happiness and tears

Accidentally Got Married With You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The entertainment world was still in a buzz due to the controversy concerning the innocent and naïve looking member of 2ne1 who was accused of killing a certain Yarrie Kim. Yang Hyun Suk, the president of YG Entertainment personally handled the issue and did all his best to stop the issue from getting bigger. Jiyong who was at rage personally wants to find out who did the awful thing towards his wife but the president warned the rebellious leader to stay out of the issue and let him handle it and will update him once he caught who caused all the commotions.

For the past days after the incident Jiyong and Dara’s love nest were crowded with people who are close with Dara and who knew the issue personally, Dara hadn’t had the chance to talk to her husband after her confessions because she was always thrashing and crying.

It breaks Jiyong’s heart into a million pieces every time he hears the cries and anguish of his special someone and can’t help but let some tears fall unto his cheeks because he felt useless at the moment, he can’t do anything to alleviate Dara’s sadness and pain, he could just only look at the sideline and hold her hand after she’s put unto sleep.

It was a bright morning and like the other days, the 2ne1 members are present once again in Jiyong’s House. Bom was cooking breakfast when he stepped at the kitchen, unlike the other encounters he had with the 1st born of 2ne1 it was awfully quiet, all Jiyong could do was to sit down at the kitchen table and stare at nothingness.

The leader of Big Bang was caught off guard when a cup of hot coffee was placed in front of him and was greeted with a timid smile from Bom, “Come on, warm your tummy with that cause I know you hadn’t had any sleep these past few days.”

“Thank you noona.” With a sip of the freshly brewed coffee Jiyong can’t help but smile a little, a feeling of comfort enveloped him for no reason.

“Jiyong.” The uttered name was quick enough to look at the person who called him and was caught off guard after hearing the next things Bom emitted.

“I’m sorry if I mistreated you the past few months, honestly I was ecstatic when Dara and you got married because I believe you two had this immense chemistry but can you blame me if I act overprotective unto our ssantoki? You’re a renowned womanizer and have a pretty bad reputation with women and I can’t help but think that what if Dara’s going to fall for you and you’re just going to toy her and her feelings? But seeing you here after knowing the truth of her past I realized that maybe you’re not that bad of a person and maybe have an ample of understanding for her, and I’d like to thank you for that.”

Silence impregnated between the two, Jiyong can’t help but bit his lower lip as if contemplating if he should utter the things that are running on his mind.

“I love Dara, noona.”

Bom who was about to stand up from her chair was taken aback, she can’t help but let her face contort with surprise, did she hear him correctly?

“I love her.” Jiyong confidently uttered while looking deep on the elder’s eyes and let a small smile creep on his luscious lips. “So don’t worry, I won’t hurt her.”

The elder girl was still caught off guard and was about to give her reply unto Jiyong when she heard Chaerin’s voice calling them as if in a hurry.

“Unnie!!! Jiyong oppa!!!” Chaerin howled making the two rushes towards where the mighty leader of 2ne1 was assuated. The sight they behold the next moment made them caught off guard and doesn’t know if it’s a dream or what.

“Good morning.” The voice uttered with a smile making the people surrounding her agape, Dara was sitting on the king size bed and was awoken. Even if she’s been in too much pain the past days they can’t deny the fact that Dara was still beautiful and with that smile of hers she looked like she’s not in any emotional pain.

“Dara.” Jiyong whispered and hurriedly walked towards the side of the bed, he wants to hold her hand but stopped himself.

“Jiyong.” She prettily replied and also looked towards her member, “Bom will you please give me some breakfast?”

“Su---sure..” Bom anwered unsurely but went towards the kitchen together with Chaerin leaving the two in the master’s bedroom.

Everyone doesn’t know what happened or what miracle happened Dara on that day but she was acting like nothing happened and as if she hadn’t undergone total emotion wreckage, Jiyong together with the 2ne1 members wants to ask her but doesn’t want to disappoint the mesmerizing girl so they put it aside.

Dara asked Bom to accompany her to the company saying she should settle some issues with the president, Jiyong wants to go with them but Dara dismissed him saying its nothing to orry bout and she’ll b back before he knew it.

“Goodbye Ji! I’ll be back later!” Dara waved and smiled making the guy wave back and just look at his wife go with Bom on the elder’s car.

<3

To Jiyong’s dismay Dara went back quite late that night, and he was long gone to bed and didn’t notice his wife tip toeing towards his side of the bed.

Dara caressed Jiyong’s fringe and a sad smile crept and tears stung her eyes, “I’m sorry Ji… I’m sorry if I caused you pain and let you witnessed my weakness.”

With a soft peck on her husband’s cheek Dara went towards the bathroom and dialed a specific number, wiping her tears away she talked towards the phone with finality on her voice.

“Yes this is Dara, please prepare my papers. Thank you.” With that she ended the call and changed towards her sleeping clothes.

<3

Frantic steps and noises of worry awakened the dragon from his slumber, “What the heck is happening?” he thought, his eyes still close and let his hands roam on his side to check unto his wife who’s sleeping beside him.

Jiyong’s eyes opened with worry after knowing that Dara was nowhere in the bed, he slowly got up from the bed and notice the noises once again, scratching his hea

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter