The Bet between Shillang and Buin

Accidentally Got Married With You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

The couple finally waved at their last visitor, both of them felt tired because they thought it wouldn’t come to an end. Tiredness plus hunger (that’s because they haven’t eaten properly because of the demanding visitors who wants to talk to them endlessly) equals can’t paint their faces couple. Dara sat at the nearest chair and took off her shoes.

 

“Aigoo.. my poor pretty feet, mama is so sorry.” Gently massaging it, unknowingly that her “husband” was looking at her with a smile because of what Dara just said.

 

When Jiyong was about to approach his buin (wife) the president’s secretary suddenly popped out somewhere and told him that the president was asking for them, she also called Dara and told her the same thing.

 

Later that night Dara and Jiyong talked with the president, anger, haggardness and dismay was written all over the DARAGON COUPLE’s faces and the president was sweating, big beads of sweat, well he’s in big trouble right?

 

“How can you betray us Daddy YG? You didn’t even bother to consult us with this set up; don’t you know how disappointed I am to you?” Dara uttered with such hatred on her voice as if he was giving a sermon to a little kid.

 

“Yeah, how come you haven’t informed us that this was coming?” Jiyong uttered while taking the bow off, it felt like he was choking from that tight bow.

 

President YG smiled sheepishly to his big stars while wiping the beads of sweat that was forming on his neck and forehead with his neatly folded hanky.

 

“Everything went fast forward the day I got back to Seoul, I wouldn’t set this up if the rumors of you Jiyong proposing to Dara surface on tabloids and magazines even in internet because I know I could do something to amend that because I personally know that it was an accident, but…” The president uttered not looking at the couple’s eyes.

 

“What happened while were gone?” Jiyong asked, his curiosity was aroused because frankly he and Dara didn’t really know what happened the past week and they know so much could happen in that span of days, especially on the industry that they were in.

 

Even Dara didn’t dare to say a word and lay her ears for the president’s explanation.

 

“Just in a span of two to three hours after the accident proposal bigger intrigues that concerns Jiyong sprouted.” The president finally looked at them with so much seriousness on his voice. “That girl you had for one night went to the paparazzi and said the proposal is not true.”

 

Dara and Jiyong were now focused than ever to what the president was saying, they fell silent and not say a single word.

 

“She even told the paparazzi that you’re just using Dara as a cover to hide the truth.” The president continued.

 

“What truth?” Jiyong said, he can’t help but ask because of his curiosity.

 

“The truth that you still want to keep her and continue your affair with her in secret even though you already know that she has a husband and a kid.” The president answered, poker faced.

 

“She’s insane! That’s not true! I don’t even want to see her face because I despise her a lot.” Jinyong exclaimed furiously, he even stood up and walked towards the nearest wall and slammed his fist unto it, he was really mad.

 

“I know she’s lying and I know also that she just want to affiliate her name unto you to get some flash at the entertainment world where you’re name is highly acknowledge.” The president said placing his knuckles on his chin.

 

“So that’s why you planned to marry us? But why did you isolate us on that private resort of yours?” Dara asked now more calm than before.

 

“Just imagine you two coming back here at Seoul with media men following you two here and there and making more issues.” The president explained and looked directly at Dara. “I know you wouldn’t like that , media men following you here and there and circled you wherever you go, I know you’re uncomfortable with that Dara.”

 

Dara looked down but after a few minutes looked straight at the president too like she’s saying it’s negotiation time and the president sensed that and a smile formed on his lips.

 

“So what’s the plan? And what are the things that we are going to get from this?” Dara asked straight forward.

 

“Well what do you want guys?” President YG asked now crossing his legs and putting his hands under his chin.

 

Dara and Jiyong looked at each other then a grin formed at the guy’s mischievous lips, “Grant us three wishes.”

 

“Three wishes? Sure.” YG quickly agreed.

 

“Each.” Jiyong uttered.

 

“Each?! Ya Kwon Jiyong.”

 

“That’s my condition “Daddy.”” Then Jiyong stood up and walked somewhere but before finally leaving his bride and the president he heard the pres’ words…

 

“And oh before I forgot you two will be going back at the beach house not on your dormitories, we don’t want media to suspect right? And also wake up early tomorrow because you’re going to file your marriage registration form.”

 

It was exactly 2 in the morning when the newlyweds reached the beach house where it all started, Dara hurriedly took a warm bath to sooth her aching feet and muscles, who said it’s easy to be a girl and be pretty always?

 

After having a relaxing bath she felt her tummy grumble, as if saying that the dinosaurs inside her stomach are hungry. With her oversized shirt and pajama she went to the kitchen to grab something but to her surprise she saw Ji Young standing at the opened refrigerator and looks like he’s also looking for food.

 

Dara looked at Jiyong, “Hmmmm…. So I real

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter