Daragon Couple

Accidentally Got Married With You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Dara and Ji Young sat side by side silently; each of them doesn’t the quietness that enveloping between them.

 

“Kamsahamnida.” Ji Young finally talked but not looking at Dara, he was embarrassed because in some situation it should be the guy saving the damsel in distress but on their current situation it was her who saved him from humiliation.

 

Dara looked at him for a brief second and turned her gaze towards the window, looking at the beauty of Seoul.

 

Ji Young felt the urge to look at Dara and ask her many things that are running on his mind because he was confused by her action, he knows that Dara’s decision towards the president’s proposal is a big no, but back at the YG Building moments ago she declared to the paparazzi that they were dating as if saying that she agreed to the deal.

 

“Why did you save me? And what’s with the statement that we are currently dating?” Ji Young asked in a cool tone, he doesn’t want Dara to know that he’s really curious; he wants to maintain his image on Dara’s eyes, the Ji Young of Big Bang that keeps its coolness and doesn’t care on anything.

 

Again Dara just glared at him and said nothing; instead she looked at the driver who’s listening on them and said in a sweet voice...

 

“Mister, can you drop me at 2ne1’s dormitory?”

 

The driver glanced on the mirror that views the passengers at the back and nodded as an answer, “Sure thing Miss Dara.”

 

“Kamsahamnida.” Dara uttered and smiled momentarily, she then brought her cell phone out from her pocket and dialled her manager’s number and the innocent and sweet speaking Dara was gone when she started talking towards her manager and in an instant replaced by a much mature and independent speaking woman, as if she was commanding someone(but in a nice way!).

 

“Oppa, I’m absolute that you saw what I just did at the building, please tell to the President that I’m changing my mind about the deal. Instead of saying no I’m saying yes to the proposal. I’m on my way home; I’ll see you later, bye.”

 

Ji Young placed his fingers on his mouth unconsciously while looking at Dara who is having a conversation with her manager on the phone; he can’t believe that the sweet and innocent looking Dara on her fans is not the same on the Dara he was looking right now.  She seems tough and an independent woman, now he finally understand why she was put as a 2ne1 member, yes she may project a bubbly, sweet and happy Dara to the fans but on reality she’s a strong woman.

 

“Hmmm... she’s kinda mysterious, she’s bubbly, naive looking but undeniably pretty and looks friendly to her fans, but right now she seems like a different person. She’s acting tough, strong and reliable. Why is she acting like this?” Those thoughts run inside his mind and can’t find an answer to those.

 

Dara noticed that the guy beside her was looking at her intently, as if he can’t believe what he was seeing right now. She looked at him with a crease on her nice forehead.

 

“What?” the older girl asked with an inquiring look.

 

As if Ji Young was teleported back on reality from his subconscious mind he simply took his gaze off at Dara and composed himself again, looking cool.

 

“Ammm... you didn’t answer my question yet, why did you save me from the humiliation that the husband of my recent fling made?” He asked sophisticatedly while crossing his arm on his chest and gazing at Dara at the side of his eyes.

 

After a long pause, the girl finally opened and said these words...

 

“Simple, because I agreed with the president’s deal, thinking the benefits that I and my group could get from that deal even though it means that I have to pretend to be your girlfriend for some time.” Dara answered uninterestedly.

 

“I don’t believe you’re answer, I know you’re not the type of person that would say yes to some deal if your mind said no in the first place.” Ji Young answered back, his eyes turned into tiny slits.

 

“What are you?” Dara talked back annoyed with the way that Ji Young was portraying her, “You don’t know me that well so don’t say things as if you know the real me.”

 

“I admit that I personally don’t know you well but I can read people through actions and facial expressions and I can say confidently that you are not telling me the real reason why you saved me earlier, you said seconds ago to Mark hyung that you changed your mind and is now agreeing to President YG’s proposition proving that your initial answer is a no.” Ji Young uttered and smirked a little.

 

Dara looked at Ji Young, her brow arching on the statement that the guy sitting beside her just said, well she must admit that Ji Young got it right, the reason that she said unto him was not the reason why she helped him to get out from the humiliation.

 

Dara felt that the car stopped and she can clearly see that they stopped in front of her dormitory. She smiled sarcastically to Ji Young; she would never tell him the reason why she saved him.

 

“Think whatever you want Kwon Ji Young, but what I told you is the real reason why I helped you back there, now if you don’t believe me then it’s up to you, I don’t care. Now if you’ll excuse me I’ll be going inside my dormitory.” She said and quickly opened the car door and went out.

 

Ji Young quickly turned down the mirror on the window of the car and shouted towards her. “I still don’t believe you!”

 

“Whatever.” Dara yelled and walked towards the main door of the building. “Who wouldn’t help you? You look pitiful earlier and not answering back to the allegations that that ahjusshi was throwing unto you, it’s painful to see that a mighty guy like you can’t do anything at that moment. You didn’t even defended yourself in front of those people even though the real thing is that that married girl didn’t tell you that she already have a husband and a kid. Argh, you really are an idiot KWON JI YOUNG.” Dara thought, she would never tell him that that is the reason why she helped him, over her dead slim body.

 

Before Dara could enter their dormitory she heard a beep signing her that the car is now going, she turned around and looked at it until it was nowhere to be seen; she then let a sigh out and went inside. The 2ne1 members didn’t dare to ask Dara about the issue that concerns her, even though Chaerin who has a huge crush at Big Bang’s stylish leader wants to know why her Dara unnie told the press that her and her Ji Young hyung are dating. They remained quiet about it and just waited for the time when will Dara open the topic unto them.

 

After dropping his “girlfriend” on her dormitory he instructed the driver to go straight home, to Big Bang’s own dormitory. When he finally arrived he simply opened the door and saw his co members gathered on their cozy living room as if they were really waiting for him.

 

The other three members looked happy and instantly welcomed him with wide smiles painted on their faces th

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter