I Need A Girl

Accidentally Got Married With You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Jiyong slowly opened his eyes and slowly rubbed it when the sound of the doorbell woke him from his slumber, thinking that maybe it’s just his imagination he tried to go back to sleep but then the damn door bell rang again. Taking all of his effort he stood up from the bed and away from the warmth and comforts the bed and the person lying beside him awhile ago.

A smile tugged at Jiyong’s pinkish lips as he scanned his eyes on his wife’s sleeping form; he can still clearly remember how Dara spelled her name using her last night just for him to grant her to wear the ugly nightwear.

Speaking of that nightwear, Jiyong quickly took it off as he strides towards the door and opened it not minding if he’s bare in the upper.

“Good Morn------- ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!” Sulli a member of a girl group f(x) was about to say her greetings when she squealed and tried to cover her eyes when she saw Jiyong’s current state.

Jiyong who was caught off guard hurriedly covered his bare chest with the thing he was clutching at his hand at that time.

“Sulli! What brought you here early in the morning?!” Jiyong exclaimed and was about to wear the piece of clothing he was griping but realized that it was the old sleepingwear, and based on his instinct he can’t wear it front of the girl because he clearly doesn’t want to look like an idiot, imagine Kwon Jiyong also known as G-Dragon the stylish and fabulous fashionista of the KPOP industry wearing something that looks horrible and more than that a woman’s nightwear?! No, he can’t take that.

“Wait here and don’t peek until I say so!” Jiyong yelled while hurriedly running towards the master’s bedroom.

Dara was slightly woken up by the commotion that was currently happening at the living room and when she vaguely saw her husband going back at the room with her eyes that are slightly opened she can’t help but let her curiosity took place.

“Ji who’s on the door?”

“Sulli.” Jiyong managed to answer while ramming his closet and hurriedly put a white shirt and a sweat pants over his shorts that seemed like boxers.

“Sulli?” Dara uttered unmindfully, she’s still 50% on her dream land and 50% awoke.

“Yeah, now get up Baby Girl because we have a visitor who saw me half at the front door.” Jiyong was now beside the bed and was waiting for his lovely wife to rise from the bed.

Dara was starting to drift from sleep again but what Jiyong uttered made her eyes shoot up open and in just a second she was sitting now at their bed and looking intently to her husband with wide eyes.

“She saw you what?!” She yelled.

“She saw me half baby.” Jiyong uttered and tried to act cute by pouting.

To the younger’s surprise Dara slightly hit him on her head, “What the heck were running on your mind opening the door without a shirt on and was just in your boxers?!”

“Ya! How am I suppose to know what I’m doing when I’m still groggy and my brain’s not functioning that well.” Jiyong answered back while massaging the part of his head where Dara hit him.

“Now what are we going to do?! You already tainted the poor girl’s eyes!” Dara yelled and tried to him again but this time Jiyong was quick enough to distance himself from the raging girl.

To the surprise of the couple they heard a loud and hearty laugh from the living room.

“Unnie don’t worry oppa didn’t tainted my eyes because I was quick to cover it and away from him.” Sulli’s voice echoed towards them.

Dara hurriedly stood up from the bed and walked towards the younger girl who’s now comfortably sitting at the living room’s couch. Jiyong on the other hand followed his wife out but he can’t help but admire the older’s beauty even though she stood up straight from bed and haven’t washed her face yet.

“She really is a goddess, and well she’s now my wife.” Jiyong thought and smiled slightly.

“What’s with early visit?” Dara asked after taking a sit across the younger. She saw Jiyong o her peripheral vision on the kitchen and was preparing some drink for the three of them.

“Actually I was just dropping by to give you guys this.” Sulli uttered and gave the paper bag towards Dara.

“What’s that?” Jiyong asked from the kitchen, after a while he was back at the living room with three cups of smoking and still hot tea.

“That’s your wedding photos; the photographer delivered it on our company since it was technically our photo shoot. I asked Minho to deliver it you guys but he was quite busy nowadays so I decided to personally deliver it.” Sulli answered and grabbed the tea and sipped.

“Our wedding photos?” Jiyong uttered and smiled widely after remembering how they ended up shooting the wedding photos when at the first place they were just there to give Minho and the rest of the Shinee members’ food.

Dara smiled genuinely and can’t hide her happiness when she took out the photo album and opened it. “Waaahhh… they turned out beautiful.” She was caressing the first photo as if checking out if it’s really true.

“Well in the first place you’re really beautiful unnie and oppa’s handsome too so it’s really obvious that your couple pics would turn out magnificent. I myself have a favorite picture there.” Sulli uttered while smiling widely.

“Oh? You checked out the pictures already?” Jiyong asked, taking his gaze off the pictures and turned to the young girl.

The younger girl smiled shyly as if caught doing something she shouldn’t have done, “ kekekeke…. I can’t suppress myself on not seeing it, so I scanned it to my satisfaction.. Mianhe.”

“That’s alright.” Dara remarked and looked at Sulli with her tantalizing eyes. “So what’s your favorite picture out of all?”

“The picture at the very back unnie.. Omo! It’s really good and I persuade you guys to have the photographer print it on a larger scale so that you could hang or display it here on your love nest.” Sulli emitted with such excitement.

Anticipating, the couple eagerly looked at the picture which the younger considered as her favorite. The moment Dara laid her eyes on the said picture she can’t help but blush making her face and ears as red as tomato. Jiyong on the other hand grinned widely, and he must admit it turned out to be his favorite photo too even though he haven’t seen the whole bunch of pictures.

“You sure this is your fave photo out of all?” Dara asked in a soft voice that seemed to be bashful and Sulli eagerly nod.

The said picture was taken when Jiyong pulled her towards him and kissed her full on while his hands were placed on his waist, her eyes was close on the picture as if she was savoring the canoodle too.

“Omo, I don’t think I can’t look at it and even more tell the photographer to give us a bigger copy to display it and let other people see it.” Dara whispered and tried to take her gaze off the picture but can’t, at the end she just closed her eyes shot as if embarrassed.

“I think we should baby, so that other people or future guest w

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter