chaos

Accidentally Got Married With You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A pathetic smile greeted Seungri who opened the door, he was kind of shock to see their leader on their doorstep, it’s not because the stylish guy isn’t welcome anymore but the maknae know the situation his Jiyong hyung and Dara noona is at the moment.

“Hyung, why are you here?”

Jiyong patted his favorite dongsaeng and invited himself in; he welcomed himself on their dormitory by getting a can of cold beer on their stuffed refrigerator.

Top and Yongbae are honestly quite astound that the third born is there and was gulping his drink like there’s no tomorrow.

“Jiyong, what’s wrong?” the first born asked, arms crossed on his chest as he sat at the couch facing the younger.

“How’s Dara noona? Is she okay now?” Yongbae questioned while eyeing his best pal who just look at the floor all this time.

Silence answered the two making the atmosphere seemed tense, Seungri who sensed that something is off walked towards the room where Daesung was sleeping peacefully, it’s not every day that their G-Dragon would show up looking like and depress.

“Dude come on, talk. You’re making us anxious.” Yongbae convinced Jiyong again, chuckling nervously as if to ease the tension.

“Am I a bad person? Tell me honestly.” The handsome GD whispered making his two members look at him with creases on their foreheads.

Before the first and second born could answer Jiyong chuckled bitterly and enveloped his both hands dropping his chill can on the carpeted floor, tears streamed down on his cheeks. Daesung and Seungri just both joined the other members and were also caught off guard when they saw their mighty and chic GD was on that state.

“Hyung?! What’s wrong? Why are you crying?! Was it Dara noona?” Seungri uttered impulsively and was about to rush unto his hyung’s side but Daesung who’s standing beside him stopped him and shook his head.

TOP let a deep sigh out and walked towards Jiyong and patted his shoulder as if assuring him that they are there for him.“Come on, spill it out. We’re here for you.”

Jiyong looked at s for a moment and smiled, that smile broke the guys’ heart. For the first time their Kwon Jiyong whose firm and formidable leader of the great Big Bang let his wall crumble.

<3

Dara was still in tears as she was sitting at the taxi he called for; it breaks her heart to see her husband on that state, she loves him she knows that for a while now. Who would not fall on G-Dragon’s sweet ways? She smiled sadly and clutched her chest as if her heart was aching as memories of them flowed unto her.

Her phone rang and Dara looked up who the caller was, contemplating for a while she decided to answer it after heaving a deep sigh.

“Yes appa?”

“Where are you?” the voice on the other lines asked, clearly he was worrying and he can’t hide it.

Dara bit her trembling lips as she tried to hold her tears and trying to be strong, “I’m going home appa, I’m going home. I miss you. I want to hold you so tight right now.”

As if she can see her father smiling on the other line, Dara can’t stop herself but sob unstopped. She can’t hide it anymore, the pain was consuming her greatly and to ease it she needs to ventilate her emotions.

A lament answered her on the other line, “Aigoo you youngsters, why are hurting yourselves?”

<3

President YG was sitting on his grandiose armchair and massaging his aching temples, he was exhausted by all the chaos that happened the few days but it seems like it’s just the start. He looked again at the documents e-mailed unto him an hour ago, honestly he was quite sure that if those documents went in public it would shake the entertainment industry more than its situation right now and it would put his beloved artists Dara and GD on the edge but he knew what he should do.

Pressing an intercom towards his secretary, a tired voice came out from him. “Ms. Jung please come inside my office, I have some tasks I have to render unto you.”

“Yes sir, but you have a visitor here at the lobby sir.”

“Who might that be?”

“He says he might be the answer for your problems sir.”

A crease formed on the president’s forehead, “Answer to my prayers? Who might it be?” he thought, “Send him in Ms. Jung.” He answered, intrigued who it might be.

Few minutes passed and a knock was heard from the door before a tall man on an old suit entered the room, President Yang stood up and welcomed his guest by letting him sat on his visitor’s couch.

“Mr. Yang I’m very sorry for the inconvenience I brought unto you but I believe I could be an answer on your problems.” The tall guy uttered in a serious manner.

“It’s no problem sir, but I should ask who you might be and how can you be an answer to any of the crisis I’m phasing right now.”

“I’m the root of all this chaos, my name is Mr. Hernandez the reporter who harassed Sandara Park and the one who caused the undue death of Ms. Yarrie Kim.”

Shock was evident on the president’s eyes; he sat still for a moment and seemed like to forget breathing. Truly the guy in front of him is the answer of all this bedlam.

<3

“I truly love her and she told me she loves me too, but how can she leave me like that?” Jiyong continued his rant, he looked like a broken hearted girl who cries all of his pain but hey boys can cry and be broken hearted also right?

Seungri can’t believe what he’s witnessing right now and if it’s just other time he might be teasing and making fun of his hyung right now but now is a no laughing event, he knew for a fact that Jiyong needs them now. He still can’t believe that the once well known womanizer and badass could be tamed by a naïve looking and innocent girl like Dara.

“You know pal I know how you feel right now honestly because I was my heart was also shattered a few months ago, ironically it’s the same girl.” Yongbae sneered sorrowfully making the other members look at him with a surprise.

“What? What did you say Taeyang hyung?” Daesung can’t help but ask, his can of beer on his hand was left hanging for a moment.

Taeyang eyed s as if he was also amazed that his co members haven’t noticed his dilemma a few months back, “YA! Don’t tell me you guys didn’t notice I was depressed when the girl I adore the most married my friend Jiyong?!”

“You were serious that time? We thought you were just acting because you’re a loyal fan boy.” The first born asked intrigued by Youngbae’s statement.

“Aish!!! You guys are no friend of mine!!! How could you not feel the anguish I’m feeling that time?!” Youngbae whined.

The other members laughed for a moment

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter