIYONG.

 

“Get your tiny arms around me!” the first born yelled and in just a blink the two are meters away from her, securing their safety.

 

Bom’s knuckles turned white because of how she grip her hands on her side and if it’s really possible traces of smokes will be getting out from her nose and ears now because she know very well that her blood pressure is in the highest peak right now, most likely the Mount Everest’s peak.

 

“That filthy Jiyong! I’m really going to end his life! First I would castrate him! Then I’ll slowly slash his meat until his skeleton is the only thing that remains on his system!” Bom grinned while thinking some gruesome things on her brain the moment she’ll lay her hand on her poor target.

 

Minzy and Chaerin who’s witnessing the murderous aura envelop their Bom unnie shivered, Minzy even hugged herself as if cold air suddenly enveloped her system even if the room was undeniably comfortable thanks to the magnificent heating system of the high-tech house of G-Dragon.

 

“Unnie… Bom unnie is really scary!” Minzy grimaced as she looked to their mighty leader who at that time was stiff as a log on her spot.

 

Bom slowly walked once again towards the door where Jiyong and Dara’s room is, in every step of the Bominator seemed like an earth quake as if making cracks on the marble floor. Chaerin who at that time knew very well what the first born is plotting immediately throw herself towards the door as if making her y body the barrier between the door and Bom.

 

“Get yourself out of that door if you don’t want to end up in the hospital with broken bones Lee Chaerin!” Bom boomed making Chaerin’s heart thump riotously inside her chest.

 

“Oh my kimchi, am really going to die now because I’m that loyal to my dearest Daragon?!” Chaerin gulped her saliva down trying to calm herself and ready to make her greatest sacrifice in the name of her fellow applers. (Yes my dearest love, our Lee Chaerin a.k.a CL is a loyal Daragon shipper and a certified appler, please give your biggest salute! She’s ready to die…bwahahaha!)

 

“Bring it on unnie! I’m ready to have broken bones and ribs just to make sure you’ll never hurt my Nyongdal!!!!” Chaerin yelled making Bom furious than ever while doing her rugby defense stunt.

 

“Unnie don’t risk your life! We have still have programs to film and you’re battered face will make our ratings go down!” Minzy uttered trying to stop the old ones from their cat fight, but the two seemed not to hear what their maknae and is stuck on their staring battle.

 

As fast as a lightning Bom dashed towards CL making the latter gasp for a second, “OH APPLERS!” and the next thing she knew she was battling strength with the legendary Park Bom of 2ne1 and in a split of seconds Lee Chaerin’s life came to an end.. Just kidding Bom easily threw the light weighted Chaerin on one side and didn’t waste any time to race towards the door.

 

Just then the door opened, and the Jiyong in panic mode emerges…

 

“KWON JIYONG you’re dead meat!” Bom snickered after succeeding of pulling Jiyong’s hair in different direction.

 

Jiyong felt his scalp will be separated from his head because of the power the Bominator was putting, “AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!! BOM that hurts!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!” he could really feel he’s lean body being dragged in different direction so was his head, it was pure torture from hell I tell you.

 

“You ert! How could you lay your filthy hands over my Ssantokki!!” Bom raised hell, even Lucifer would be in shame if he could just see how Bom inflict pain on the poor poor boy.

 

“Unnie!! Stop! You’re killing Jiyong oppa!” Chaerin uttered in emergency as he tried to pull Jiyong away from Bom’s claws, she was trying all her might to pull Jiyong from his waist just to rescue him.

 

“I don’t care! He should be sent in hell!” Bom roared.

 

“But unnie! You lend a pair of y lingerie to Dara unnie the moment she moved out of our apartment months ago as if saying to her to try lure Jiyong oppa by her iness!” the maknae blurted out of the blue, and as if magic happened Bom stopped pulling Jiyong’s poor hair but that doesn’t she let go of it.

 

“YA! You’re the one who lend her that god forsaken lingerie?!” Jiyong yelled and tried to face Bom who at that time was frozen solid by the eye-opener, Jiyong was genuinely surprised on the revelation that Minzy just blurted out shock is still painted on his face, now he knew why Dara possessed such a sinful piece of clothing it’s because it was not originally hers but Bom’s.

 

“You knew about the lingerie oppa?! You mean to say-“ CL uttered in disbelief while her hand found which at that time went agape.

 

“Dara unnie wore it in front of you?!” Minzy continues, same with her CL unnie, she also can’t believe that her conservative Dara unnie would really wear it in front of her husband.

 

As if being pulled to realization thanks to her members, BOMINATOR recovered and is ready to rise pits of hell once again, “YOU SAW MY SSANTOKI’S MILKY AND VOLUPTIOUS BODY?!”

 

Jiyong clearly saw the pictures of the memories that happened to his life as if he’s life is going to end, “Oh .” Jiyong cursed under his breath.

 

“You piece of !!!!!!!!!!!!!” Bom roared and once again pulled Jiyong’s hair in the entire room as if she’s once again fully charged and ready to fight in the war of the century.

 

The door opened and Dara emerged with a smile on her face but the smile slowly fades away when she saw the commotion happening on their living room.

 

“PARK BOM!” Dara’s voice thundered on the four corners of the room making the 3 girls in chaos look at the stunning girl in front of them dressed in white that appeared splendid and innocent at the same time.

 

Bom hurriedly let her hold slip violently at Jiyong’s unfortunate hair earning a curse from the injured dragon. He was still nursing his hurted scalp and glanced at his wife.

 

The biggest mistake Jiyong ever made that day was to lay an eye to his pure wife who’s standing a few steps away from him, just then flashes of scene took his erted brain with Dara’s body tiptoeing towards their dressing room. With that the urge and the need of cold water to calm his warming body, unconsciously his Jiyong jr who calmed for a few minutes thanks to the mighty Bom once again stood with pride.

 

“Omo! What’s that!” Minzy yelped gathering the atte

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter