Charming Dara and Girl Magnet GD

Accidentally Got Married With You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Fan chants can be heard and light sticks filled the dome when the lights from the stage began to light and revealed four shadows posing differently to each other   in the center of the stage, then the music started to play… it was FIRE! It was the debut song and the first song ever of the talented, popular and unique girl group from YG Entertainment, the rebellious 2ne1.

 

It was the first concert of 2ne1 in Korea since they debuted 10 months ago. Unlike the other girl groups, they are not wearing dresses which emphasizes their god forsaken oh so perfect bodies, also they don’t do cute and sweet things in the stage. They are 2ne1 for crying out loud, they are wearing dresses that common women don’t wear in public like oversized shirts, loose short pants and their fans, the blackjacks loved them for that, they are rebellious and has this dark aura surrounding them and people around them can sense it, some says they are scary but that added charm to them. They wear heavy make ups which added charisma to the four lovely girls and do their hairs in such a weird way.

 

After singing FIRE for their intro, they followed it by singing their other hits, dancing to the tune of it and just having fun in the stage while bonding with their fans. Many things were tossed to the stage as presents for the girls; some of it is chocolates, pillows with different shapes and colors, bears and banners with sayings.

 

The girls didn’t pick anything from the gifts that were tossed by the fans until the end of the show. After a three hour performance and having fun with everybody, the girls bid their goodbyes to the fans and with a heavy heart leaved the stage and walked towards the backstage. The other three members hurriedly went to the backstage while Dara after getting a medium sized basket from the side of the stage started to pick the stuff toys that were scattering on the floor, the fans were giggling and laughing while watching the 27 years old Dara, and with a smile on her baby face and carrying the basket, she waved to their fans and hurriedly ran towards the backstage to follow the other members.

 

Some fans were shouting to her. “Noona you’re so beautiful. Marry me please!” and some says “Dara Unnie!!! Saranghe!”

 

“Chadan!” Dara exclaimed when she opened the door of their room backstage. CL, Minzy and Bom laughed when they saw Dara.

 

Dara was sweating due to their performance but she looked adorable and younger than her age. She was wearing an oversized white sleeveless shirt with a black print saying I AM THE BEST, matching it with black loose pants. She was also wearing a black high cut converse shoes with pink skulls as a style and her hair was tied up like a palm tree, her signature hairstyle besides the VEGETTA hair. She was still cuddling some stuff toys on her arm which she chooses from the toys in the basket she put outside the door.

 

“Dara unnie! What’s with the stuff toys?!” CL their leader asked her with a smile on her face.

 

“It’s from the fans; they are their presents for us so I picked the stuff toys that are cuddly and cute!” Dara answered adorably and sat on a nearby couch.

 

“But the crews from our company are going to pick it later when they clean the stage, you don’t need to pick it now.” Minzy informed her unnie while wiping her face with wet tissue, taking her makeup off.

 

Dara then pouted her lips as an answer with what Minzy said to her.

 

Bom who was sitting in a chair in front of a big mirror turned to Dara and smiled. “Girls, just let Dara do what she wants to do, and besides some of the gifts from our fans can’t be kept and some will be sent to the 2ne1 storage, it’s good that Dara kept some of the stuff toys” and smiled beautifully to Dara.

 

Dara then smiled like a child to Bom.

 

Bom who was wearing a fitted black and silver dress stood up and walked ily towards Dara while holding a box of wet tissue on her candle like hands. “And you silly girl! Wipe off your makeup if you don’t want to have wrinkles on your face and look old!” She teased the younger girl.

 

Dara laughed an

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter