opening up

Accidentally Got Married With You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jiyong squinted his eyes and shook his head lightly as if not believing what he just heard; his beloved wife Dara killed somebody? That’s impossible right? How can she kill somebody when in fact she’s just too innocent?

As if Dara could understand her husband’s action she slowly sat at the bed and hugged her knees, hiding her face and tears from the younger’s view. Tears were streaming down Dara’s face and she can’t do anything about it because everything’s coming back to her memories, the screeching of tires, the screams, and the smoke after the collision. It’s been so long but Dara could still remember the last smile that Yarrie showed unto her, smile with pain and sadness before she closed her eyes gently.

“How is that even possible? I know you and you are a very gentle person and can’t harm anybody.” Jiyong tried to reach her by caressing her face but Dara stopped him and inched herself away from him.

A sad smile crept on the elders lips, “You don’t know anything about my past Jiyong, you may know me for a long time now but there are certain parts of my life that I buried so deep because it’s haunting me until these days.”

“Do the girls know about this?”

Dara nodded slowly and looked at Jiyong’s eyes, “Yes they do, from the very beginning. Even Daddy YG knew about it, he even witnessed the worst situations I’ve been to after that incident.”

Jiyong fell silent for a moment, it’s like he’s discovering a big part of Dara that is highly confidential and he doesn’t know if he’s ready to unravel it, but one thing is for sure he wants to know what’s keeping his wife like this.

“You wanna talk about it?”

“Are you sure you want t know my deepest scar from the past?”

Nod that was Jiyong’s reply which made tears fall down again on the beautiful girl’s cheeks.

A deep breath followed and the husband could clearly see his wife shaking as she opened herself unto him.

Travelling back time, Dara recalled the times she wanted to forget so badly, with close eyes she told about Yarrie Kim.

 

Dara smiled vibrantly and waved towards a girl whose crossing the road running towards her.

“Ate!!!!” a sixteen year old Yarrie Kim shouted and was waving her arms unto the elder, she looked a lot younger with her hair tied unto pigtails and with the outfit she’s wearing which made Dara giggled unto herself, who would have thought that a teen like her would just wear a blouse tucked on her above the knee skirt and a knee sock to cover her legs.

The elder of the two welcomed the younger with a big tight hug which was answered with a much tighter embrace by the younger.

“You shouldn’t be out here in the streets Ate, the reporters might catch you here and will follow you again wherever you go, and we both know that’s a hustle for you.” Yarrie uttered after surveying the streets and making sure that there are no reporters in the area.

Sandara Park, 21 years old is a big celebrity in the Philippines after the successful talent search on one of the biggest tv network in the country. Many people loves her because of her bubbly personality and her being true to the people and that’s what attracts the media most, she might love the attention that they shower her but lately she’s been feeling suffocated by it because she can’t have her privacy and personal life anymore. She can’t meet people that easy because of those paparazzi around her because she doesn’t want her loved ones to be targeted by them and she’s doing her best to keep them from the lime light,

“Aish those paparazzi, they are really pain in the Yarrie. But I really want to see you because I missed you so much.” Dara pouted her lips as if acting cute making the younger girl giggle and pinch her nose.

“Aigoo what should I do with you ate.” Yarrie joked but hugged the elder once again, “I missed you too.”

Dara smiled widely. Yarrie Kim, she’s not related unto her by blood but treats her as if she’s one of her siblings, Yarrie’s family were the one who welcomed the Park Family in the Philippines when they moved there because they were bankrupt on Korea. Yarrie’s dad also helped her father to establish a small business by lending money and Dara was grateful for that, she treasures her so much.

“Come on our moms and dads are waiting for us to have dinner back at home.” Dara opened her car and let the younger seat at the passenger seat and also placed herself on the driver’s seat.

Yarrie smiled teasingly after watching her unnie maneuver the car, “Wow this is really a special day because you’re the one who’s driving and not your manager or driver.”

“Well I have my license to drive and besides I’m on leave and want to spend some time with you guys so I decided not to have any staffs from the company.” Without looking to the younger and just focusing on the road Dara could see on the side of her eyes that Yarrie was ecstatic after hearing what she just said.

Yarrie was clapping her hands with excitement and was very much happy knowing her Dara unnie is having a break with the showbiz industry, it’s been a while for them just to hang around and bond because of the elder’s hectic schedule.

 “Really?! You’re having a break from work?! The next days will be awesome I just knew it!”

Dara just smiled and is also anticipating the relaxation and the time she’ll be spending with her loved ones, not knowing that one of those days will be a very tragic one.

---oOoOo---

Dara was placing the last bags on the back seat of her car when the chirpy and ecstatic Yarrie hopped her way towards her. The Parks will be heading to Baguio City for a two day escapade and Yarrie will be joining them after pleading her parents that she’ll behave on the trip and will not cause any trouble to the Parks.

“Are your bags on the van?” Dara asked after inspecting her bags if all the things she need are there.

“Ate can I be with you on your car on the way to Baguio? Please?!” Yarrie begged with her hands clasped with each other and her eyes that looked like the puppies making the older laugh and caress the younger’s hair.

“I’m sorry, but I already promised Thunder that he’ll be the one who’s going to accompany me at the car.”

Yarrie pouted and still tried her best once again, “Well I could just sit at the back Ate.”

“No, you can’t little girl, the backseat is pretty jammed with all the bags.” The elder uttered.

“Hmp.” Yarrie answered while crossing her arms on her chest.

Thunder then jumped onto the scene and placed his arms on Yarrie’s shoulder that’s a year younger than him,” Hey ugly mom and dad are waiting for you at the van so we could all go.”

“I’m not ugly you !!!” Yarrie uttered and scrunching her face making the boy laughs out loud. Yarrie then stomped her feet towards the parked van a few meters away from them.

Dara and Thunder were about to enter Dara’s car when another car suddenly stopped making the two look at it in surprise. A man on its middle age stepped out of the car that Dara recognized right away and turned towards her younger brother immediately.

“Thunder get inside the car now.” Dara uttered making the younger caught in surprise but did what his noona wants to.

Dara was about to open the driver’s door and avoid the guy but the certain guy was quicker than her, grabbing her arm making the beautiful girl turn towards him, the middle age guy smile making Dara scrunch up because it looks like a maniac’s smile on her point of view.

“M---m--- Mr. Rodriguez, what brings you here?” Dara smiled hesitantly and tried to get her arm off of her. She knows the man; in fact all the celebrities in the showbiz know him because he’s the most acclaimed reporter to intrude on every celebrity’s life and could sometimes hurt the other artists because of his persistence that could harm other people.

“Well Sandara Park I just want to get your side about your rumored boyfriend Joseph and how your love team is Hero Angeles after the scandal he’s been into.” Mr. Rodriguez uttered without second thoughts and pulled his pen and note from his pocket.

“I’m sorry but I’m in vacation right now and I can’t answer your questions, maybe after a few days perhaps? When I’m back from my vacation and am on work again.” Dara answered as politely as she can and tried to open the driver’s door once again but the guy was quicker than she thought.

The middle aged guy closed the car’s door once again and just stared at Dara.”Come on Dara, just answer the ing questions.”

“I’m not on work Mr. Rodriguez and it’s my right not to answer any of your questions.”

As if on the verge of controlling himself, the reporter slammed his hands on each Dara’s sides making the girl ye

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter