jiyong and dara XD

Accidentally Got Married With You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Bright light was shining through the window where the curtain freely flow, a fine cold breeze went in from the window making the girl sleeping on the bed shiver as she felt the cold air kiss her white milky skin.

 

“Hmmmmm… am I dreaming?” she thought as she snuggled closer and wrapped her arms tightly on her comfortable pillow. “Why is my pillow feel warm and harm unlike the other day where it’s soft like the clouds above?

 

Dara’s hands wondered on her suppose to be pillow just to be answered by a mumble and the pillow hugged her too. “Did my pillow just whimpered and moved?”

 

“Sh*t! What is Jiyong doing to my dearest Ssantokki?!” A voice shouted that is really familiar to the sleeping Dara.

 

“Unnie! Lower your voice you’re going to wake them up.” A sweet voice uttered making Dara’s forehead form a crease.

 

“That’s our maknae Minzy’s voice.” The second born of the rebellious 2ne1 thought as she tried to open her sleepy lids.

 

“I don’t care!” Bom crossed her arms as she shoot glares as if murdering the sleeping form of the mighty and cool leader of Big Bang which in that time wasn’t even bothered with his surroundings and just slept heavenly.

 

“Well I think this is really cute Bom unnie, imagine Jiyong oppa hugging our Dara unnie?? KYYYAAAAA!!! This is like the number one daragon sweet moments!” Chaerin giggled as she brought her phone out of her pocket and snapped a quick photo while fan girling on the sight she was beholding.

 

“WHAT?! jiyong hugging me?! Since when?!” Dara whispered as she shot her eyes open and saw the sleeping God beside her. Dara’s expression turned 0o0, her arms were wrapped tightly on the guy’s waist and her face dangerously close on his chest.

 

“Oh good! Unnie’s finally awake.” Minzy uttered when she saw Dara looking weirdly at Jiyong as if she can’t process why she’s in that position early that morning.

 

“OH MY GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOD!” Dara yelled at the top of her lungs making the guy beside her wake from his slumber and look at her with one eye open, she waited for his reaction on their situation but guy just looked at them as if it’s the most normal thing in the world.

 

“What?” Jiyong uttered making Dara froze and the other girls look at them, he then let a sigh out and closed his eyes again as if nothing happened, his arms s his arm tighter around Dara, and with a sleeping tone he whispered..

 

“Just go back to sleep Baby.”

 

“! This is really my lucky daragon day!” Chaerin whispered as she looked at the two girls standing beside her with expressions of shock, who wouldn’t? Jiyong just bluntly hugged their ahjumma right through their faces.

 

Just then Bom’s eyes turned to tiny slits as if charging it for shooting Jiyong later with her laser stare, her knuckles turned white and her body turned rigid, BOMINATOR is activated.

 

“Oh-oh.” Minzy and Chaerin said in chorus and as if in slow motion the two members hurriedly hugged Bom with all their might, one thing is for sure, if their BOMINATOR laid her hands on poor G-DRAGON he’ll surely not going to live to see the next daylight.

 

“KWON JIYONG!!!!!!!!!!!!!” Bom yelled with a squeaky voice and was about to dig her claws on the boy who looked like a wolf snatching the innocent sheep in her eyes but Minzy and Chaerin was quicker than her. “YA! YA!! Let me go!!!!” she yelled as she tried to wiggle free for her to rip the boy’s body to pieces.

 

“Let’s get her out of here, Jiyong oppa won’t stand a minute on Bom noona’s sharp nails!” Chaerin uttered in a hurry to the maknae making the latter nod in a jiffy, dragging Bom outside the master’s room made the girls muscles work in extreme motion.

 

Bom was still trying to reach Jiyong but the space between them made longer and longer, she was wiggling at her optimum power making her tiny dress go up making her voluptuous legs visible than ever and that didn’t escaped the maknae’s eyes, even though they are at that situation she still can’t deny the fact that their first born is really damn y.

 

“Oh my kimchi, thank god our Big Bang oppas just dropped us here and are not here at this moment or their eyes will surely roll on the floor with this sight.” Minzy thought as she softly shook her head.

 

----oOoOo----

 

Dara was still looking at Jiyong with disbelief on her eyes, yes she heard the commotion that happened at one side of the room but she can’t make herself look at it when her brain is not working, she’s sure enough that her 2ne1 members are with them at that room moments ago but hell she’s stiff as a stone when she can feel his strong arms around her.

 

“Am I still dreaming?!” Dara whispered and tried to pinch her pink face as hard as she could, “OUCH!” as she felt the pain that was inflicted by her own self.

 

“OH MY GOD! This is really true and happening his arms are really around me!” She gasped as she tried to move where her hands located at and another gasp was made by her. Well her hands were under the sheet he was wearing wondering and tracing every inch of his muscle.

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter