the twin

Accidentally Got Married With You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

“Are you okay my beautiful daughter?”

 

Dara looked at the guy who’s voice are full of concern, “Am alright daddy YG, don’t worry.” Dara smiled weakly, showing full view of her protruding and black eyebags.

 

“Did your fake husband do something horrible to you? Tell me I’ll help you.” YG appa uttered with worry as he took a closer inspection at Dara’s weary face.

“Aniyo.” As she wave her hands dismissing the idea but at the back of her mind she’s cursing Jiyong a lot, it was still fresh at her memory how Jiyong rejected her plead to wear the thing that makes her sleep in peace even though she seduced him, it didn’t work out, at the end of the night Jiyong slept soundly beside her with the tower of pillows separating them while her at the other side can’t sleep even blink. She just stared at the ceiling all night.

 

Eventhough YG doesn’t believe Dara he just let it pass out; he then leaned his back at the soft futon and clasped his hands. “Well I called you today because I wanted to tell you something.” He said in a serious tone making Dara uncomfortable.

 

“What is it?” Dara answered back with full attention as if her weariness faded away.

 

“I’ll hold your activities for a week together with Jiyong, I want you to just relax and have a break from our world.”

 

“You’re kidding right?” Mrs. Sandara Park Kwon uttered, more like yelled.  Her eyes were bulging as if her eyes our going to drop out from her socket.” Jiyong and I just came back to work and you want to hold our activities? Daddy YG tell me the truth, are you freezing our career?!”

 

The president just chuckled while looking at his talent, “Aniyo, why would I do that? 2ne1 and Bigbang won’t succeed without you two.”

 

“Then why?”

 

“I just wanted to let the press think that you two are on your honeymoon, it’s been weeks when you two married and it would be very suspicious if you two won’t disappear for a time being to have your honeymoon, right?”

 

Dara fell silent for a few seconds and as if YG read her mind clearly, “Don’t worry about your members and Jiyong’s members, I already prepared a project for the 7 of them, they’ll be out of the country to promote something and it they’ll be gone for a week also.”

 

After a long pause of silence Dara finally let a deep sigh out and just nodded to the president making her agree to what he wants to do.

 

A satisfied grin flashed at YG’s face, “That’s my girl.”

 

As if on cue In or Out ringtone filled the whole room, Dara hurriedly looked at her phone to see who’s calling her, but her face showed a horrible expression after seeing who called her.

 

“What now?” Dara uttered sourly making Daddy YG laughed, her phone on speaker mode.

 

“What’s with the voice baby girl?” Jiyong uttered teasingly making YG’s brow rise and whispered, “Baby Girl?” making  Dara roll her eyes as if saying “here we go again with the baby girl issue with the other people.”

 

“Are you done with your appointment? TOP hyung wants us to gather at our dorm saying him and others wants to tell us something.” Jiyong said casually.

 

Dara looked at the president which the latter gave her thumbs up. “Ne, am done here, are you going to pick me up? So we could go together at your dormitory?”

 

“Sure, wait for me at the front of our building, I’m on my way.” he then hanged up.

 

“He just hanged up? No I love you’s or sweet words?” YG emitted teasingly, acting like a kid.

 

Dara shook at her head in frustration and stood up, “I’m going now Daddy, regarding with our arrangement I’ll just inform him.” she then walked out of the office without turning her head on their president.

 

When YG saw Dara walking out of the building he then pulled his phone out of his pocket and dialed something.

 

“Ne?” a girl’s voice answered at the other line.

 

“Jiyong went out of their house you can now do your mission.” Then hanged up.

 


 


“DARAAAAA!!!!!!!” Bom yelled with so much happiness after seeing Dara and Jiyong, she was holding a glass of champagne and looked like a little tipsy.

 

“Bom-ah. “ Dara answered back but a crease formed on her forehead after noticing how red Bom’s face is. “Are you drunk?”

 

“Ani.” She denied but her body movements shows she’s lying.

 

“Argh, TOP! You’re dead! Why did you let Bom drink a lot making her tipsy?!” Dara yelled making TOP flinch and ran away to hide to save his life from the Protective Dara. She then grabbed Bom and pulled her to the nearest room.

 

Jiyong chuckled after seeing his TOP hyung scampered away as if his was on fire, he then scanned the area and found his self smiling widely. Everyone was clearly wasted, they surely drank a lot of alcoholic beverages, he then pulled his phone out of his pocket and started taking a video of everyone.

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter