the haunting past

Accidentally Got Married With You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jiyong can’t help but flash his shy gummy smile as he was teased by his friends after the Golden Disc Award, even if he wants to hide his happiness at that moment how can he when his body language and even his aura screams of joy. Why is he happy at that moment? Well first of all his group won big awards and he himself won the solo artist award which he wants more than ever, secondly he is happy because everybody that surrounds him congratulates him on his current status in life and having one of the most beautiful girl as his wife which he clearly know some of the idols are really jealous and finally of course he finally admits his feelings to his wife, he said I love you to Sandara right? Yes he know that by saying those three words he admitted defeat, but who would have thought that the mighty G-Dragon will fall in love on his suppose to be fake wife?

“Congratulations Jiyong oppa!” a very charming petite girl popeed out of nowhere making the handsome guy smile genuinely and can’t help pat the girl’s hair.

“Aish oppa! You’re ruining my hair!” Lee Hi the new artist of his beloved family YG Entertainment uttered while exhibiting a very cute pout.

“The last time I patted you, you didn’t even reacted even if I messed up your hair big time in the practice room but now it’s different, you won’t even let oppa pat it.”

“Well we were in the training room that time and I know even if you’re going to make a monster out of my hair it’s okay because no one is taking my picture but in here I have to protect my image, I can’t wander around with messy hair you know!” she wined and patting her hair once again as if checking if it’s in its place.

“Aigoo, what did show business done unto you? You’re not my cute Lee Hi anymore! Give me back my cute Lee Hi!” Jiyong whined jokingly, he even made a pout which made the younger girl laugh.

“You’re really funny oppa. Don’t worry this is just for the show, I’ll be back in my cute form after this party.” Lee Hi teased, making sure it’s only Jiyong who could hear as if she was saying something confidential.

Jiyong can’t help but grin, “Anyway you look lovely tonight little girl.” He even gave her thumbs up as if approving.

“Thanks oppa! But I know I’m not the prettiest in your eyes tonight, its Dara unnie who’s the apple of your eyes tonight, I could tell.”

After hearing Dara’s name, Jiyong’s eyes wandered as if searching for her wife who is talking animatedly with her set of friends a little bit away from where Jiyong is standing. Jiyong didn’t even realized that he was smiling beautifully while his eyes sparkle as if a guy just knew he really did fall in love with somebody special.

“Aigoo… look at this guy, did you know that you could melt unnie with your stares? Aigoo oppa, just stop staring and go get your girl.

Jiyong shook his head softly as if can’t believe that even the young girl could clearly read what he really feel for his beautiful girl.

“I’ll see you around little girl, I should be by the side of my loving wife right now.” Jiyong uttered and left Lee Hi who just waved unto him.

Dara can’t help but let a boisterous laugh because of Kwanghee’s joke; she even clapped her hand and can feel that happy tears are at the verge of falling.

“Ohhhh.. Look at this noona, even if she’s laughing her tummy out she doesn’t even look ugly unlike the others, aish… I’m so envious.” Kwanghee can’t help but utter, envy clearly on his tone.

“Don’t be like that, you’re handsome too.”

“Noona don’t tell him his handsome when he’s not, you’re just making his hopes up when clearly it shouldn’t be.” Siwan uttered and gaining a painful swat from his hyung.

“YA! Im Siwan! Just because you were born that handsome it didn’t give you the right to say that I’m ugly! I’m handsome, even my mom says so!” Kwanghee counter attacked.

“That’s because she’s your mom hyung!” the younger managed to say before dodging a deadly attack from the furious Kwanghee.

Dara witnessing the craziness of his friends who are running around Kwanghee trying to catch Siwan and Siwan running for his life made her let a round of another giggles not knowing that a certain someone stood beside her.

“You look like you’re having fun.”

The beautiful girl snapped her head at her side just to see a glorious view, there standing on her side was his stunning husband with that striking smile of his that she clearly knows could melt a thousand VIP girls hear melt.

“OH! I didn’t notice you walked to my side.” Dara greeted him with a warm smile.

Jiyong sneakily s his hand with his wife, intertwining their fingers and giving off a satisfied smile after finally cupping Dara’s hand with his. Dara looked petrified after realizing what did her husband did, but after feeling the comfort brought by the warm and soft hands unto her she can’t help but smile too.

“That’s because you were too busy watching your friends play Tom and Jerry ZeA version.”

“Kwanghee and Siwan are really funny you know.”

“Hmmm…. Are you done now? Should we go home?” Jiyong asked, facing Dara.

“I’m done with my interviews with the girls, so I suppose I’m done here.”

“Would you like to go home now?”

“Sounds good to me, I’m tired anyway and just want to snuggle on our bed.” Dara uttered, excited as if imagining the comfort of their bed would give.

“Ouch.” The gorgeous guy gasped, as if hurt.

Dara immediately looked at her husband checking if he’s okay after the younger’s gasp, “Are you okay?”

“Yeah am fine, but my heart and ego is not.”

Creases slowly formed at the gorgeous girl’s forehead hearing what Jiyong just said.

“It’s because you’re looking forward on cuddling on our bed when suppose to be you’re excited because you’re going to sleep beside a very handsome guy and could cuddle him anytime you want.” Jiyong teased and smile naughtily.

Dara’s mouth went agape and formed an amazed smile before punching Jiyong, “You wish!”

Jiyong’s loud laughter echoed around garnering some stares but the two didn’t mind.

“Let’s just go home okay.” Dara uttered while gently pulling her husband towards the exit sign without any effort because the younger just go with the flow.

They were about to reach the door when a girl’s voice catch their attention.

“Jiyong!” a very sweet voice called out making the two look behind them and stop on their tracks.

Dara’s face painted with displeasure after seeing who was calling for her hubby’s name. It was Boa.

Boa elegantly walked towards the pair, swaying her hips side to side as if trying to be y and flashing a dashing smile that might capture the hearts of some guys surrounding her.

“Boa, what is it?”

Boa let her hand brush her hair for a moment before gazing at Jiyong making Dara let an annoyed huff out.

“Well I was thinking that maybe I could get the interview with you that I clearly deserve after waiting for you at the café for a long time last day.”

“Maybe next time, we’re heading home right now.” Jiyong was about to turn around when Boa was quick enough to hold him on his wrist.

Dara can’t help but let an annoyed expression out, she doesn’t like how Boa was acting and how she was gripping his husband’s wrist, she didn’t like it at all.

“Oh come on Jiyong, it would just take some minutes, I promise it won’t take us long. I just really need to make this interview so that I could write something for the magazine because I promised the readers about this.” Boa tried harder and gripped Jiyong’s arm harder not letting giving any hints of letting go.

Jiyong just look at the stunning girl who used to be the most beautiful girl on his eyes at the past and was about to decline once again when he felt his other hand being softly let go by Dara.  Jiyong’s eyes were full of questions but Dara just smiled and let some distance between them.

“Just give her some of your time baby; it seems she clearly needs this. I’ll just wait for you outside okay?”

“Are you sure you’re going to be fine waiting for me outside? You could just stay here and wait for me you know, it won’t take long.”

“I’ll just wai

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter